I just upgraded from g to h. Only the files that needed uploading are what I uploaded/overwrote per the read me here: docs\changelog-v1-3-9h.html.

Now, I cant even get to the admin login page...500 internal server error. I can access all parts of the website itself though.

I didn't do a complete fresh install as it said only those files were new and needed to be changed from version g to h.

Server Info:

I am on a shared linux server (debian). Active CGI, MySQL is 5.0.77, PHP version is 5.2.12, SSL is active on my server as well.

I called my host and they said they already tried the AllowOverride Access All and the Limited as well. They think it is something with the htaccess file...maybe corrupted or something in it needs to be changed, etc.

Guys, I hope there is something we can fix here, whether it's the htaccess file or another work around as I would rather not have to un-install everything and start over from scratch. I didn't have any payment modules configured and didn't have any products uploaded/configured...but still I would rather not start over with uploading the template and the modules, configuring everything etc.

If I have to go back to g, I will, but then I will have the problem of html showing up in the text on my Privacy Page...which is why I upgraded to h in the first place...because of that problem! One thing after another...can't win for losing!

Thanks