Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Customer Uploaded Files - List and Download

Oh dear!!
    Any idea if it will be?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Ok, regarding my download problem:
    I contacted my host's who worked away at it for some hours... I have received the following in anyone can throw some light onto a fix?

"I can confirm that download works perfectly in Safari, but not at all in Firefox.

Hence, not a PHP5.3 issue - the error is browser side, not server side. On the server, all works but the code is incorrect for some browsers. Firefox doesn't like it at all, Safari just downloaded the file without any issues to my folder. As a general rule, PHP5.3 issues will stop a page from working in 100% of cases (no exceptions); a server side issue also should affect all browsers equally as the error is on the server before sending the page; but an error that affects browsers differently indicates an issue in how the code is constructed that is sent to the browser (HTML/JS). Given that your code is quite short, could just be an issue with how the HEADER is constructed within uploads.php (last few lines in the file). "

Plugin Contributions

Bump!
    So every one else is working ok?

Just trying to narrow my options down....

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marknew View Post
    That problem was when i used the "updated" uploads.php from 3DPeruna. I have gone back to the original uploads.php.

The problem i have now is uploaded jpegs named filename.jpg download correctly but files where the extension is in capitals - EG filename.JPG can't be downloaded. When i click the link it says the file can't be found.

The error message is -
    File "/home/newmedia/public_html/photosoncanvas.net.au/images/uploads/54.jpg" does not exist (251)

I have checked an the file is the but any files ending in .JPG aren't found.

Zencart 1.3.9d

Also, is there a way to remove the old files from the download list?

Thanks
    I am also getting an error:
    File "/home3/spinaweb/public_html/guardsman/images/uploads/37.jpg" does not exist (254)
    I have double checked file locations and that the .jpegs are in the uploaded folder, - got to be something simple - PLEASE HELP - greeat plugin just not quite there :) Zen Version 1.5

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Customer Uploaded Files - List and Download - FIGURED MY PROBLEM

Quote Originally Posted by webmeister View Post
    File "/home3/spinaweb/public_html/guardsman/images/uploads/37.jpg" does not exist (254)
    I have double checked file locations and that the .jpegs are in the uploaded folder, - got to be something simple - PLEASE HELP - greeat plugin just not quite there :) Zen Version 1.5
    I was using images from my Zen cart images folder - once I used images from outside the program it worked great!...

Plugin Contributions

Suspect you need to edit Configuration >> Maximum Values >> Allowed Filename Extensions for uploading to include additional values you may need. Also, remember, on a Linux System uppercase letters are not synonymous with their lowercase counterparts.

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Thank Mprough, found out that i cannot use images from my zen cart I need to use images outside of the file structure... thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Thank Mprough, found out that i cannot use images from my zen cart I need to use images outside of the file structure... thanks
    Doesn't make any sense. What does "images from my zen cart" have to do with "customer uploaded files" anyway? So using images "outside of the file structure" becomes moot.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Doesn't make any sense. What does "images from my zen cart" have to do with "customer uploaded files" anyway? So using images "outside of the file structure" becomes moot.
    Sorry Doctor for the delayed response:
    While experimenting with checking out & uploading a jpeg, I uploaded jpgs that were located in the "images" folder of Zen Cart. When I went to Customers/Uploads & tried to open the uploaded jpeg they would not open at all...(don't remember the error).

While checking out, If I upload files from C:My Pictures I can then go to "Customer-Uploading" & the jpegs uploaded will then open...

Plugin Contributions

Now you got me baffled.... Mine was working for best part of a year then suddenly stopped... with the error I reported earlier. I can click on the file in Customer Uploads and NOT 'save' BUT 'open' then the image indeed opens in the browser, but it gives error on 'save'

Are you saying you have made a new folder say in the root?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast