Page 109 of 384 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 3833
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate support

cudaboy71 - a great tool to use is >> thread tools -> search this thread... at the top of the thread...
    Nicholas originally post 19th June 2006
    sorry for not being available the last few weeks. A little 4.5kg boy is keeping me busy

I'll address any unanswered questions in turn. regarding the dross not being dleted, this is a bug. Ignore the error message for now. You can, if you wish, remove the offending table names the function checks in /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/easypopulate.php:

Code:

TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET,
    TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES

I am working very hard to release the 1st advanced version in the next 2 weeks, and will at that time apply the bugfixes to the free version for all to enjoy.
    ##############################___
    Nicholas

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Easy Populate support

I am having a download problem. I hope some one can help. When I click on download complete tab-delimited link the page times out. I was told from my host company that the server will time out after 10sec. They will not change this becouse I am on a shared server. Is there any way to fix this problem with out missing with the server.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cwd View Post
    I am having a download problem. I hope some one can help. When I click on download complete tab-delimited link the page times out. I was told from my host company that the server will time out after 10sec. They will not change this becouse I am on a shared server. Is there any way to fix this problem with out missing with the server.

do you maybe have the improved attributes controller addon installed?
    I noticed the same problem after I installed that addon, don't know what the connection between them are though..
    Though I found a way to be able to download it, with only one of the browsers, either iexplorer or mozilla, can't remember which one: ctry clicking on download complete file or create complete file. one of those two will put the file in /tmp dir, and you can download it via yuor favourite ftp program and update it and reupload it using normal easy populate way.

this works for me, try it out :)

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone know the difference between the two easy populates in the downloads section?

1. Easy Populate Free - from langer / modhole
    Last Updated by: oeginc - r shady - orig by langer Dec 01 2006 v1.3.6 v1.2.5.5

2. Easy Populate From osc
    Last Updated by: web28

Is one better or easier then other?

Plugin Contributions

You can't use the OSC version with ZenCart.

You want to use the one for ZenCart, which is the one last update by langer.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cwd View Post
    I always get this.

EP worked perfectly the first few times, but after processing big files (one with thousands of products) it seems like some sort of switch is activated and now it always times out, although it continues to run in the background.
    For this reason when I need to download a file I just click the 'create file in temp folder' instead and download it from there.

I use EP on three sites, two of them are relatively big and have at least 15,000 products each. On these two sites EP always times out(receive 'the page cannot' be displayed' error, even if the file I process is small and only has one product. But EP always keeps running in the background until done.

The third site I have has less than 3000 products. EP has never timed out on this one yet. However, I'm pretty sure that once I process a bigger file, it will turn out just like the other two sites and it'll display 'the page cannot be displayed' even if I only process a file with one product.

I have EP 3 installed in my regular store and it works fine. But I've set up a test store to test new mods in and I'm trying to install EP in it as well but there's a hitch. Every time I go to Admin/Tools/Easy Populate it takes me back to the admin login. Any idea what's going on here?

Thanks!

Jason

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 33driver View Post
    hi there,

Need a bit of help with EP, I'm new to zen cart but reasonably old school at php and the like.

I'm running EP Advance version 2.76d and Zen Cart version 1.3.7

I've installed the EP system ok and got things running, however I had some issues wrting from MS Excel, did not like the .txt files when I tried to upload. I turned on MS excel safe output etc... on, so now I'm working with the csv files which is fine.

When I upload the files, i get the following:

File uploaded.
    Temporary filename: /tmp/phpsJ4WVB
    User filename: now.csv
    Size: 1185
    | Product Mo | topHeader. | Test Syste | This is th | http://www | 2200 | 0 | 100 | 0 | | 7/11/2007 | 1 | | Computer S | | | | GST | 1 !New Product!

| PC-60B | topHeader. | Jablotron | This is th | http://www | 55 | 0 | 100 | 0 | | 7/11/2007 | 1 | | Computer S | | | | GST | 1 !New Product!

| PC-60A | topHeader. | Jablotron | This is th | http://www | 55 | 0 | 100 | 0 | | 7/11/2007 | 1 | | Computer S | | | | GST | 1 !New Product!

| AN-01A | topHeader. | Jablotron | This is th | http://www | 49 | 0 | 100 | 0 | | 7/11/2007 | 1 | | Computer S | | | | GST | 1 !New Product!

| JA-60U | topHeader. | Jablotron | This is th | http://www | 165 | 0 | 100 | 0 | | 7/11/2007 | 1 | | Computer S | | | | GST | 1 !New Product!

Now this is just a test with a few products, but I assume getting this means that it was succesful, however the products do not show up in my shop, nor are they available in the admin side of things.

If I try to export a list of products, they do not show up in there ether. This leads me to think that there is a problem writing to the mysql database. Is this something I have missed in config etc...?

Cheers
    Would love to get this going, thanks
    I'm having this same problem, however all the categories are being created just none of the products are being imported. I created one item "by hand" exported it, formatted my product list to match the downloaded format...uploaded, imported and got 0 products 15 new categories.
    Any Ideas?
    TIA
    -Aaron

Plugin Contributions

I'm looking for some tips on ep upload problems. I use MS Excel to make the tab-delimited.txt files. I use a download from ep admin as the template. I have had uploads work before with ep.

A few of the items that uploaded wrong had " at the beginning of the description. But I can't delete these out of the spreadsheet, they don't exist in that cell. ??It's like they are hidden.

Other items upload a new random category with lots of subcategories that look like it is using the weight, date available, or other info (along with the cats I told it to go into) to create these categories......??? I can't figure out why.

Of course there are missing prices, missing weights, or both in almost all these new items. And linked items also appear.

I have read the forum and done the following: used upload to delete products, manually split the file, did a fresh upload. Nope, didn't work.
    Reset main cat id, and price sort.......Nope
    Deleted items, Made the cats in admin first then uploaded again, Nope, didn't work.

I suspect some sort of formating in the Excel file but of course I really have no idea. I'm in over my head. Any tips on copy and paste inside excel or tips to figure this out would be much appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

It sounds like excel is using "" to delimit text within the file. I have a scalc program that does the same unless you tell it not to. No idea as to how to option it differently, as my excel97 is not set that way. There should be an option when choosing "save as" to select how it is to be saved and may be worth playing with to find out how.

Suggestion:

Open the saved tab delimited text file that you created with notepad. If it shows quote marks enclosing any text, just delete them all before uploading. To do so, select replace, enter " in the first field and leave the second field empty and chose replace all.

A very large file may take a few minute to process as notepad is not the fastest program in the world.
    Dennis
    www.stampdays.com
    Over 80,000 stamps and still growing!