Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: StockByAttributes with my stock id MOD 1.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by rhuseby View Post
    Looks like the problem is in /includes/classes/order.php, the file is used in both MODs. Did you merge it, or maybe overwrite one of them?

I haven't used FEC before...
    I merged them, but maybe I missed something. Let me check that file.
    I'll finish that project tomorrow, I've made enough mistakes today!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Boggled View Post
    I merged them, but maybe I missed something. Let me check that file.
    Looks like the problem is in /includes/classes/order.php, the file is used in both MODs. Did you merge it, or maybe overwrite one of them?

I haven't used FEC before...
    THANK YOU!!
    I re-merged this file and now it's working just like it should (so far ). I must have missed something the first time I did it.

I'd looked at every one of the attribute specific files, but hadn't even thought to look at the orders.php file.

Hopefully, I finally have it fixed and working. :)
    I'll finish that project tomorrow, I've made enough mistakes today!

Plugin Contributions

Hello rhuseby,

I'm new to this so bare with me my friend.

I am quite lost and excited about this mod but I don't get how it works. I have been looking for this addon/mod for a while now and I am hear to talk to you about your mod because I am simply lost. When I go to zencart and go to products attributes page, I see nothing new at all. Should there be something I am looking for such as a box that allows be to type in the certain amount of stock for each attribute? Say I had an item such as a necklace but I have 3 red, 4 yellow and 2 black, I should be able to type in that I have 3 red and so on right? Or am I wrong?

Let me know as soon as you get this and I am subscribing to this post as well, Bless you and thank you for your time!!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lorddracoverash View Post
    Hello rhuseby,

I'm new to this so bare with me my friend.

I am quite lost and excited about this mod but I don't get how it works. I have been looking for this addon/mod for a while now and I am hear to talk to you about your mod because I am simply lost. When I go to zencart and go to products attributes page, I see nothing new at all. Should there be something I am looking for such as a box that allows be to type in the certain amount of stock for each attribute? Say I had an item such as a necklace but I have 3 red, 4 yellow and 2 black, I should be able to type in that I have 3 red and so on right? Or am I wrong?

Let me know as soon as you get this and I am subscribing to this post as well, Bless you and thank you for your time!!!
    The core products attributes setup doesn't change. You still assign attributes to products the same way. Once you have the attributes defined, use the menu "catalog/products with attributes stock" to assign qty. and part number to each variant of an item.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: StockByAttributes with my stock id MOD 1.0.0

The core products attributes setup doesn't change. You still assign attributes to products the same way. Once you have the attributes defined, use the menu "catalog/products with attributes stock" to assign qty. and part number to each variant of an item.
    I'm not seeing the products with attributes stock page, could it be that I didn't install it correctly? Cause I dont have that option.

Edit:

This is where I am confused and may be having problems:

Create a new database table and a new configuration switch by running the 'stock_attribute.sql' via Admin->Tools->Install SQL Patches. If you prefer to use another method to create this table, you will need to edit the file if you use a prefix such as "zen_" for your tables.

I know this may be easy to do but I have no clue where to begin with this. It's been a while since I've worked with sql, any tips?
    Last edited by lorddracoverash; 20 Feb 2012 at 10:14 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I'm not seeing the products with attributes stock page, could it be that I didn't install it correctly? Cause I dont have that option.

Edit:

This is where I am confused and may be having problems:

Create a new database table and a new configuration switch by running the 'stock_attribute.sql' via Admin->Tools->Install SQL Patches. If you prefer to use another method to create this table, you will need to edit the file if you use a prefix such as "zen_" for your tables.

I know this may be easy to do but I have no clue where to begin with this. It's been a while since I've worked with sql, any tips?
    Admin menu, tools/install sql patches. Copy the SQL script and paste in here...

Plugin Contributions

I did that my good sir now what should I do?

Plugin Contributions

I guess I am just not doing something right because I had the 4 queries go through but I see nothing new and especially don't see the catalog/products with attributes stock button. Was I supposed to query the server first then apply the mod? Or could I have installed StockByAttributes wrong?

Plugin Contributions

I guess I am just not doing something right because I had the 4 queries go through but I see nothing new and especially don't see the catalog/products with attributes stock button. Was I supposed to query the server first then apply the mod? Or could I have installed StockByAttributes wrong?
    Are you running v1.5.0? This mod doesn't work with 1.5.0 yet. It was written for 1.3.9. Otherwise yes, you must have missed something. Backup files, copy all the new files to the appropriate locations and run the sql script... All there is to it.

Plugin Contributions

Are you running v1.5.0? This mod doesn't work with 1.5.0 yet. It was written for 1.3.9. Otherwise yes, you must have missed something. Backup files, copy all the new files to the appropriate locations and run the sql script... All there is to it.
    I am running 1.5.0 so that clears this up. Thank you for your help and take care!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast