Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square WebPay support thread.

Quote Originally Posted by brittainmark View Post
    zen cart 1.5.8
    square web pay 1.0.4
    bootstrap 3.5.2

I have an issue where the terms and conditions do not need to be ticked for an order to go through. I think it is connected to JavaScript and using preventDefault method. I believe that this means that required fields are not checked when the form is submitted. I have resolved the issue by adding the following to includes/modules/pages/checkout_payment/jscript_square_webPay.php

original starting line 157
    Code:
                        var verifyBuyerResult = document.createElement("input");
                        verifyBuyerResult.setAttribute("type", "hidden");
                        verifyBuyerResult.setAttribute("name", "verifyBuyerResult");
                        verifyBuyerResult.setAttribute("value", JSON.stringify(verificationToken));
                        document.querySelector('[name="checkout_payment"]').appendChild(verifyBuyerResult);
                        cardButton.disabled = false;                 
                        document.forms["checkout_payment"].submit();
    new
    Code:
                        var verifyBuyerResult = document.createElement("input");
                        verifyBuyerResult.setAttribute("type", "hidden");
                        verifyBuyerResult.setAttribute("name", "verifyBuyerResult");
                        verifyBuyerResult.setAttribute("value", JSON.stringify(verificationToken));
                        document.querySelector('[name="checkout_payment"]').appendChild(verifyBuyerResult);
                        cardButton.disabled = false;                 
                        let isFormValid = document.forms["checkout_payment"].checkValidity();
                        if (isFormValid) {
                            document.forms["checkout_payment"].submit();
                        } else {
                            document.forms["checkout_payment"].reportValidity();
                        }
    Something similar may be required for one page checkout!
    this makes sense.

good catch.

best,
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Hello all,

Zen Cart 1.5.8
    Using Bootstrap 3.5.3

I am able to verify or accept transactions by going to square.. but I am no longer able to do it through the DETAILS option of an order..

I'm getting this error:

"The configuration of the order's payment module (square_webPay) has changed. No refunds, auths, captures or voids can be done for this order."

My module is Green...

Thanks for any help!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brian70809 View Post
    Hello all,

Zen Cart 1.5.8
    Using Bootstrap 3.5.3

I am able to verify or accept transactions by going to square.. but I am no longer able to do it through the DETAILS option of an order..

I'm getting this error:

"The configuration of the order's payment module (square_webPay) has changed. No refunds, auths, captures or voids can be done for this order."

My module is Green...

Thanks for any help!
    i think you have a token issue.

are you sure you can accept new orders using square webPay?

you are saying you can not do refunds or voids or captures from the admin side. and it looks like the problem is due to an invalid token.

review documentation and this thread for configuring the handler, and ensure that you have a valid token.

best.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    Using ZenCart 1.5.6c, MariaDB 10.3.24, PHP 7.3.15 (I do have an upgrade plan to PHP 8.2.x and ZenCart 1.5.8a in the next 3 months)
    I've tried to use Square Web Payments and the 1st page of checkout looks good, I am able to enter credit card details, 2nd page passes, and when going to the 3rd page I get a "An error has occured, please refresh the page" error. When I refresh the page, I go back to page 1 of checkout (where I can enter credit card details), with a "nonce already used for a transaction, please obtain a new nonce".

The error log for the initial "an error has occurred" shows this:
    Code:
    #8  require(/<edited>/Public/html/shop/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/<edited>/Public/html/shop/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1364:Field 'transaction_id' doesn't have a default value :: INSERT INTO square_payments (order_id, location_id, payment_id, sq_order, created_at) VALUES ('171', 'Q5...<edited>...MS9', '7BCuB7lE1...<edited>...0hd9HZY', 'yeyuuRe...<edited>...tBdQJZY', now()) ==> (as called by) /<edited>/Public/html/shop/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 952 <== in /<edited>/Public/html/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.
    Do I need to edit the Square code to have some default value for the transaction ID?
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified for Japanese language support. Upgraded incrementally from initial 1.5.5d. Currently planning direct upgrade to 2.0.0 with available Japanese language pack and far fewer required plugins.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gernot View Post
    Hello,
    Using ZenCart 1.5.6c, MariaDB 10.3.24, PHP 7.3.15 (I do have an upgrade plan to PHP 8.2.x and ZenCart 1.5.8a in the next 3 months)
    I've tried to use Square Web Payments and the 1st page of checkout looks good, I am able to enter credit card details, 2nd page passes, and when going to the 3rd page I get a "An error has occured, please refresh the page" error. When I refresh the page, I go back to page 1 of checkout (where I can enter credit card details), with a "nonce already used for a transaction, please obtain a new nonce".

