Page 108 of 358 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 3575
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5+

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD24 View Post
    Right now I have it where everything works but on attribute product, checkout is still allowed. Ideally, I want the attribute products to be blocked from checking out, but that is just another bug that I'll attempt to fix - but it is a small bug compared to at least warning them to reduce there stock count.
    I'll have to make a sold out attribute on mine to see if it will work because I don't have any sold out right now...ill check and see then tell you if mine does that too

ETA works on mine! I set it up on this listing

http://balticcreations.net/index.php...7c3114fa4871ad

the first option "butterscotch" is the sold out one it will now tell them in the cart it is sold out. The ones below it each have 1 item in stock. In the cart it gives an error telling you that the sold out one has 0 in stock and will not allow checkout.
    Last edited by balticccreations; 27 Jan 2011 at 09:54 PM.
    Liana
    Baltic Creations <- My Site

Plugin Contributions

Yeah if it doesnt have an attribute it wont allow checkout if it has an attribute and the qty is more then what we have then it will allow checkout.

Hope this is fixed soon.. dont want to run into problems with any customers

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by NOJoke View Post
    Yeah if it doesnt have an attribute it wont allow checkout if it has an attribute and the qty is more then what we have then it will allow checkout.

Hope this is fixed soon.. dont want to run into problems with any customers
    which version of the stock by attributes are you using and which version of Zen Cart?
    Liana
    Baltic Creations <- My Site

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balticccreations View Post
    which version of the stock by attributes are you using and which version of Zen Cart?
    im using 1.3.9h.

if you want you can check it out and see if you can find anything

the link is here

Plugin Contributions

oh wait duh you mean the version of the attribute addon(stock_by_attributes_1-4-12). im using the one that was released in november of 2010
    Last edited by NOJoke; 27 Jan 2011 at 10:12 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by balticccreations View Post
    I'll have to make a sold out attribute on mine to see if it will work because I don't have any sold out right now...ill check and see then tell you if mine does that too

ETA works on mine! I set it up on this listing

http://balticcreations.net/index.php...7c3114fa4871ad

the first option "butterscotch" is the sold out one it will now tell them in the cart it is sold out. The ones below it each have 1 item in stock. In the cart it gives an error telling you that the sold out one has 0 in stock and will not allow checkout.
    Wow..it does work.. how did you get that to work like that..

Plugin Contributions

Bleh i tried the new beta version and it worked great for the first product..however the second product not so well.

I think i need to delete the old sql patch that was for the other version to install the one for the new version and possibly input that new code that was posted a few pages back.

But what the issue that I ran into with my site is that I have multiple listings that are going to need an attribute called Size(Adult): with the sizes of course. The first listing works great, the second doesnt because it allows the user to purchase how ever many the final qty is of the total size break down.

If you go here http://sportzdirect.com/shop

and look at the black majestic product it works great because there are only 2 small sizes available and when you hit 3 it says to lower it and it doesnt allow checkout, now if you go to the cardinal majestic product and you go to small and type in 16 it wont allow you to buy anymore since the total for all sizes is 15. You should only be able to buy no more then 3 for that one as well.

I dont know what is going on ...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by NOJoke View Post
    Bleh i tried the new beta version and it worked great for the first product..however the second product not so well.

I think i need to delete the old sql patch that was for the other version to install the one for the new version and possibly input that new code that was posted a few pages back.

But what the issue that I ran into with my site is that I have multiple listings that are going to need an attribute called Size(Adult): with the sizes of course. The first listing works great, the second doesnt because it allows the user to purchase how ever many the final qty is of the total size break down.

If you go here http://sportzdirect.com/shop

and look at the black majestic product it works great because there are only 2 small sizes available and when you hit 3 it says to lower it and it doesnt allow checkout, now if you go to the cardinal majestic product and you go to small and type in 16 it wont allow you to buy anymore since the total for all sizes is 15. You should only be able to buy no more then 3 for that one as well.

I dont know what is going on ...
    So it's just one product that is acting "strange"? I had an issue where the attributes for a product was (for some reason) not allowing more than 1 to be added when there was plenty of stock and the max was 3.

After trying different things I added a new product to replace it, and then it worked perfectly. I am not sure if this is the case, but it's worth a shot if the stocks by attributes is just not working for this one product you have.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD24 View Post
    So it's just one product that is acting "strange"? I had an issue where the attributes for a product was (for some reason) not allowing more than 1 to be added when there was plenty of stock and the max was 3.

After trying different things I added a new product to replace it, and then it worked perfectly. I am not sure if this is the case, but it's worth a shot if the stocks by attributes is just not working for this one product you have.
    Just the one product is not allowing it to use the same attribute as the other.. meaning that the one works fine with it now allowing checkout.. but when i use the same attribute on another product it doesnt work whatsoever

I might have to take and have my site restored a couple days ago and fresh install the sql file and every one of the files but i dont think that has anything to do with it.. idk im getting to my whitts end

Plugin Contributions

wow.. now its only working for the one product and not for any other ones after i set the attributes..maybe something is missing from my sql file..does anyone know how to remove the sql that was installed in the 4.0 version and how to replace it with the new sql file?