Page 76 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Quote Originally Posted by andreitero View Post
    I have installed FEC on my store www.lemy.co.uk and it works fine with ultimate seo urls. However, the checkbox for copybilling is not hiding the shipping address when ticked. Any idea why or where i should look? Thanks!
    Look for JavaScript errors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MoooNDawG View Post
    I just have one question. Do you have to copy and paste all of the previous sql updates?
    Only if upgrading from a previous version to the current version. The update files are labeled with the version number. Before you overwrite your files, check your current version number inside /module_version/. On older versions it may be in a folder called /numinix_version/ or not exist at all.

If you cannot find out the version you are using, or if there are a lot of SQL patches between your current version and the latest version, it may be a better idea to just uninstall and install again (note that you'll need to skip the lines at the top of the file specific to storing COWOA information).

Plugin Contributions

I am having a strange problem. After doing some research on the forums, I am being pointed to the problem being with my payment module FEC. (WONDERFUL module btw).

We are getting random orders that are not getting put in the database. We will receive an email that there is an order, but when we go into ZenCart to process the order, it's not there. I checked the physical database and it is not there. The customers account information they created is in the database, just no order information.

In addition to that, we are getting a few random orders that we get the email order, it gets put into the database, but the second email we receive with the other part of the credit card numbers is not being sent. Not sure if the two problems are related.

Using ZenCart 1.3.8a
    SQL 5.0.22

Thank You

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

Does Fast and Easy Checkout work with the Ceon Sagepay direct module?

Thank you
    Anthony

Plugin Contributions

cart error Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Any idea what it means when the page after inserting your personal info just shows:

Your Order Total:

and nothing below.. I think the credit card boxes and shipping would normally appear on this page.

here is what it tells me in the address bar:
    index.php?main_page=checkout&action=null

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Theres a problem with version 1.7.2 and 1.7.3 - the Add New Address In Checkout does not work properly - I am using the 1.7.1.6 file version for tpl_modules_change_checkout_new_address since that is the only working version.

I would like to know how I can use the county drop down menu.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I use version 1.5.1. is thet version safe, becouse it work fine end steadily on my shop.
    If not, hay to overwrite on latest version end not to change the current configuration of layout checkout page???

Plugin Contributions

Hi Zen cart checkout experts:

I have a serious problem with the checkout function with my online store at: www.mgpsos.com. I have been using Zen cart version 1.2.5 for almost 5 years. it worked very well until it was hacked september last year. Recently, I had to repblish the store to clean up hacker's code injected to the sites. After I republished all the files, I encountered a serious problem, the checkout function doesn't work any more. Click on the checkout button will always back to the main home page. Who can help me out? For testing it out, you can use following logon info:

User Id: detang##########################
    Password: gpsonline

I'd appreciate your support, please email me at [email protected] if you have a solution.

Thank you very much in advance!

Mobile GPS Online
    Detang Zhong

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Tycoon View Post
    Theres a problem with version 1.7.2 and 1.7.3 - the Add New Address In Checkout does not work properly - I am using the 1.7.1.6 file version for tpl_modules_change_checkout_new_address since that is the only working version.
    What problem do you have?

I do have a javascript-issue with 1.7.3. More on this you see here: http://www.numinix.com/forum/viewtop...4&p=3915#p3915

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I have a problem. If a customer orders without creating an account on the payment page for the selection of shipping is selected postage, but it shall not be registered in order to select a new postage when it is possible that the checkbox was unchecked by default? Or have a fix thank you

Zen - 1.3.8a