Thread: Cross Sell

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Re: Cross Sell

I installed cross sell and everything in the admin is working fine but when I go to my website it dosent show up. I followed the directions but I dont know what I am doing worng. Here is tpl_modules_xsell_products.php where I edit the product-info template file but is says (tpl_product_info_display.php) and I can not find that file.
    Can someone please help me out.

<?php
    /**
    * Cross Sell products
    * Derived from:
    * Original Idea From Isaac Mualem im AT imwebdesigning DOT com <mailto:[email protected]>
    * Portions Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce
    * Complete Recoding From Stephen Walker admin AT snjcomputers DOT com
    * Released under the GNU General Public License
    * Adapted to Zen Cart by Merlin - Spring 2005
    * Reworked for Zen Cart v1.3.0 03-30-2006
    */

// calculate whether any cross-sell products are configured for the current product, and display if relevant
    include(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory(FILENAME_XSELL_PRODUCTS));

if (zen_not_null($xsell_data)) {
    $info_box_contents = array();
    $list_box_contents = $xsell_data;
    $title = '';
    ?>
    <!-- bof: tpl_modules_xsell_products -->
    <div class="centerBoxWrapper" id="crossSell">
    <h2 class="centerBoxHeading"><?php echo TEXT_XSELL_PRODUCTS; ?></h2>
    <?php
    /**
    * require the list_box_content template to display the cross-sell info. This info was prepared in modules/xsell_products.php
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_columnar_display.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'common'). '/tpl_columnar_display.php');
    ?>
    </div>
    <?php
    require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_xsell_products.php', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/' . 'tpl_modules_xsell_products.php');
    ?>
    <!-- eof: tpl_modules_xsell_products -->
    <?php } ?>

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cross Sell

im having the same problem as the above post... works in admin but not on the main site

anyone think they can fix this??

Plugin Contributions

Hey guys,

This is the directory for the tpl_product_info_display.php

..\includes\templates\template_default\templates\tpl_product_info_display.php

Let me know if you need anymore help. I pretty much went through all the same problems everyone else seemed to have gone through on these forums with xsell and got through it and have it working perfectly right now. This is a really awesome app.

Kudos to the author.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Clarification ...

you should COPY this file:

..\includes\templates\template_default\templates\tpl_product_info_display.php

....TO your own template folder:

..\includes\templates\YOURTEMPLATE\templates\tpl_product_info_display.php

For more information on what the "YOURTEMPLATE" folder means, read the FAQ's for "template overrides" or "template customization"

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Code:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpost.php?p=209627&postcount=2
    I made a modification to cross-sell that allows you to list products with the same model # (rather than having to setup an entired table).. see above link for my post.

it is a very small change to the SQL Query...

maybe some moderator should merge that post here?
    --
    "Drunk on the Nectar of Life" - me

Plugin Contributions

Cross-Sell (X-Sell) Admin will not load the next page of data when you select a page # or hit the >>. It reloads Page 1 only. We just installed cross_sell_v1.3.0 on Zen-Cart 1.3.0.

Any help is appreiated.

Plugin Contributions

Re: Cross Sell

Hi

Iam getting this in the prod pages in shop:

Warning: main(includes/modules/xsell_products.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /includes/templates/custom/templates/tpl_modules_xsell_products.php on line 17

Warning: main(includes/modules/xsell_products.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /includes/templates/custom/templates/tpl_modules_xsell_products.php on line 17

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/xsell_products.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /includes/templates/custom/templates/tpl_modules_xsell_products.php on line 17

can you help????

simon

Plugin Contributions

Just a simple question: I don't need Cross Sell, but it seems to be an interesting starting point for me to develope another module.
    Well, I was wondering if Cross Sell manages products referenced but deleted.
    I.E: I add products B and C to product A. Next I delete product C from my catalog. What happens?

I think that when deleting a product there's not a control to see if that product was added to some products with Xsell, since the files within the module doesn't contains mod to admin core files.

Am I right?

Thanks.
    Paolo De Dionigi
    Co-maintainer of Zen Cart Italia

Plugin Contributions

Once an item is deleted, its gone, and no reference will be made by cross sell to such deleted items.

Plugin Contributions

I've installed X-sell v1.3 on my zen cart and I can't change the page to modify any links beyond the first page in the cross sell manager. Clicking to go to any other page or the next page just reloads the first page. The url changes correctly, such as
    myserver/xsell.php?page=2, but the same first page remains. Any suggestions or remedies?

Here's my settings:
    Zen Cart 1.3.0.1
    PHP Version 5.1.2
    My webhost is dreamhost

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast