Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS Shipping Module [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by charmlt View Post
    I had to uninstall and reinstall the USPS shipping mod. Works with USPS Version Date 2023-07-12 K11i and no missing key error. First Class has been replaced with: United States Postal Service (USPS Ground Advantage™ (4 - 7 days)) BE SURE! To write down all your settings before you uninstall.
    Yep, all that's documented in the readme.txt and post #258 (the announcement of the K11i release)!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chibipaw View Post
    This is quite embarrassing.
    I had some permissions issues on cart 1, fixed it and now 2023-07-05 K11i-beta1 update works.

However, both carts now do not have GXG quotes.

I guess new plugin no longer displays shipping regulations.
    What's the ship-to country and the cart's weight? FWIW, I'm getting GXG Envelopes (which I find strange) quote for a cart weight of 28 pounds, 2 ounces destined to France.

Plugin Contributions

RTFM? :)
    Not after I've had to upgrade it a dozen times over the past 20 years. This time was NOT an upgrade and if anyone like me found out that USPS shut the ability to ship down all of a sudden, I thought I'd share. Thanks for the upgrade!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    What's the ship-to country and the cart's weight? FWIW, I'm getting GXG Envelopes (which I find strange) quote for a cart weight of 28 pounds, 2 ounces destined to France.
    I use United Kingdom and Norway as my test addresses. Weight amount varies from 1 to 25 lbs. GXG Envelopes option is off, but GXG (the last one) is on.

Plugin Contributions

Hopefully someone here can provide a bit of further insight about something we are missing. Currently running a site with Zencart 1.5.5a. USPS option recently stopped working for us. Dug around, located the new version 2023-07-12 K11i. Went through the upgrade procedures (copied all our settings, removed old version, uploaded and installed this new version. Still have no USPS options showing. Registered for a new USPS account to be used. This time it provides with a password that has to be used for API integration...however, there is no place in the mod settings to put a password. Can anyone suggest what might be wrong, or what we are missing?

TIA,
    Chris

Plugin Contributions

Unfortunately, the newer version is for 1.5.6 and newer. Maybe a good excuse to upgrade.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Unfortunately, the newer version is for 1.5.6 and newer. Maybe a good excuse to upgrade.
    I know it labeled for 1.5.6 +, but one of my carts that I operate is on 1.5.5f, it seems seems to work as indicated from the few posts above.
    Please know that there are also reason many reasons why some people simply can't upgrade, and its not because they do not want to.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Yes, but it should work down to zc154; I just don't have a site to test with. The primary requirement is PHP 5.6 or later.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BigGeek View Post
    Hopefully someone here can provide a bit of further insight about something we are missing. Currently running a site with Zencart 1.5.5a. USPS option recently stopped working for us. Dug around, located the new version 2023-07-12 K11i. Went through the upgrade procedures (copied all our settings, removed old version, uploaded and installed this new version. Still have no USPS options showing. Registered for a new USPS account to be used. This time it provides with a password that has to be used for API integration...however, there is no place in the mod settings to put a password. Can anyone suggest what might be wrong, or what we are missing?

TIA,
    Chris
    You should have been able to use the USPS Web Tools User ID from the previous version.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Yes, but it should work down to zc154; I just don't have a site to test with. The primary requirement is PHP 5.6 or later.
    Nope, doesn't work on zc 1.5.4

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast