Thread: MSRP contrib

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MSRP contrib

barco57 - thanks, I'll take a look at that & see if I can figure it out.

countrycharm, if I get it working I'll post the changed code.
    Completed: BellaFavori.com
    In Progress: WeddingDivasLV.com
    Coming Soon: ???

Plugin Contributions

ahhh, got it

Here is the changed code block (fixed the <br />'s too:

Code:
    if ($display_normal_price == 0) {
          // don't show the $0.00
          if(($display_msrp_price!='')&&($display_msrp_price!='0')){
          $save=$display_msrp_price-$display_normal_price;
              $final_display_price = '<span class="smalltext1">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP . '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($display_msrp_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s></span><br />
    		  <span class="norm">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount.'</span><br />
    		  <span class="save">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE . $currencies->display_price($save, '') . '</span>' ;
          }else{
              $final_display_price = $show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount;
          }
        } else {
              $final_display_price = '<span class="smalltext1">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.'<s>'.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br />
    		  <span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price . $show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount.'</span>
    		  <br /><span class="save">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE . $currencies->display_price($save, '') . '</span>' ;
          }else{
              $final_display_price = $show_normal_price . $show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount;
          }
        }

// If Free, Show it

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CharInLasVegas View Post
    ahhh, got it

Here is the changed code block (fixed the <br />'s too:

Code:
          // don't show the $0.00
              $final_display_price = '<span class="smalltext1">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP . '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($display_msrp_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s></span><br />
              <span class="norm">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount.'</span><br />
              <span class="save">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE . $currencies->display_price($save, '') . '</span>' ;
          }else{
              $final_display_price = $show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount;
          }
        } else {
              $final_display_price = '<span class="smalltext1">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.'<s>'.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br />
              <span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price . $show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount.'</span>
              <br /><span class="save">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE . $currencies->display_price($save, '') . '</span>' ;
          }else{
              $final_display_price = $show_normal_price . $show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount;
          }
        }

// If Free, Show it
    Thank You. I have one more question, I see the strike through is just through the price. How would I get it to go all away through the retail price part also if that makes sense. Thanks
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    Thank You. I have one more question, I see the strike through is just through the price. How would I get it to go all away through the retail price part also if that makes sense. Thanks
    I *think*

instead of:

Code:
          // don't show the $0.00
          }else{
          }
        } else {
          }else{
          }
        }
    use

Code:
          // don't show the $0.00
              <span class="smalltext1">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount.'</span><br />
          }else{
          }
        } else {
              <span class="smalltext1">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price . $show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount.'</span>
          }else{
          }
        }
    But I think this might affect all of your prices even if not using an msrp for the product.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CharInLasVegas View Post
    I *think*

instead of:

Code:
          // don't show the $0.00
          }else{
          }
        } else {
          }else{
          }
        }
    use

Code:
          // don't show the $0.00
              <span class="smalltext1">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount.'</span><br />
          }else{
          }
        } else {
              <span class="smalltext1">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price . $show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount.'</span>
          }else{
          }
        }
    But I think this might affect all of your prices even if not using an msrp for the product.
    I figured it out. Its actually where the <s> is placed that makes it work were you want it to be. Thank you .

// don't show the $0.00
    $final_display_price = '<span class="smalltext1"><s>'. TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) .'</s></span><br />
    }else{
    }
    } else {
    $final_display_price = '<span class="smalltext1"><s>'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br />
    }else{
    }
    }

// If Free, Show it
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lankeeyankee View Post
    Yes, we use both. You have to be careful when merging the code in functions_prices since they both modify the same function, but it works well.
    @lankeeyankee

I am now trying to merge the files between the MAP PRICING and MSRP mods and have a couple of questions I hope you can help me with:

1. is function_prices the only file that modifies the same code?
    2. I have simply been adding the code snippets marked by his comments to my pages. Will that work or do I have to be more precise?
    3. I noticed in update_product that some of the coding is just a bit different and I think it relates to the dbase.

