Page 161 of 710 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 7099
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 2 Support

Quote Originally Posted by fyrestorm View Post
    hello

i have successfully managed to install Image handler 2. But im having problems with uploading multiple images, i have added a new product and uploaded the corresponding images to the product but it doesnt show on the website.

i have named the files as suit.jpg (main image for product)
    additional images: suit_01.jpg , suit_02.jpg

can you please advise where i have gone wrong?

many thanks
    Admin --> Configuration --> Images --> what is the value for "Product Info - Number of Additional Images per Row"? Default is 3.

M

Plugin Contributions

yea...its set at the default number 3. But ive only got the 3 images to load up for that product. Should this be a different number instead??

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the help!

Both the hover image and no text are fixed. I had to change the CSS file as both my font and background were white... doh!

Has anybody tried to add more information to the hover? Like displaying the price?

Many thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fyrestorm View Post
    yea...its set at the default number 3. But ive only got the 3 images to load up for that product. Should this be a different number instead??
    This just tells Zen-Cart all many images to display per roll.

A link to your site?

M

Plugin Contributions

Default Image Handler 2 not showing watermark on medium or large picture

I installed IH2 and it seems to work according to plan, except when I click on a product to view the detail, the included image does not get the watermark like the samll image and it's hover did.
    Then when I click on the Large Image it pops up the large image, but also without the watermark.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
    I have gone over the settings and told it to watermark all the images but it's not working for some reason.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 2 not showing watermark on medium or large picture

Quote Originally Posted by Rob905 View Post
    I installed IH2 and it seems to work according to plan, except when I click on a product to view the detail, the included image does not get the watermark like the samll image and it's hover did.
    Then when I click on the Large Image it pops up the large image, but also without the watermark.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
    I have gone over the settings and told it to watermark all the images but it's not working for some reason.
    I have the same problem... but, I thought it was me - I thank you for asking - maybe we both will get some help on this one .
    jund

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 2 not showing watermark on medium or large picture

Quote Originally Posted by jund View Post
    I have the same problem... but, I thought it was me - I thank you for asking - maybe we both will get some help on this one .
    jund
    The strange part is that in the IH2 admin preview it shows the watermark on the large image as well as the medium image for all formats.

Plugin Contributions

Hi there, I've read 100 or so pages of this thread and can't seem to fine the answer I need - I need help if someone can!

I'm trying to get the addtional images to load into the pop up on the product page (and be resized, so their source is the from the BMZ cache and not the original file).

This works on the image handler page in admin, where I have uploaded my additional images, yet on the product page it's still referring to the original file in the pop up (the main product picture works fine).

Can anyone help, please?!?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simonv74 View Post
    Hi there, I've read 100 or so pages of this thread and can't seem to fine the answer I need - I need help if someone can!

I'm trying to get the addtional images to load into the pop up on the product page (and be resized, so their source is the from the BMZ cache and not the original file).

This works on the image handler page in admin, where I have uploaded my additional images, yet on the product page it's still referring to the original file in the pop up (the main product picture works fine).

Can anyone help, please?!?
    I'm surprised at the lack of response in this forum. This is supposed to be the IH 2 support forum yet I haven't seen a response to my question in a couple of days now. That is very unusual for the Zen-Cart support because there usually is response within hours, not days.

Still waiting.
    Robert E

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Rob905 View Post
    I'm surprised at the lack of response in this forum. This is supposed to be the IH 2 support forum yet I haven't seen a response to my question in a couple of days now. That is very unusual for the Zen-Cart support because there usually is response within hours, not days.

Still waiting.
    Robert E
    Looking at the time stamp of your post it has only been 13 hours not 2 days.
    Another thing is all the support given here is by end users like you and me.
    The creator of IH no longer supports IH and has not for some time now.
    We end users take time from our busy day to try to help.

Have you check to make sure the watermark file is in the right folder and is named right for IH?

In order for watermarking to work for every image dimension the specific corresponding watermark images have to be present. That means, you have to upload files to the following specific locations:
    --->images/watermark.png
    --->images/medium/watermark_MED.png (or your specified MEDIUM_IMAGE_SUFFIX)
    --->images/large/watermark_LRG.png (or your specified LARGE_IMAGE_SUFFIX)

If you done the above have you tried using a different file format?
    (Instead of png, try gif)

M