Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Send email in html on Zen cart 1.5.8

Hello, I can't send and receive emails in html, although I created a client with the same email as the one in the admin configuration. Even the preview in html is done in simple text. Whether I send the email in the admin part or I receive the email by contact us it always arrives in simple text. obviously the box to send emails in html on the email configuration part is activated.

I'm on local mamp, zencart 1.5.8 zca-bootstrap template and no plugins.
    Giovanni,
    Zen Cart V1.5.8 + templates ZCA Bootstrap Template

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Send email in html on Zen cart 1.5.8

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1 View Post
    Hello, I can't send and receive emails in html, although I created a client with the same email as the one in the admin configuration. Even the preview in html is done in simple text. Whether I send the email in the admin part or I receive the email by contact us it always arrives in simple text. obviously the box to send emails in html on the email configuration part is activated.

I'm on local mamp, zencart 1.5.8 zca-bootstrap template and no plugins.
    The text vs. email is dependent on what choice the customer made when signing up. Noting that the contact-us email is always plain-text.

Plugin Contributions

Hello Lat9, yes I agree with the choice of the client as you have just said, in this case the client is me who created it with acceptance to receive the email in html, but I think that I explained myself badly in fact it is the templates that I do not visualize, I have three languages in the email folder at the root of the site english france and italian and all three do not take the template from the email folder,
    Giovanni,
    Zen Cart V1.5.8 + templates ZCA Bootstrap Template

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1 View Post
    Hello Lat9, yes I agree with the choice of the client as you have just said, in this case the client is me who created it with acceptance to receive the email in html, but I think that I explained myself badly in fact it is the templates that I do not visualize, I have three languages in the email folder at the root of the site english france and italian and all three do not take the template from the email folder,
    Are you, perhaps, using the same email address to create a customer account and for the site's admin email address?

If so, check the setting for Configuration :: Email :: Email Admin Format. Note that that value defaults to TEXT and overrides the email format that you've chosen as a customer in this case.