For example: this is code from the MAP PRICING MOD:
    Code:
    'manufacturers_id' => zen_db_prepare_input($_POST['manufacturers_id']),
    and this is code from my file:
    Code:
    'manufacturers_id' => $manufacturers_id,
    I do not have a dbase prefix, what is the best course of action here?

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.
    Thank you,
    autoace

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: MSRP contrib

Hello.
    I would like to ask you about this Contrib MSRP.
    I use prices in the eshop with a tax and i would like to use tax in field YOU SAVE.
    Now this works without tax included in savings (not show saved price with tax). Does everybody know how can i do it.
    PLEASE
    Thank you.
    I am sorry for my english. I am foreigner

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HATER View Post
    Hello.
    I would like to ask you about this Contrib MSRP.
    I use prices in the eshop with a tax and i would like to use tax in field YOU SAVE.
    Now this works without tax included in savings (not show saved price with tax). Does everybody know how can i do it.
    PLEASE
    Thank you.
    I am sorry for my english. I am foreigner
    I think there is a solution for that a few pages back, go through the older posts on this thread.

Plugin Contributions

I search for solution of this problem in this thread by fourtimes and try some examples from there but i dont find right solution.
    I think that is a right option of displaying in this. (from readme.txt of this contrib).:
    Find:

// don't show the $0.00
    } else {
    }

Replace with:

// don't show the $0.00
    $final_display_price = '<span class="smalltext1"><s>'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br><span class="save">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE . number_format((($display_msrp_price - $display_normal_price) / $display_msrp_price), 2, '.', '') * 100 . '% '.'</span><br><span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
    }else{
    }
    } else {
    $final_display_price = '<span class="smalltext1"><s>'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br><span class="save">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE . number_format((($display_msrp_price - $display_normal_price) / $display_msrp_price), 2, '.', '') * 100 . '% '.'</span><br><span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price . $show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
    }else{
    }
    }
    Is it true?
    And Now i have this text instead of text in green colour:

// don't show the $0.00
    if ($display_normal_price = $display_msrp_price){
    }
    else
    {

//-DISPLAY WITH MONEY SAVE and WITHOUT PERCENT SAVE-//
    $final_display_price = '<span class="smalltext1">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP . '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($display_msrp_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s></span><br><span class="save">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE . $currencies->display_price($save, '') . '</span><br><span class="norm">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;

//-DISPLAY MONEY SAVE and WITH PERCENT SAVE-//
    //$final_display_price = '<span class="smalltext1">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP . '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($display_msrp_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s></span><br><span class="save">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE .$currencies->display_price($save, '') . '&nbsp;&nbsp;('. number_format((($display_msrp_price - $display_normal_price) / $display_msrp_price), 2, '.', '') * 100 . '%)' . '</span><br><span class="norm">' . TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;

}}else{
    }
    } else {
    if ($display_normal_price >= $display_msrp_price){
    }
    else{

//-DISPLAY MONEY SAVE and WITHOUT PERCENT SAVE-//
    $final_display_price = '<span class="smalltext1">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.'<s>'.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br><span class="save">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE . $currencies->display_price($save, '') . '</span><br><span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price . $show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;

//-DISPLAY MONEY SAVE and WITH PERCENT SAVE-//
    //$final_display_price = '<span class="smalltext1">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.'<s>'.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br><span class="save">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE .$currencies->display_price($save, '').'&nbsp;&nbsp;('. number_format((($display_msrp_price - $display_normal_price) / $display_msrp_price), 2, '.', '') * 100 . '%)'.'</span><br><span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price . $show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;

}}else{
    }
    }
    The text in blue color is off for this time.
    Thank you for your help
    Last edited by HATER; 17 Dec 2009 at 09:07 AM.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: MSRP contrib

But this solution dont show save with icluded tax.
    Do you have other solution for this problem please? I dont know how make it right
    Thank you

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast