Page 135 of 394 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 3932
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart (beta)

Quote Originally Posted by zgraphic View Post
    So on "tpl_checkout_payment_default.php" Do you mind telling me what do I need to modify? I know I messed up and don't know where to start to fix it. I am taking it step by step, please help and thanks for your helps!
    This is the solution:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1327

And read the post right above that for full explanation.

Woody

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Woodymon View Post
    Forgot to attach... Here it is...

Zen Cart 1.37 tpl_checkout_payment_default.php
    edited for Google Checkout 1.3RC2

Copy file into /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/

-Woody

Okay, I uploaded the file. What does this do? I am still lost!

I login to my site and radio GCO still appear for payment option.

Without login, choice GCO, the link dont work.

okay, Now I had install zen cart to an other web site. Can we start in the beginning for GCO, if you don't mind, Thanks!
    Zgraphic, We make printing affordable!

Plugin Contributions

okay, Now I had install zen cart to an other web site. Can we start in the beginning for GCO, if you don't mind, Thanks!
    It's hard sometimes to help without providing a link where we can take a look at your site. This thing is not as difficult as you're all making it. No offense but simply following the instruction in the README and Installation file should be enough to get this installed and working (as intended out of the box). If that doesn't help, following Woody's thorough instructions as well as this thread should suffice. Most of this stuff has been discussed over and over again. If installing GCO is difficult you might want to secure help to do your installation or do some serious reading about the inner workings of Zen Cart.

I can guarantee you that there a other great mods that you will want to install to enhance Zen Cart and once you understand Zen Cart override and template system that will also save you a lot of headaches.

Plugin Contributions

Are you sure you have SSL certificate installed on your server? I was on your site and Google Checkout doesn't work because you're pointing your sandbox to SSL but I am not sure if you have SSL. Your standard SSL is not setup to use SSL for login/create account or any other page that normally will require SSL. SSL is currently not enabled for Zen Cart on your site.

Plugin Contributions

As clearly stated in the explanation it hides the LABEL "Google Checkout" on the payment checkout page.

Then you did not upload to the correct directory.

Which directory did you upload to? Please be specific.

I don't understand. What is "choice GCO"? Which "link don't work"? And on which webpage. You are being too general in support inquiries. You need to take the time and be much more specific. Provide full URL's, full directory paths and filenames and any other info that might help us understand what you are asking.

So if we are starting over in attempting to assist you then PLEASE ask your questions, ONE AT A TIME and be VERY specific. Before asking please REVIEW recent posts in this thread for any info that might help us help you.

Woody

Plugin Contributions

I tried installing Google Checkout a couple of weeks ago to no avail. I gave up after I found out it needed to be on SSL after installing alll components.

The store still ran smooth with no issues ao i didn't attempt to delete all the google files with hopes in one day we can switch to dedicated server with ssl.

Since then we have also been adding products....

Here is the issue.

Everytime in the customer order adim, when i try to email customer with update/pending/processing email I get this error:

"1146 Table 'massagel_zc1.google_orders' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select google_order_number from google_orders where orders_id= 48]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields."

I also get this error message in payments admin:

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class googlecheckout in /home/massagel/public_html/bodyandbathshop/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 20"

Is there an easy fix?

Will it destroy site if I remove all google files?

Thanks for your help
    Last edited by mbuttrey; 27 Apr 2007 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Add error message.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlessIsaacola View Post
    Are you sure you have SSL certificate installed on your server? I was on your site and Google Checkout doesn't work because you're pointing your sandbox to SSL but I am not sure if you have SSL. Your standard SSL is not setup to use SSL for login/create account or any other page that normally will require SSL. SSL is currently not enabled for Zen Cart on your site.
    , the SSL, where do I enable it? in zen-cart's admin area or my hosting. I just started, Thanks for you help!
    Zgraphic, We make printing affordable!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlessIsaacola View Post
    As Isaac states you will need SSL to use Google Checkout in a live environment. But if you want to test without SSL you can set the mod for "http" (for sandbox testing only).

Note to fully test Zen Cart without SSL installed you will also likely need to disable SSL in both your configure.php files.

But to go "live" you will need the SSL certificate.

If this stuff is above you head right now you will need to review the FAQs and then post to the newbie forums (for example "General Questions). We do not want to fill up this thread with unrelated issues.

Thanks,
    Woody

Plugin Contributions

the SSL, where do I enable it? in zen-cart's admin area or my hosting. I just started, Thanks for you help!
    Did you buy an SSL certificate? Your hosting provider will need to install it.

Z-graphic you need to open and READ ALL the documents that comes with Zen Cart (the /docs folder) and the Zen Cart FAQ. I can see that you are ill prepared to move forward until you do this. no disrespect intended but this thread is NOT for tutoring.

There is a post further back in this thread with links to Google Checkout support site listing which SSL certificates work with Google Checkout.

Ask your Zen Cart specific SSL questions in the general questions forum. Ask your hosting provider questions regarding installing the SSL certificate.

When you have your SSL certificate installed and FULLY tested on Zen Cart, then come back and post here.

Woody

Plugin Contributions

, the SSL, where do I enable it? in zen-cart's admin area or my hosting. I just started, Thanks for you help!
    As Woody stated, this may be the wrong please for Zen Cart 101. You configure SSL in /includes/configure.php and /admin/includes/configure.php.

It will do you a lot of good to take a look at this link if you haven't already: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php and this book will also help: http://www.zen-cart.com/book

It's obvious from most of your questions that you haven't spend time understanding the basics of Zen Cart. That might be a google place to start before installing any mod.