I am in the process of upgrading my store from 1.5.0 to 1.5.5 (if I can).

I am following DrByte's instructions to the letter so far, but I have a few starting questions.

.1. I exported my current database (from my current store) and had it imported by my host into my new blank installation of 1.5.5 because it was too large to do myself. However, I am not seeing ANYTHING different in the test install so I am wondering if they did it right, if I exported it correctly (following his instructions) or if it is normal for now to see nothing more than the basic default install.

.2. I got the zip file for the All In One mod (which puts everything on a single page to upload products, description, attributes, images, languages, etc.), and the License Manage file that is mentioned in the instruction document, but although I try to follow all the instructions, to the letter, they are a bit confusing. I am unsure if *I* am the confused one, or if they are just not spelled out clearly. Here are those instructions.
http://customscriptz.com/wiki/AIO_Product_Page

Can someone tell me if those instructions make sense?
I follow all the directions until it is time to enter the license; when I click the New product to add something, instead of being prompted to enter the license, I get a 404 page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.