Quote Originally Posted by Ryk View Post
I think you'll find he actually did a IH2 which could be used for 1.2.x - http://www.breakmyzencart.com/image-handler
That is the one I'm using.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryk View Post
There's nothing wrong with IH - heaven knows where you got the idea that it's no good.
Here:
Quote Originally Posted by kelvyn View Post
Forget about Image Handler
Before that I thought the consensus was that it was ok. Good to see you confirm that!

Kelvyn, mydanilo and Ryk thank you all for replying!

I've just found why the additional images were not displayed. Image Handler has an error in includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php
Replace this line:
return $parameters . 'style="position:relative" onmouseover="showtrail(' . "'$products_image_zoom','$alt',$width,$height,$zoomwidth,$zoomheight,this," . $this->zoom['startx'].','.$this->zoom['starty'].','.$this->zoom['width'].','.$this->zoom['height'].');" onmouseout="hidetrail();" ';
with this line:
return $parameters . 'style="position:relative" onmouseover="showtrail(' . "\'$products_image_zoom\',\'$alt\',$width,$height,$zoomwidth,$zoomheight,thi s," . $this->zoom['startx'].','.$this->zoom['starty'].','.$this->zoom['width'].','.$this->zoom['height'].');" onmouseout="hidetrail();" ';

Additional images are now displayed. Popup is still somewhat of a problem as IE 7 doesn't like the onmouseover event (Error pageY is null or not an object). Firefox does show the proper popup image.

Now all I need to do is solve the clipping of the large images.

Daniel