Page 204 of 506 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Sorry about that, I should have smudged it out, removed

I am still confused though, the logs look pretty much the same, it seems to me that SSU in actuality prevented the order from being recorded twice rather than being the cause of the duplicate in the first place? Or am I totally off base LOL
    HunnyBee Design
    "A man's manners are a mirror in which he shows his portrait." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by christon26 View Post
    Sorry about that, I should have smudged it out, removed

I am still confused though, the logs look pretty much the same, it seems to me that SSU in actuality prevented the order from being recorded twice rather than being the cause of the duplicate in the first place? Or am I totally off base LOL
    First, are you on 1.3.8a? Can you make sure all PP patches if any is applied?

Then do you have any other modification that may affect this? Search forum for paypal duplicate order and you will find a number of threads regarding this problem, you may want to go through that and try the solutions suggested.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Yep I'm on 1.3.8a, I will check and make sure I have all the patches applied though I'm pretty sure I do lol

Starting to read all the threads I can find now, lotta ppl been having this, I just don't know why it started right out of the blue, unless I go back to my original theory of Paypal making a change but it's like beating my head against a brick wall even getting any answers out of them lol

Thanx for all your help, nice to know SSU can be ruled out, I love this mod LOL
    HunnyBee Design
    "A man's manners are a mirror in which he shows his portrait." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Plugin Contributions

sorry because it needs module manager, where I find a guide to install step by step module manager?
    please

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by giuly View Post
    sorry because it needs module manager, where I find a guide to install step by step module manager?
    please
    Download it here
    http://code.google.com/p/zencart-mod...downloads/list

Install note is inside
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

thank found and installed.

Plugin Contributions

I installed a clean version of ZC 1.3.8 on a PHP 5.2 server with MySQL 5
    I've read your installment instructions and installed the newest SSU 3-5-8 I but then realized later i did not have module manager installed (step 1), So I got that installed and uploaded the SSU files again.
    Now I am getting this error message:
    1146 Table 'satur_zc1.configuration' doesn't exist
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('File extension', 'SSU_FILE_EXTENSION', '', 'Set the file extension you want (without the dot). Recommend: leave it blank. For more info please read the docs', @t4, 1, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL), ('Name delimiter', 'SSU_NAME_DELIMITER', '-', 'Set delimiter to replace all non alpha-numeric characters in product/category names', @t4, 1, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'-\', \'.\'),'), ('ID delimiter', 'SSU_ID_DELIMITER', '-', 'Set delimiter separate product/category names and their ids', @t4, 1, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'-\', \'.\'),');]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

I tried to run the above SQL query in phpMyadmin manually with the prefix zen_ in front but I still get the same error.
    I read somewhere it is because I installed module manager after installing SSU
    What would you suggest?

Plugin Contributions

This is a very very rare error, but I think you use a prefix for your tables and somehow the module could not pick it up and append to the query. Let me know if I'm wrong here, we will then proceed to resolve it.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, the prefix is zen_ for all my tables thats why I tried to manualy run the script to the zen_configuration table.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by slitter View Post
    Yes, the prefix is zen_ for all my tables thats why I tried to manualy run the script to the zen_configuration table.
    Actually the module should pick up the prefix and auto appends it, which it doesnt do for some reason.

Go to admin/includes/classes/sqlpatch_class.php and edit this file, you should find this line
    PHP Code:
    if (!defined('DB_PREFIX')) define('DB_PREFIX',''); 
    Replace by:
    PHP Code:
    if (!defined('DB_PREFIX')) define('DB_PREFIX','zen_');