Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default "Add to Cart" redirecting to page not found

Hello,

I'm hoping that someone can help me with this very strange issue I'm having while upgrading my clients from 1.39h to 1.5. I'm having this particular issue on all three upgrades im working on right now and need to figure out how to get this fixed before starting more!

The problem is that when I click on the add to cart button on the product_info page im sent to a page not found page. I can get to the shopping cart by clicking on it in the header but not on the product_info page. I disabled the htaccess file and almost all the mods and still no luck. It's very strange, I dont think I have ever run in to this particular issue before. I also switched the template over to the default to see if that would work but no luck. Any help on thie would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Add to Cart" issue on client upgrades

Do all of these "client sites" have their settings set to NOT display the shopping cart page after clicking add-to-cart?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Add to Cart" redirecting to page not found

That might be the case on the other site. I just rebuilt the one im working on right now and reinstalled the mods and it seems to be workin. Thanks for the help.

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: "Add to Cart" redirecting to page not found

I installed a new version of zencart 1.5, added avonlee contempo template and zen lightbox module. facing the same issue. However it is working on the same browser where I have the admin logged in.

Display Cart After Adding Product true or false does not make any difference to the error...
    Last edited by hiprabhat; 9 Jan 2012 at 06:38 PM.

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: "Add to Cart" redirecting to page not found

Also seems to be working well on firefox but not on chrome and opera and safari. firefox, chrome and opera on ubuntu, safari on ios 5.1.
    Clearing cookies makes no difference.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Your URL would be a big help.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Am running the server locally for testing. However, if there are any specific files that can help I can upload them. Just let me know.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Two possible causes:
    - paths wrong in configure.php
    - PHP sessions not working properly, perhaps because the browser is set to block session cookies
    - browser doesn't like the cookie content as generated by your localhost setup ... in this latter case, try adjusting the "dot-prefix" setting in Admin->Configuration->Sessions. DO NOT MESS WITH OTHER SETTINGS IN THAT SCREEN.

Plugin Contributions

Thanx a lot. Appreciate it. Setting the period parameter works.

Changed from:

Add period prefix to cookie domain True

To

Add period prefix to cookie domain False

Plugin Contributions

Default "Add to Cart" redirecting to page not found

zen cart version 1.5.0

install modules:Ultimate SEO URLs

when click the button "add to cart" then redirecting to page_not_found.

.htaccess file
    PHP Code:
    ##### NOTE: Replace /shop/ with the relative web path of your catalog in the "Rewrite Base" line below:

# For security reasons, Option followsymlinks cannot be overridden.
    #Options +FollowSymLinks
    Options +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase 
    /

# From Ultimate SEO URLs
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).htmlindex\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).htmlindex\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).htmlindex\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).htmlindex\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).htmlindex\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).htmlindex\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-ezp-([0-9]+).htmlindex\.php?main_page=page&id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# For Open Operations Info Manager
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).htmlindex\.php?main_page=info_manager&pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# For dreamscape's News & Articles Manager
    RewriteRule ^news/?$ index\.php?main_page=news&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/rss.xmlindex\.php?main_page=news_rss&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/archive/?$ index\.php?main_page=news_archive&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/([0-9]{4})-([0-9]{2})-([0-9]{2}).htmlindex\.php?main_page=news&date=$1-$2-$3&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/archive/([0-9]{4})-([0-9]{2}).htmlindex\.php?main_page=news_archive&date=$1-$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/(.*)-a-([0-9]+)-comments.htmlindex\.php?main_page=news_comments&article_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/(.*)-a-([0-9]+).htmlindex\.php?main_page=news_article&article_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# All other pages
    # Don't rewrite real files or directories
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-[NC
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule 
    ^(.*).htmlindex\.php?main_page=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

RewriteEngine on
    RewriteCond 
    %{http_host} ^hermeshuts.com [NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.hermeshuts.com/$1 [L,R=301] 
    i have test the method
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=190699