Page 129 of 362 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 3612
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

After more testing I discovered easypopulate-4.0-master (configuration part) cannot be installed AFTER fec.
    Something to do with the database fields not matching (Haven't narrowed it down)
    My work around was to install ep-4 first and then css_js_loader & fec.
    This seems to work on a fresh install (classic template).

I am loading 4 other modules so I'll report back if I have success (or failure) on my full blown site.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by linuxguy2 View Post
    After more testing I discovered easypopulate-4.0-master (configuration part) cannot be installed AFTER fec.
    Something to do with the database fields not matching (Haven't narrowed it down)
    My work around was to install ep-4 first and then css_js_loader & fec.
    This seems to work on a fresh install (classic template).

I am loading 4 other modules so I'll report back if I have success (or failure) on my full blown site.
    What tables does Fast Easy Checkout (fec) modify? The configuration script for EP4 appears to only use the default number of columns for table insertion, without directly assigning a field to a value. If EP4 fails after fec, what else will fail after fec installation? I am assuming that the failure occurs when clicking the link at the top of the screen upon first time upload. Otherwise, where in the process does it stop (error log?). What version of ZC did you try this on? EP4 should not be affected by nor affect either of those two plugins, unless one of those two changes the tables in a way that is unrecognizable...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I had a working installation of ep-4. (Installed ep-4 first then css_js_loader & fec) uninstalled ep-4 from the admin menu "Tools - EP - Uninstall" and then tried to reinstall it from the same screen (see graphic) and below is the error I got. Where would I look for a more detailed error report?

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

Attachment 13509

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by linuxguy2 View Post
    I had a working installation of ep-4. (Installed ep-4 first then css_js_loader & fec) uninstalled ep-4 from the admin menu "Tools - EP - Uninstall" and then tried to reinstall it from the same screen (see graphic) and below is the error I got. Where would I look for a more detailed error report?

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

Attachment 13509
    Look in your logs or cache directory, depending on which version of ZC you are using. My guess is more than likely it is a SQL error that an option has already been loaded into the database. Not sure how you "uninstalled" the plug-in. Removing the files would not remove the SQL settings.

Plugin Contributions

I reloaded my test site so I'll have to reinstall (tomorrow) and see if I can get more specific error codes.

Un-Install here in EasyPopulate-4.0-master.

Attachment 13510

Plugin Contributions

How do I uninstall Easy Populate 4.0?

I had developer upgrade my site from 1.3.9 to 1.5.1 recently (I was not able to get the upgrade to see my db) and he installed Easy Populate 4.0 over the old csv version previously installed. The older version was configured to connect the attributes for downloadable products (most of my products). After a problem with the attributes not working after the upgrade, he "corrected" the problem by replacing the new 1.5.1 admin folder with the old 1.3.9 one, which had the old EP files.

I figured out how to fix the old EP for uploading and altho all the EP 4 files are removed, EP 4 still shows up on Admin > Config. How do I remove it? I'm trying to clean up the site as much as possible after a sloppy upgrade.

Lindee

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by LindeeG View Post
    How do I uninstall Easy Populate 4.0?

I had developer upgrade my site from 1.3.9 to 1.5.1 recently (I was not able to get the upgrade to see my db) and he installed Easy Populate 4.0 over the old csv version previously installed. The older version was configured to connect the attributes for downloadable products (most of my products). After a problem with the attributes not working after the upgrade, he "corrected" the problem by replacing the new 1.5.1 admin folder with the old 1.3.9 one, which had the old EP files.

I figured out how to fix the old EP for uploading and altho all the EP 4 files are removed, EP 4 still shows up on Admin > Config. How do I remove it? I'm trying to clean up the site as much as possible after a sloppy upgrade.

Lindee
    Might be easier to reinstall and the have it remove EP4, but: The below is the SQL that is run from within it that will address your database (including the menu option). I might suggest running all five statements, as it does seem unclear what version of ZC you are really working to... :/ Not cool...

SELECT @ep_group_id := configuration_group_id FROM CONFIGURATION_GROUP WHERE configuration_group_title = 'Easy Populate 4' LIMIT 1;
    DELETE FROM CONFIGURATION WHERE configuration_group_id = @ep_group_id;
    DELETE FROM CONFIGURATION_GROUP WHERE configuration_group_id = @ep_group_id;
    DELETE FROM ADMIN_PAGES WHERE page_key = 'easypopulate_4';
    DELETE FROM ADMIN_PAGES WHERE page_key = 'easypopulate_4_config';

So, the above 5 statements cover version 1.5.x on, and may provide an error if run on a pre 1.5.x database... The errors (if they are to occur) would be in the last two statements.

It would be easiest to tell by looking at the database, because there is potentially an issue with the first statement... If the select statement returns a zero then, this could affect the other databases. And actually, if you are okay with keeping information in your database, but just want to make the menu option(s) go away, then perhaps the last two queries should be run to remove the menu options. But that wouldn't fully cleanup your existing condition (possibly if other EP4 data was still present).

I'm a little confused about what the issue is with using EP4 as it too allows download/upload/export/import of attributes as well... But, the above will accomplish what you asked for. It is my understanding as well, that there may be benefit to running more than one EP product, depending on the task at hand, and I believe this version (EP4) can co-exist with another/others.
    Last edited by mc12345678; 14 Dec 2013 at 11:01 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I am posting this here because this is the only module that I am having this problem with...

Whenever I try and Import a file it is making me relog into the Admin as if the session ID has reset. So I click import It will then import..... am forced to relogin and it imports.. and done.. I had a different Easypopulate and it did the same thing. So whatever the POST function is doing, it's resetting my Session ID to a new one..

Is there a fix for this? Is there a place to look?

I have done a bunch of Google searches and this problem pops up from time to time, but no one ever has a solution.. I think it has to do with a PHP config. setting or a Sessions setting in Zen Cart.. I have had to change things with those in the past in order to get Facebook to pull images off the website to post...

Thanks for any help or direction that you may have!

Brian

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I installed EP on zencart 1.5.1. When I try to download an ep file, I get this error: Firefox can't find the server at epuploads.

I made sure the folder is writable, and put in the folder name in the ep configuration as follows foldername/

The file does exist in the folder and I could download via ftp, but this should be available when in the tools section of the admin

Any help would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by webmiss View Post
    Hi,

I installed EP on zencart 1.5.1. When I try to download an ep file, I get this error: Firefox can't find the server at epuploads.

I made sure the folder is writable, and put in the folder name in the ep configuration as follows foldername/

The file does exist in the folder and I could download via ftp, but this should be available when in the tools section of the admin

Any help would be appreciated.
    At this time, there appears to be more questions to ask than answers to provide:
    1) Are you sure that you have this version of EP installed. Asked for the following reasons: epuploads is not found in the coding of the program, no other text in the message indicates why epuploads would be referenced, the config description does not include the value 4 which is related to the version number identified for this plugin
    2) It is not clear if foldername/ is the actual content of the folder listing or if it is meant as an example/template and that the contents were actually epuploads/
    3) Making the folder (and file) writable is half of it, also readable yes?