Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Square Payment Module for Zen Cart [Support Thread]

Thats great - thank you so much.

I last question, their website says the 1.9% fee or 2.9% for non EU cards, but also mentions a 'tip' - from their website this looks like 30p is added per transaction - do I have that right or (hopefully) wrong?

I may need to sign up for a monthly £9 account anyway as I have my own zencart website and they say the no monthly fee one is only for a website with them

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BeePud View Post
    Thats great - thank you so much.

I last question, their website says the 1.9% fee or 2.9% for non EU cards, but also mentions a 'tip' - from their website this looks like 30p is added per transaction - do I have that right or (hopefully) wrong?

I may need to sign up for a monthly £9 account anyway as I have my own zencart website and they say the no monthly fee one is only for a website with them
    1. Their website lists their usual rates.
    If you sign up through our referral link you usually get better rates, or at least have some leverage in asking for lower rates when you contact your account representative.

2. No, there's no monthly fee. You seem to have strayed into a part of their website that offers websites to accompany your payment account. When you're working with Zen Cart you already have the website and store, so you're not needing to create an online store inside Square's Weebly SiteBuilder service. They're completely unrelated despite sharing ownership.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Fabulous - can you let me know the referal link please and i'll register through there instead?

Thank you for your help

Nickki

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BeePud View Post
    Fabulous - can you let me know the referal link please and i'll register through there instead?

Thank you for your help

Nickki
    On https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...s-for-Zen-Cart use the "1. Sign up for a free Square account" link. Thanks!

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

Trying to install this module and having issues authorizing my account. Despite having the correct Production Redirect URL from the Square developers portal, initially I received the error "Application does not have a Redirect URL registered in the Developer Dashboard" and after many attempts it started to send me to my home page and added to my domain "index.html?code=sq0cgp-GbpKLfU7fpPZCTxuVt-F8A&response_type=code&state=604fc52b2656c#_=_"

Please help, thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by allmart View Post
    Hello,

Trying to install this module and having issues authorizing my account. Despite having the correct Production Redirect URL from the Square developers portal, initially I received the error "Application does not have a Redirect URL registered in the Developer Dashboard" and after many attempts it started to send me to my home page and added to my domain "index.html?code=sq0cgp-GbpKLfU7fpPZCTxuVt-F8A&response_type=code&state=604fc52b2656c#_=_"

Please help, thanks!
    Considering that index.html is not a part of the ZC core fileset, perhaps can explain how that has become part of the uri? E.g. Are there other plugins installed that might affect that portion of the web address or was that something entered in the portal?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

It wasn't entered in the portal and I have many plugins but I only get the url when I click the green button to authorize the account

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The "?code=sq0cgp-GbpKLfU7fpPZCTxuVt-F8A&response_type=code&state=604fc52b2656c#_=_" part makes sense (and is all generated by Square during the authorization process).
    But the index.html part before it shouldn't be there. Instead it should be "https://your_domain.com/square_handler.php", and it should get that from the URL you provide in the OAuth settings in the Square account app.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your help I changed my Redirect url to "https://my_domain.com/square_handler.php/" and was successful despite the help file instructing differently.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by allmart View Post
    Thanks for your help I changed my Redirect url to "https://my_domain.com/square_handler.php/" and was successful despite the help file instructing differently.
    Thanks for posting that it worked after setting the correct URL.

I'm puzzled by your note about the help file. It says:
    Click on the OAuth tab. In the "Redirect URL" field, enter "https://your_store_url.com/square_handler.php" and click Save at the bottom. (Ensure the URL you enter points to the correct directory (or subdirectory) on your server.)

Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast