Page 196 of 394 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 3932
    Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart (beta)

Could anyone please give me some idea why suddenly, the google checkout button 'went' grey, although it was working previously?
    Here is more info:
    On test platform, I have installed Google Checkout mod v1.4Beta1; configured it for sandbox; as test-client, I have added items to the cart and checkout with Google Checkout button > was redirected to the GCO website; logged in as a sandbox test-user: all went OK.

I tried a second attempt: in admin>modules>shipping I have disabled some options (Per Item) and enabled other (Per Unit) for further testing purposes. The Store Pickup was enabled in both cases.

After doing so, the GCO button became inactive (greyed out) - I didn't do any other changes, so I wonder what could possibly affect that?

Please help,
    Thanks,
    Best,

---------------------------------
    It's not magic, it's just math!

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart (beta)

Quote Originally Posted by ropu View Post
    gray buttons appear because of one of these issues

* A disabled button is displayed in the following cases:
    * 1. If merchant id or merchant key is not set
    * 2. If there are multiple shipping options selected and they use different shipping tax tables
    * or some dont use tax tables

double check point 2, see if all your shipping use Taxable goods for taxes.

ropu
    Found it! - By the way, I found it through Google search: Somehow it's difficult to find anything directly through Zen Cart search: the results are not very specific if you type multiple words or sentence... (you just get tons of unrelated posts)

In case this might be helpful to anyone: I found out, that I can get best results searching on Google, and by typing whatever I'm looking for, followed by: , zen cart.
    I guess, this is the most time-efficient method to find anything on Zen Cart forum.
    Best,

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart (beta)

Glad you found your answer. Where did you find it at? Here on ZC support forum thread, which is for versions previous to v.1.4? Or on the new mod support site (for v.1.4 and newer)? If you found the answer on the ZC site then it does not necessarily apply to v.1.4. Best to post v.1.4 related questions on the v.1.4 support site at http://groups.google.com/group/googl...rt-mod-support

BTW, an update of the v1.4 mod is slated for release on 8/13. Will post a listing of new/changed features shortly.

Woody

Quote Originally Posted by 0101101011 View Post
    Found it! - By the way, I found it through Google search: Somehow it's difficult to find anything directly through Zen Cart search: the results are not very specific if you type multiple words or sentence... (you just get tons of unrelated posts). In case this might be helpful to anyone: I found out, that I can get best results searching on Google, and by typing whatever I'm looking for, followed by zen cart. I guess, this is the most time-efficient method to find anything on Zen Cart forum.

Plugin Contributions

Can someone quickly help me?

I downloaded the updated google check-out file and installed. everything look fine. but once I confirm the order. It went back to the order page, which "Your Shopping Cart Contents" showing the items still in the cart. I do it again. and it went back to the same page, Any idea?

P.S. the order didnt process!

http://internet1shop.com
    Zgraphic, We make printing affordable!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Woodymon View Post
    Glad you found your answer. Where did you find it at? Here on ZC support forum thread, which is for versions previous to v.1.4? Or on the new mod support site (for v.1.4 and newer)? If you found the answer on the ZC site then it does not necessarily apply to v.1.4. Best to post v.1.4 related questions on the v.1.4 support site at http://groups.google.com/group/googl...rt-mod-support

BTW, an update of the v1.4 mod is slated for release on 8/13. Will post a listing of new/changed features shortly.

Woody
    Hi Woody - it was here but via Google search. I think the quoted post is #744 (on page hundred something...). That's great news about the release.

The quoted answer was making sense in my case: I did some changes in shipping modules. It actually worked when I disabled some shipping mods. I need to test it for FedEx, I hope it will work properly.

Question though: in the GCO read me files, there is a note about populate some tables in case Google can't connect to the page. I think, in my case it would be extremely difficult, since all items relly scrictly on carefully calculated weight. I guess, what it scared me, was the note that in case Google can't connect to the page to get the shipping info, the shipping will not be charged... (!)

I was thinking, in that case, if there is any other way: i.e. collecting all the tax + shipping info on the Zen Cart side, and send the total amount (incl. shipping + tax) to Google Checkout. That way, there will be no confusion... Anyway, please let me know if I'm on track with that kind of thinking.
    Thanks bunch,
    Best,

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zgraphic View Post
    Can someone quickly help me?

I downloaded the updated google check-out file and installed. everything look fine. but once I confirm the order. It went back to the order page, which "Your Shopping Cart Contents" showing the items still in the cart. I do it again. and it went back to the same page, Any idea?

P.S. the order didnt process!

http://internet1shop.com
    Just a quick thought:
    "Make sure you set the file attribute to 777 for
    /googlecheckout/logs/response_error.log and /googlecheckout/logs/response_message.log files."

That was my first mistake after installing GCO, and it works after correcting it.
    Hope it helps you,
    Best,

Plugin Contributions

@0101101011, zgraphic, onlyrey, et al:

You should be asking your questions and posting your issues concerning v1.4 on the new support forum. Then Ropu the developer of the mod will read them and very likely respond. He does not read this support forum as it is for v1.3 only which is no longer supported.

Am I am sounding like a broken record yet? ;-)

Please don't reply here as I don't read this forum very often.

Woody

Plugin Contributions

I wanted to add a overnight option to my site, so I cloned the flat rate shipping module. I enabled it, however I didn't see it listed at the google checkout screen. I think I might have to add it to googlecheckout.php but where exactly?

Plugin Contributions

Okay, my turn for my problem:

I installed google-checkout-zencart-v1.4Beta1.

I have Zen-Cart 1.3.7.1, PHP Version 5.2.3, MySQL 5.0.41

I did this:

--Verify the installation from the Admin site and selecting MODULES->PAYMENTS
    and checking if Google Checkout is listed as a payment option.

YES

--Set the file attribute to 777 for /googlecheckout/logs/response_error.log and
    /googlecheckout/logs/response_message.log files.

YES

--Go to http://<url-site-url>/googlecheckout/responsehandler.php

I get this:

Failed to Get Basic Authentication Headers

Since this is not covered in the troubleshooting section, I did an extensive search and the only thing I found is that I need to see if "PHP is installed over CGI", whatever that means.

I contacted my host and they said that PHP is not installed over CGI.

So, I don't know where that puts me.

What next?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tronno22556 View Post
    Okay, my turn for my problem:
    I installed google-checkout-zencart-v1.4Beta1...
    What next?
    Initiate a discussion on the new support board for new GC mod version 1.4. This thread is for mod v.1.3x which is no longer supported.

http://groups.google.com/group/googl...rt-mod-support

Woody