****** STOP! READ THIS FIRST!!!! *******
What is the nature of your inquiry?
1. Please understand that we do not answer individual support questions via email or telephone. Instead we have a very active free 24x7 technical support community at http://www.zen-cart.com/forum.php - Simply register (free) and post your questions there.
2. Additionally, answers to commonly-asked questions may be found in our FAQ/Tutorials area: http://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials
3. You may also find that your question has been previously asked on the forum, and answers may be found by using the search facility (see the search box at the top of this page).
4. If you have lost your password:
a) Resetting your password for accessing the Zen Cart support site - How to reset your forum password for posting help questions.
b) If you have lost your password for your Zen Cart store - Resetting the password for your Zen Cart store
5. If your site has been hacked, then you are most likely using an outdated version of the software, and will need to not only upgrade to the latest version, but also do a thorough cleanup to remove any files added as backdoors or phishing resources, as well as any database alterations that may have been done by the intruder. There is a quick guide on Recovering From Hacks. For further assistance on this topic, use the Concerns About Hack Attempts section of the Support Forum.
6. If you are having trouble posting on the forum, read this for clarification.
7. Looking for a Plugin? There are thousands of community-contributed plugins which extend and augment the functionality of Zen Cart stores. Be sure to check them out under the Plugins tab on our site.
8. Share the love! Donations for support of the Zen Cart project and continued development are greatly appreciated. Please visit our Team Donations page and show your support!