The error log for the initial "an error has occurred" shows this:
    Code:
    #8  require(/<edited>/Public/html/shop/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/<edited>/Public/html/shop/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1364:Field 'transaction_id' doesn't have a default value :: INSERT INTO square_payments (order_id, location_id, payment_id, sq_order, created_at) VALUES ('171', 'Q5...<edited>...MS9', '7BCuB7lE1...<edited>...0hd9HZY', 'yeyuuRe...<edited>...tBdQJZY', now()) ==> (as called by) /<edited>/Public/html/shop/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 952 <== in /<edited>/Public/html/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.
    Do I need to edit the Square code to have some default value for the transaction ID?
    There should have been more to that log than just the final "who did it" that includes the who-called-who-at-what line information. From what you've posted, all I can decipher is that someone called a function in functions_general.php during the checkout_process step.

I'm not sure how much I can help (@carlwhat is on vacation for the next couple of weeks), but I'll try my best if I have sufficient data to muddle my way through!

Plugin Contributions

My apologies, I mistakenly thought I should par the log down to the last part. Here the full entry:
    Code:
    [21-May-2023 15:29:33 Asia/Tokyo] Request URI: /shop/index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 192.168.1.3
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/hase/Public/html/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/hase/Public/html/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/hase/Public/html/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/hase/Public/html/shop/includes/functions/functions_general.php:952]
    #5  zen_db_perform() called at [/home/hase/Public/html/shop/includes/modules/payment/square_webPay.php:512]
    #6  square_webPay->after_process() called at [/home/hase/Public/html/shop/includes/classes/payment.php:254]
    #7  payment->after_process() called at [/home/hase/Public/html/shop/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:17]
    #8  require(/home/hase/Public/html/shop/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/hase/Public/html/shop/index.php:36]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1364:Field 'transaction_id' doesn't have a default value :: INSERT INTO square_payments (order_id, location_id, payment_id, sq_order, created_at) VALUES ('171', 'Q5F86K1K1WMS9', '7BCuB7lE1Gz7rsvNayHoyV0hd9HZY', 'yeyuuReM6B3qnxe42yZCTrtBdQJZY', now()) ==> (as called by) /home/hase/Public/html/shop/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 952 <== in /home/hase/Public/html/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified for Japanese language support. Upgraded incrementally from initial 1.5.5d. Currently planning direct upgrade to 2.0.0 with available Japanese language pack and far fewer required plugins.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, @gernot. It'll take me a while (as always), since I don't have any clients who use that payment method, to be able to review the payment method's handling and see why (in this case) the transaction_id was missing.

What version of Square WebPay are you using?

Plugin Contributions

Hello @lat9,
    Thank you very much. I am using v1.0.4 (the current latest). For the (non-Web) Square module I have v1.5 installed, but it is disabled.
    I will try to see what I can do on my own, I'm just not sure if the "default transaction ID" is something that should be available and is not being picked up, or whether it is something that needs to be created from inside the plugin.

Plugin Contributions

Hello @lat9,
    Thank you very much. I am using v1.0.4 (the current latest). For the (non-Web) Square module I have v1.5 installed, but it is disabled.
    I will try to see what I can do on my own, I'm just not sure if the "default transaction ID" is something that should be available and is not being picked up, or whether it is something that needs to be created from inside the plugin.
    omg! there is documentation in the code! who knew:

PHP Code:
            /**
             * Check and fix table structure if appropriate
             * Note: The tender_id and transaction_id fields are no longer populated; but are left behind in older installs for lookup of history
             */ 
    the error that you are no receiving is due to the version of mysql you are running. you need to alter the table to allow null for transaction_id. see here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...-to-allow-null

you can go into phpmyadmin or use mysql via the command line and need to run a command like:

Code:
    ALTER TABLE square_payments MODIFY transaction_id  null;
    or something like that.

best.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Hello @lat9,
    It would help to see if there are additional PHP Notices being logged at the time of the error. Since you're running zc156c, you can install Report All Errors (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1792) and set the storefront setting to IgnoreDups.

P.S. Thanks, @carlwhat, your post came in while I was distracted in my response!

Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast