Page 18 of 102 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Abbington Mega Template Support Thread

now, i need to make the second levels move to the right as well... is there a way to re-write that css to make it dynamic?
    check the box of the second level at "Categories -> Animals"

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stevefriedman71 View Post
    now, i need to make the second levels move to the right as well... is there a way to re-write that css to make it dynamic?
    check the box of the second level at "Categories -> Animals"
    Not sure what you mean about making the css dynamic? To move out the 3rd level you can change this:

Code:
    .mega-menu .levels li:hover ul, .mega-menu .levels li li:hover ul, .mega-menu .levels li li li:hover ul {left: 142px;}
    Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I don't know if that would even possible with css... but, what i meant with "dynamic" was the possibility of the css to "know" how long the longest line in that menu is and then adjust it's own with to accommodate that w/o doing a line break as it did on mine.
    But it's just as easy to change it the way you told me... just knowing WHERE to change it was a little guessing game for me.
    Thanks a million...looks sweet now.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I need to ask a question and in order to do so I feel I must add something first, so here is my contribution:

Everyone with Wamp who complains about the code showing at the top of the page:
    The reason using Xamp works is because it is not so strict with the short <? tag.
    99% Anne has used the <?php tags but now and again a few <? tags are used instead, and Wamp does not recognise the short version, so this is why you are getting that code displayed in the top bar. If you go into your PHP and change the <? tags to <?php then the problem is fixed and you can run this template on Wamp no problem (I have been running it for 2 months).

Now, my problem, in the admin section on the define pages editor, I can write in the shippinginfo yet nothing appears on the site. I have to go into a seperate shippinginfo file and hard code into it as it appears the admin section updates the wrong file. Not only this, but nothing shows below the header, the page is blank, like it is not being called. I hit this problem yesterday and as yet I have not found out the reason....

I am a PHP veteran and this is the 1st time I have ever been stumped on a problem and I have made many OSC and Zen sites! Any help Anne?

Plugin Contributions

Should say nothing shows below the H1/H2 header, so it says Shipping but then just blank, everything else shows fine, just the actual shipping content is missing.

Plugin Contributions

Fixed! Problem was uber simple as always:

Define Page Status for shipping was set to: 3 = Link OFF, Define Text OFF!

BTW Great template Anne, it must be the best free zen template out there. I am even considering putting it on some of my more established sites, once I get the language packs running smoothly on it.

Really well done :)

Name:  internet-high-five-place-hand-here-right.jpg
Views: 7561
Size:  36.4 KB
    Last edited by Hauki; 2 Aug 2012 at 02:36 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Hauki View Post
    Ok, I need to ask a question and in order to do so I feel I must add something first, so here is my contribution:

Everyone with Wamp who complains about the code showing at the top of the page:
    The reason using Xamp works is because it is not so strict with the short <? tag.
    99% Anne has used the <?php tags but now and again a few <? tags are used instead, and Wamp does not recognise the short version, so this is why you are getting that code displayed in the top bar. If you go into your PHP and change the <? tags to <?php then the problem is fixed and you can run this template on Wamp no problem (I have been running it for 2 months).

Now, my problem, in the admin section on the define pages editor, I can write in the shippinginfo yet nothing appears on the site. I have to go into a seperate shippinginfo file and hard code into it as it appears the admin section updates the wrong file. Not only this, but nothing shows below the header, the page is blank, like it is not being called. I hit this problem yesterday and as yet I have not found out the reason....

I am a PHP veteran and this is the 1st time I have ever been stumped on a problem and I have made many OSC and Zen sites! Any help Anne?
    Thanks for posting. I do have this fix on a list for a future template package update.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Hauki View Post
    Fixed! Problem was uber simple as always:

Define Page Status for shipping was set to: 3 = Link OFF, Define Text OFF!

BTW Great template Anne, it must be the best free zen template out there. I am even considering putting it on some of my more established sites, once I get the language packs running smoothly on it.

Really well done :)

Name:  internet-high-five-place-hand-here-right.jpg
Views: 7561
Size:  36.4 KB
    I am happy that you figured it out and that you posted the fix that you used :-)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

For anyone who wants to remove the Customer Service link on the top menu bar, this is how I did it. Go to the tpl_mega_menu.php file, find
    <li class="customer_service right"> and change it to <li class="customer_service"> then add .customer_service{display:none;} to the stylesheet_mega_menu.css file

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by noizerage View Post
    For anyone who wants to remove the Customer Service link on the top menu bar, this is how I did it. Go to the tpl_mega_menu.php file, find
    <li class="customer_service right"> and change it to <li class="customer_service"> then add .customer_service{display:none;} to the stylesheet_mega_menu.css file
    Changing the tpl_mega_menu.php file is completely unnecessary to remove the Customer Service link in the top menu. You can add this to the bottom of the stylesheet_mega_menu.css to revmoe the customer service tab from the menu:

Code:
    .customer_service{display:none;}
    Thanks,

Anne

Page 18 of 102 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast