Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate Cross Sell for Zen Cart

Hi, thanks for the speedy response, however, this hasn't fixed my problem:

1. - The code is already in the includes (hence me posting the output of whatever it generates in my initial post). I double-checked the location.

2. Configuration is correct.

3. Classic is selected as template. In fact, I'm working on a clean install of ZenCart right now and it came only with the Classic template :-)

Any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_zc View Post
    Make sure to:
    1. Copy and paste the code shown below on your includes > templates > YOUR_TEMPLATE* > templates > tpl_shopping_cart_default.php above the last </div>

* In your case, it seems you are using "classic"

Code:
      <!-- bof Ultimate Cross Sell Combo -->
      <?php require(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory(FILENAME_CART_UPSELL)); ?>
      <?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_also_purchased.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_also_purchased.php'); ?>
      <!-- eof Ultimate Cross Sell Combo -->
    2. Go to your Admin > Configuration > Ultimate Cross Sell Settings > Cross Sell on Shopping Cart and set to "True"
    3. Go to your Admin > Tools > Template Selection and make sure you are using the proper template

Plugin Contributions

Oh, I just noticed that on the shopping cart page it's not showing the right side bar and the footer because of the code:

<!-- bof Ultimate Cross Sell Combo -->
    <?php require(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory(FILENAME_CART_UPSELL)); ?>
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_also_purchased.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_also_purchased.php'); ?>
    <!-- eof Ultimate Cross Sell Combo -->

When I take it out they reappear again.

Also, I've added a line of code (echo "test";) to each file we're requiring here on the very top - "test" is not being outputted at all. Seems like the problem lies somewhere much deeper. Thoughts?

Plugin Contributions

I found the issue. Buddy, why did you program this using short open tags? ...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mretzloff View Post
    The "Customers who bought these items also purchased..." box that appears on the shopping cart page is misspelling the word "bought" (it spells "bougth"). Is there any way to fix that?
    includes\languages\english\extra_definitions\YOUR_TEMPLATE\cart_upsell_defines.php

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyq View Post
    I found the issue. Buddy, why did you program this using short open tags? ...
    Could you kindly expand on the issue? If I don't know what is wrong, I can't fix it.

Incidentally, normally when the footer and the right sidebar are missing more often than not, it is because the required file, in this case "tpl_modules_also_purchased.php", has not been uploaded to the proper directory.

Plugin Contributions

includes\languages\english\extra_definitions\YOUR_TEMPLATE\cart_upsell_defines.php
    That worked perfectly. Thank you for the help!

I am having another problem, though. Now the upsell box that used to appear on the product display pages is gone. Also, on the checkout page, random products are displayed in the upsell box, none of which are linked to any of the products in the cart. Do you know what could be causing this?

Plugin Contributions

Very easy. One of the two files required (the first I believe) that I posted earlier starts with <? instead of <?php. <? is called a short open tag. Using these must be allowed in php.ini. That flag wasn't set in mine per default. Changing <? to <?php fixed the problem.

The reason why I'm bringing this up is that some people don't have access to their php.ini like on shared hosting programs. I don't see any reason why anybody would ever use <? instead of <?php because of exactly that reason.

Could you kindly expand on the issue? If I don't know what is wrong, I can't fix it.

Incidentally, normally when the footer and the right sidebar are missing more often than not, it is because the required file, in this case "tpl_modules_also_purchased.php", has not been uploaded to the proper directory.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Ultimate Cross Sell for Zen Cart

Tabbed Lite supports one of the other version of cross sell and it has an admin setting to display cross sells on a tab instead of in the description area.

I changed where it calls for tpl_modules_xsell_products.php to tpl_modules_ultimate_cross_sells.php however there is an additional section in the file that needs to be converted, the code is below does it make any sense to anyone?

PHP Code:
    // ===> Check if Cross Sell should be a tab or not (tabstrip)
    if ($bCrossSell_Tab != false) {

$xsell_query $db->Execute("select distinct p.products_id, p.products_image, pd.products_name
                             from " 
    TABLE_PRODUCTS_XSELL " xp, " TABLE_PRODUCTS " p, " TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION " pd
                             where xp.products_id = '" 
    $_GET['products_id'] . "'
                              and xp.xsell_id = p.products_id
                              and p.products_id = pd.products_id
                              and pd.language_id = '" 
    $_SESSION['languages_id'] . "'
                              and p.products_status = 1
                             order by xp.sort_order asc limit " 
    MAX_DISPLAY_XSELL);

$num_products_xsell $xsell_query->RecordCount();
      if (
    $num_products_xsell != 0) {
        echo 
    '<li><a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="expandcontent(\'sc'.$g.'\', this)"><span>'.$cross_sell_tab_name.'</span></a></li>' "\n";

$g++;
      }

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyq View Post
    Very easy. One of the two files required (the first I believe) that I posted earlier starts with <? instead of <?php. <? is called a short open tag. Using these must be allowed in php.ini. That flag wasn't set in mine per default. Changing <? to <?php fixed the problem.

The reason why I'm bringing this up is that some people don't have access to their php.ini like on shared hosting programs. I don't see any reason why anybody would ever use <? instead of <?php because of exactly that reason.
    The reason I asked is because I wanted to know which file had the short open tag so that I could fix it and submit it when I update the contribution.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    Yeah they both show up on the shopping cart page, that is the cross sell and also purchased center boxes. Well until you write it into the update is there a place in the code where I can change it to the number that I want.? Thanks
    Anything?

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast