Page 81 of 710 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181581 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 2 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Ryk View Post
    I think you'll find he actually did a IH2 which could be used for 1.2.x - http://www.breakmyzencart.com/image-handler
    That is the one I'm using.

There's nothing wrong with IH - heaven knows where you got the idea that it's no good.
    Here:
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvyn View Post
    Forget about Image Handler
    Before that I thought the consensus was that it was ok. Good to see you confirm that!

Kelvyn, mydanilo and Ryk thank you all for replying!

I've just found why the additional images were not displayed. Image Handler has an error in includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php
    Replace this line:
    return $parameters . 'style="position:relative" onmouseover="showtrail(' . "'$products_image_zoom','$alt',$width,$height,$zoomwidth,$zoomheight,this," . $this->zoom['startx'].','.$this->zoom['starty'].','.$this->zoom['width'].','.$this->zoom['height'].');" onmouseout="hidetrail();" ';
    with this line:
    return $parameters . 'style="position:relative" onmouseover="showtrail(' . "\'$products_image_zoom\',\'$alt\',$width,$height,$zoomwidth,$zoomheight,thi s," . $this->zoom['startx'].','.$this->zoom['starty'].','.$this->zoom['width'].','.$this->zoom['height'].');" onmouseout="hidetrail();" ';

Additional images are now displayed. Popup is still somewhat of a problem as IE 7 doesn't like the onmouseover event (Error pageY is null or not an object). Firefox does show the proper popup image.

Now all I need to do is solve the clipping of the large images.

Daniel

Plugin Contributions

Whatever the mod, there will always be someone who has problems with it because of other mods they have concurrently installed, because of something going awry in the setup or because they installed it on a weekday!

The real shame here is that the original IH author vanished out of sight because he was always very helpful and quick to resolve issues...and this has been one of the most outstanding third-party additions to ZenCart.
    Development Manager @ JSWeb Ltd
    Over 15 years with Zencart

Plugin Contributions

Whatever the mod, there will always be someone who has problems with it because of other mods they have concurrently installed, because of something going awry in the setup or because they installed it on a weekday!
    I'm just not exactly sure what it does, apart from over-write a lot of core files, break the "larger image" popup window and break "zen lightbox".
    The real shame here is that the original IH author vanished out of sight because he was always very helpful and quick to resolve issues...and this has been one of the most outstanding third-party additions to ZenCart.
    My worry is that he's gone the same way of, um, certain others who promise a fantastic new version in return for support. Breakmyzencart has raised €1356.18 and that was the last we heard of him!
    This has happened now with 3 things I've contributed to - makes me not want to bother in the future!

Plugin Contributions

If I recall correctly - which I may not cos I'm getting old...lightbox came on the scene after IH so which breaks which?

The main value of it has really been to prevent those who haven't a clue about image handling to create sites with correctly optimised product images - specifically when clients take over after the cart has been designed and built for them.

In Tim's case, the work was done before he asked for funds, and he put in a LOT of support and effort on these forums before disappearing. OK, things have changed since IH2 so improvements/alterations have been needed, but I don't think you can justifiably say that he promised the earth and ran off with the money. He may well have done a runner - but for all we know, he may well be dead.
    Development Manager @ JSWeb Ltd
    Over 15 years with Zencart

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Image Handler 2 Support

Hello everybody,

I need help!! I've just install this contrib (on a fresh install 1.3.7) and if you look on this page http://www.yourcar2b.com/site/index....ex&language=en

All looks good but if you clic on the test product nothing !! http://www.yourcar2b.com/site/index....&products_id=1

could you help me ?

ps It's strange in admin the test picture don't come on screen and the link od those pictures are http://www.yourcar2b.com/site/site/a...es/ih-test.png but is not correct the map site must be 1 time ?? but my config looks good

now I 'm lost

Thanks in advance for your help
    Zen cart or nothing !!

Plugin Contributions

Hi!

I have'nt installed this Mod yet (next thing on my list ) so I dont know exactly how it is configured - but I noticed your link to the test image has /site/ duplicated - when I removed one of them I could view the test image.

Plugin Contributions

image problem Re: Image Handler 2 Support

Quote Originally Posted by welshop.com View Post
    Hi!

I have'nt installed this Mod yet (next thing on my list ) so I dont know exactly how it is configured - but I noticed your link to the test image has /site/ duplicated - when I removed one of them I could view the test image.
    Yes it's correct but how can I change this ? in the configues.php file ? but all the rest work ..

I see also that for the forum link it's the same problem It's very strange???

is somebody had the same experience ??

greetz
    Zen cart or nothing !!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by titangen View Post
    Yes it's correct but how can I change this ? in the configues.php file ? but all the rest work ..

I see also that for the forum link it's the same problem It's very strange???

is somebody had the same experience ??

greetz

Ok now IH2 is working I put the chmod on 777 an it work

but the forum link not ??

any ID ?
    Zen cart or nothing !!

Plugin Contributions

Default Cant seem to find the answer, or its just too much to look at.

Hello,

I have read and read through the posts with no luck whatsoever, that or its just way too much to actually find anything :)

I have a new install of 1.37 and lightbox and a sefu that just works. Everything is running fine. When I install IH2 I get a small problem,

in the listing of products in a category, the thumbnailed image appears fine.

when you click on the that actual item to view more info, this thumbnail is red x'd.

when you click on larger image it works fine.

has anyone else had this issue.

Thanks for any help or pointers to helpful posts.

TooSquare

Plugin Contributions

uninstalled IH2 a while ago (onv1.3.5), but files still in shop, can I delete bmz_cache? is it used for anything else?

I can't remember if it was there before IH2 or not....

Thanks