Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support for CSS Flyout Menu

Yes, it was... figured it out now, so no need to all rush and reply

Plugin Contributions

Final question on this mod..... How on earth do you set the drop down menu width to the same as the parent menu??? I don't like the left aligned drop down, would much prefer them to be the same width as the top level menu buttons.

Can anyone help?

Plugin Contributions

@limelites,
    Please don't flood this support thread.
    Dropdown menus have nothing to do with it.

Plugin Contributions

Hello zenners I have a question that I would like to see if I can get some help on. I wouldn't think it is something that someone in here won't be able to help with. By the way I have the latest zen cart 1.38a and have had it installed for quite a while and everything is working great. I just need to make a little modification.

I have the CSS Fly out menu and I have many links on there for example About Us, History and so forth. They all work great. However I am needing to add a "submenu". NOT a subcategory. I want to be able to have a link called say fundraiser and when I hover over that link it has a submenu showing different fundraisers.

The code that I have for tpl_categories_css.php is

Code:

$content = "";
    $content .= '<div id="nav-cat">';

$content .= '<a href="/~stxmill/">' . ' Home' . ' </a> ' ;
    	$content .= '<div id="test">';
    	$content .= '<a href="index.php?main_page=history">' . ' History' . ' </a> ' ;
        $content .= $menulist; // see the modules/sideboxes/YOURTEMPLATE/categories_css.php for this
    	$content .= '<a href="index.php?main_page=fund_raising">' . ' Stone Ground Fund-raiser' . '</a>' ;
    		$content .= '<a href="index.php?main_page=fund_raising_2">' . ' Grandmas Kitchen Fund-raiser' . '</a>' ;
    	$content .= '<a href="index.php?main_page=about_us">' . ' About Us' . '</a>';
    	$content .= '<a href="index.php?main_page=store_locator">' . ' Store Locator' . '</a>' ;
    	$content .= '<a href="index.php?main_page=recipes">' . ' Recipes' . '</a>' ;
    	$content .= '<a href="index.php?main_page=faqs_all">' . ' FAQ' . '</a>' ;
    	$content .= '<a href="index.php?main_page=contact_us">' . ' Contact Us' . '</a>' ;
    What I would like to do if you go and look at the site that i post at the end of this message you will see how when the user hovers over Products it breaks out and shows the subcategories. I would like similar things to happen with an actual link. Is this possible? Is there any way to make this possible?

The site is...

stx milling . com

Take out the spaces for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by welchyboy View Post
    Hello zenners I have a question that I would like to see if I can get some help on. I wouldn't think it is something that someone in here won't be able to help with. By the way I have the latest zen cart 1.38a and have had it installed for quite a while and everything is working great. I just need to make a little modification.

I have the CSS Fly out menu and I have many links on there for example About Us, History and so forth. They all work great. However I am needing to add a "submenu". NOT a subcategory. I want to be able to have a link called say fundraiser and when I hover over that link it has a submenu showing different fundraisers.

What I would like to do if you go and look at the site that i post at the end of this message you will see how when the user hovers over Products it breaks out and shows the subcategories. I would like similar things to happen with an actual link. Is this possible? Is there any way to make this possible?

The site is...

stx milling . com

Take out the spaces for the link.
    well, im not sure what your looking for? i looked at your page, and from what i saw it looks fine. as far as adding "submenu" items, thats something you would add as an additional page or menu option.
    i guess what im trying to say is add a sub catagory under your fundraiser option and it should show up.
    does this help?
    http://www.fusionspiritualemporium.com
    Contrib: Events Calender v1.02 update

Plugin Contributions

I'm sorry maybe I didn't explain well enough. I am looking for links to go to different pages but not having to do with products or anything like that. I want it to be a plain page like the Fund Raiser page I have now. If you click on the fund raiser page it will take you a page I created for the fund raiser. However now we have two fund raisers going on. I don't want this

About Us
    History
    Fund Raiser 1
    Fund Raiser 2

What I would like is a link that says Fund Raiser and when I hover over it a submenu comes out and shows the Fund raiser 1 and Fund raiser 2. This has nothing to do with categories, products, or items. This is just a regular page that I created for information.

Does that clarify what I am looking for. The way the menu is setup right now is great and works perfect. I am just looking to make some modifications and add a submenu which has nothing to do with categories or products.

ok i understand what your looking for now. As far as i have learned, the easiest way to make that work right would be for you to make a whole, seperate sidebox titled fundraiser. then under ezpages, add all your items there.

under this option, i have only been able to add items for sale and sub cat for them.

since your not selling anything in the fundraising section, then adding more catagories would not work. on my page, i have tons of subs. but all of them include products.

hope this helps. my wife does all the products, she answered your question. i just work on the coding side.
    http://www.fusionspiritualemporium.com
    Contrib: Events Calender v1.02 update

Plugin Contributions

I have the CSS Fly out menu and I have many links on there for example About Us, History and so forth. They all work great. However I am needing to add a "submenu". NOT a subcategory...
    Very confusing.
    About us comes out of the box with Zen Cart, in the Information pages, you don't need to do anything there.
    The fly-out menu IS for categories and sub-categories of your catalog, not for anything else.
    The max. you can do with it is to add links in the description box of a subcat, but not recommended, there is other stuff for that like EZ pages.

Plugin Contributions

Well darn I guess I don't really see the point of not being able to have subcategories for regular links if it can be done with categories but I will just have to tell the customers that it can't be done. Thanks for the help...Much appreciated for the quick replies by everyone.

Plugin Contributions

Well darn I guess I don't really see the point of not being able to have subcategories for regular links
    You can put links in the subcat description box, customize them with HTML, CSS, etc.

Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast