Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PC Configurator For Zen Cart

Hi Chris

Εγω σας το νημα απο το ξεκινημα σας.

Εχω ακομα μια ερωτηση:

Στο admin / ρυθμιση ειμαι ακομη σε θεση να χρησιμοποιησετε το PC Configurator Επιλογες

Δεν μπορω επισης να επιλεξουν τα προιοντα για την πλευρα του πελατη και παρατηρω οτι ακομα ειχε το ιδιο προβλημα με το site σας.

Εχετε τη δυνατοτητα να λυσει αυτο το ζητημα?

Ειμαι απο την Νοτια Αφρικη και εχει μια μικρη κατανοηση στ ελληνικα. Θα εκτιμουσα αν μπορειτε να με βοηθησετε.

Αφορα
    Pieter

Hi Chris

I am following your thread since you start it.

I am still having a question:

In admin/configuration I am still unable to use PC Configurator Options

I also cannot select products on the customer side and I notice that you still got the same problem on your site.

Have you been able to sort it out ??

I am from South Afrika and has a little understanding f Greek. I will appreciate if you can help me.

Regards
    Pieter

Plugin Contributions

Chris,

I am getting a wierd link http://www.mtechama.com/index.php?ma...d728c1717fb8c1 and if you click on PC Configure. it gives you a strange link. what do I need to do to fix this?

Wade

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lebrand2006 View Post
    Ok this is not a problem.

Go to Admin -> Tools and run the module "Automatically fix all problems"

This will help you I think.
    Where do I find this module Automatically fix all problems ??

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cristaltech View Post
    Where do I find this module Automatically fix all problems ??
    Same here I don't have that link.....

Plugin Contributions

hello there - gia sou ;)

first of all chris, congrats on you work for this pc cofigurator. its a module which is very difficult to find out there.

i have been evaluating your configurator since i was planning to add it on a website i have built mypcrevolution.com for a computer shop here in Cyprus.

However there is a little thing that spoed me from using you configurator. The fact that you need to create special categories and put you products there.

Why is did you need do do it like that? Why not just select ANY category from the website and only from a special pc configurator category? What is the reasoning behind it. being a php developer myself maybe i would manage to go round this and improving you code if you let me know why its doen like this. As you understand having 500+ productsw duplicated just for the configurator is not easy since prices change all the time and keeping 2X the products and categories updated is a major problem.

looking forward to you reply.

Plugin Contributions

Hello parisp,

Eisai apo tin Kypro kai milas Ellinika ?

As milisoume kalitera mesw [email protected]

Ta leme

As to metafrasoume oligon na min exoun parapono kai oi alloi.

##################################################___

Hello parisp,

Are you from Cyprous and you speak Greek ?

Then just let's talk through [email protected]

See you.

Plugin Contributions

Chris,

I have installed the latest download from the Zencart site and found the Sidebox zip you had also posted. That is also installed.

I have the Custom PC and PC Configurator Options categories now. If I click on the Custom PC category I get the standard language. I had fixed the links for the PC Configurator and Here as in previous posts. So now when I go to the configurator link, http://store.desertnetworx.com/index...c_configurator, I do not see any options.

I have not fixed the HEADING_TITLE yet and am aware of that.

The PC Configurator is also in the left sideboxes near the bottom. It does the same thing, takes me to that blank page. I loaded a dummy item in the cases category to see if maybe it needed entries first, but to no avail.

What am I missing here.

The main page is http://store.desertnetworx.com. This is still in progress and not live yet.

Ryan

Plugin Contributions

Charis,

I was able to get a little further, I needed to copy some files into my own template dir. Now I am getting the heading Personal Computer Configurator - Step 1. I am not seeing anything howerver on the site.

Plugin Contributions

Where/what is the latest update for this configurator??? Please can someone post it?? I know that there has been some updates / fixes for it, but i don't know where to get it. Please post it. Also, does anyone have this working in English?? Almost all of the sites that proclaim it or foreign or in a different language. I would like to see it working with buttons and in english. This looks like a awesome contrib. I have installed it about 6 months ago, but it didn't work correctly so i used something else. But, I like the zen-cart's features, so I am hoping to get it right this time. Please help!!!

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I guess no one is working on this contrib any more. I haven't had a reply in a few days. I understand that it hasn't been very long, but it is very frustrating when everyone is discussing that they have it up and running, and I followed the instructions exactly and the very link that should work with the PC Configurator DOESN'T WORK!!! On the web page that says "CLICK HERE" to run the configurator gets a 503 Server Error as if there is code missing from the files. BIG TIME DISAPPONTMENT!!! There is no information that discloses a fix for this. I think someone mentioned this ERROR earlier in the forum, and the answer was to get a module called "AUTOMATICALLY FIX ALL ERRORS". WHERE IS THIS MODULE?? Who has the actual generousity to help with these issues when the contribs fail?? I have just a few questions to anyone that has this contrib working. #1 - If you have this contrib working correctly, PLEASE LET US IN ON YOUR SECRET ON HOW TO GET IT TO WORK!!! #2 - CAN YOU PLEASE POST A WORKING PC CONFIGURATOR THAT WE CAN READ OR IN ENGLISH!! #3 - TRY TO RESPOND OR CHECK UP ON THE CONTRIB FORUM DAILY SO THAT PEOPLE LIKE ME DON'T BUILD FALSE HOPES!! I mean if the contrib was working flawlessly from start to finish from the instructions, then I would understand. I hope I am not sounding like I am asking too much or being whiny. I am just very frustrated after hours of disecting this contrib trying to get it to work. Please understand.

Any help will do,

Thanks.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast