Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post

or you could do

Tab1 - Product Descritption
Tab2 - Customers Also Purchased
Tab3 - Reviews

and have Add to Cart, Attribs, Additional images, and cross sell on the bottom in their normal position.

It is completely up to the store admin now, I don't want to tell people how to run their store anymore.

Prediction: People will realize what you and I are saying here and in the next version they will all be like "can i have add to cart on same page as attribs!!" and thats just the reality of ideas vs on-paper.

But TPP is very easy to modify things like that now, aside from using manual tag edits in the product description to add/combine modules on the same tab, you can also make minor code changes to globally apply that.
Hi there, I tried to disable the "Product review" button next to the "Product Description" by doing the following instructions in the admin panel:
1. Catalog>Product Type>Product General, turn off show products review button and show product review count button (set to 0).
2. Tools> Layout Boxes Controller, click the Edit buttom on the reviews.php box and set left/right column status off.

But the it is still there. Any way to turn it off?
Thank you so much for your help.

John