Page 79 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

Hi All,
    I recently found your add on and installed and it works great. Thanks Chrome!

I had one question, can I disable a category to not use the DPU?

Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bigsy85 View Post
    Hi Chrome, there's an option in CEON to add an exception for a file which I did for dpu_Ajax.php.
    This helped me alot, thanks.

i added dpu_ajax.php to the exclude list, now it works....

the DPU also gives "Service unavailable" error in the product info page, when the store is "down for maintenance" by the way, but this isnt really an issue, just annoying when testing the site :)

Plugin Contributions

Hey all

The Updater can't block categories currently... It would have to be a custom addition... PM me if you like

I've figured out why the Updater doesn't work when the site is down for maintenance: it's a header that the server issues (302 I think)... Let me look into this

Cheers

Dan

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Hi

CybaGurl, $300 shouldn't be an issue... By large price I was thinking more around the $10,000 mark... It might be an idea to create a product around that price to test then delete it
    Hi Dan and sorry for the late reply.

I will edit a product and change the price to 10,000 and let you know what happens.

It's very strange that you should have had the 'Status returned' error in V1 as that part of the script was never present in V1; V1 used the client machine to 'read' the page and manipulate the values it found whereas V2 picks up the user choices and sends the data to a server-side routine to take care of the heavy lifting... V2 is much more accurate because it uses the native code in a virtual cart environment... When you get a 'not found' status it means the Ajax request failed as the server returned a 404 error (file not found) when requesting the calculation, which is why for that particular error it's easier to see the site in action
    Yes I am not to sure why the error popped up. But when I have more time I will look into this on the test cart setup and see if I can work it out and will report back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by littlekid440 View Post
    also I wanted to make sure the developers and all users know that this does not work if your website is down for maintenance
    So if anyone here can't figure out why its not working.. make sure its not set under maintenance
    DPU works for me when in maintenance mode.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockRaver View Post
    This helped me alot, thanks.

i added dpu_ajax.php to the exclude list, now it works....

the DPU also gives "Service unavailable" error in the product info page, when the store is "down for maintenance" by the way, but this isnt really an issue, just annoying when testing the site :)
    Again I do not get this "Service unavailable" error from DPU when the the store is Down for Maintenance.

How can I delete the text "Your Price:" and how can I delete or turn off the quantity next to my price?

Thanks!

Test site in case you need it.

http://frompropertorocker.com/fptrte...&products_id=2

Plugin Contributions

I can put DPU in a single product?
    I'm Italian boy - sorry for my english...

Plugin Contributions

Hi

CybaGirl, thanks... Let me know how you get on... Feedback is always helpful

nolsowski, you need to open dpu_ajax.php in the root of your site and on lines 6 and 7 you will see the settings you require... Simply put in the details you want

Lazzo85, sorry, no... For the Updater it's all or nothing (currently)

Cheers

Dan

Hi

CybaGirl, thanks... Let me know how you get on... Feedback is always helpful

nolsowski, you need to open dpu_ajax.php in the root of your site and on lines 6 and 7 you will see the settings you require... Simply put in the details you want

Lazzo85, sorry, no... For the Updater it's all or nothing (currently)

Cheers

Dan
    Thank you!

I just noticed I have some errors in my error log. Could someone tell me what they mean and how to fix them please?

PHP Warning: reset() [<a href='function.reset'>function.reset</a>]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/fromprop/public_html/includes/classes/dynamic_price_updater.php on line 194, referer: http://frompropertorocker.com/surfs-...clip-p-23.html

PHP Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/fromprop/public_html/includes/classes/dynamic_price_updater.php on line 195, referer: http://frompropertorocker.com/2-scoo...clip-p-15.html

I have these same ones for a lot of my products.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nolsowski View Post
    I just noticed I have some errors in my error log. Could someone tell me what they mean and how to fix them please?

PHP Warning: reset() [<a href='function.reset'>function.reset</a>]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/fromprop/public_html/includes/classes/dynamic_price_updater.php on line 194, referer: http://frompropertorocker.com/surfs-...clip-p-23.html

PHP Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/fromprop/public_html/includes/classes/dynamic_price_updater.php on line 195, referer: http://frompropertorocker.com/2-scoo...clip-p-15.html

I have these same ones for a lot of my products.

Thanks!
    Okay I just checked my error log this morning and they went away. However I noticed it came back when I am adding new products. It will have the new product that I added in the link.