Page 289 of 384 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3833
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate support for Version 1.2.5.4

Quote Originally Posted by Twaddle View Post
    Actually, just ANALysing the categoreis, I guess it would be simpler to just create new main categories, then move and rename what would be the sub categories from within the admin panel... hmmm....
    Yep, it's working this way, it's laborious and slow, but I have nothing other to do on a Saturday night than read internet s e x shops anyway

For the future though I'd be interested to know of a better way if anyone has any bright ideas?

Plugin Contributions

I have uninstall the EP 1.2.5.5 owing to this new version doesn't work in my site and I change to EP.1.2.5.4. But i found this version V.1.2.5.4 didn't support chinese
    I have two language version in my shop . one is chinese and one is
    english . but when i Download the Txt file all the description in chinese has become "??????????????????????" and there is no category for my chinese version . is there any one can help ?

Plugin Contributions

I'm using version 1.2.5.4 and I'm getting the "No model field in record" error. FYI, I've created tab-delimited files using XML, not Excel.
    I've even downloaded the sample file from Easy Populate and tried to upload that (since all of those fields should be correct) and I still get the same error. It appears that other people have had problems with this error as well but I've found no solution that works for me yet.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

I'm no expert on this, but I used Open Office to edit my file and had no problem whatsoever once I realised 1.2.5.4 is the way to go

Also, I'm not so sure that using the 'sample' file would work, isn't that just there to use as a guide?

Plugin Contributions

AHA! I think I figured it out. I just needed to lead my products with the tab delimited headings in the txt file. Since I created my txt files with XML, I didn't include those column headings.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by totomony View Post
    I have uninstall the EP 1.2.5.5 owing to this new version doesn't work in my site and I change to EP.1.2.5.4. But i found this version V.1.2.5.4 didn't support chinese
    I have two language version in my shop . one is chinese and one is
    english . but when i Download the Txt file all the description in chinese has become "??????????????????????" and there is no category for my chinese version . is there any one can help ?
    Use your phpMyAdmin to check the text encoding of your databases. You will need to ensure (using OpenOffice.Org) that when your import your txt file that you set it to the same text encode. I do not think excel is very good for honoring your text encoding. When you import into openoffice.org try both utf-8 and utf-16 to see when you get.

Per categories. I do not recall if multi-language support for categories is in 1.2.5.4 (or any version for that matter).

Plugin Contributions

Any one have a problem with Admin Profiles not letting you install easy populate? It wont let me turn the page on Im locked out?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by valnoren View Post
    Any one have a problem with Admin Profiles not letting you install easy populate? It wont let me turn the page on Im locked out?
    I fixed it. Admin Profiles mod has a patch or a single file that needs replaced. If you already have admin profiles installed and you upgrade it you have to copy the new file admin_control.php other wise you will not be able to install easy populate properly. The admin profiles mod will lock you out with out the patch.

Plugin Contributions

I have one odd thing. I have 2 installations of zencart for 2 different sites. both identical installs. on one of my Easy Populate it says "Import from Temp Dir ()" on the other it says "Import from Temp Dir (temp/)" both work I just wondered why the one does not list the "temp" directory on the screen like the other?

Plugin Contributions

Hi chadderuski

Thanks for your great assistance. I will try to first thanks a lot .

Quote Originally Posted by chadderuski View Post
    Use your phpMyAdmin to check the text encoding of your databases. You will need to ensure (using OpenOffice.Org) that when your import your txt file that you set it to the same text encode. I do not think excel is very good for honoring your text encoding. When you import into openoffice.org try both utf-8 and utf-16 to see when you get.

Per categories. I do not recall if multi-language support for categories is in 1.2.5.4 (or any version for that matter).