Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Avonlee Contempo Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by loafer View Post
    1) Yes, the categories still showing up when I switched back to the classic template. I have set the status to zero(off), what happened??? Would you please let me know???

2) Oh, I opened the wrong file(jscript_jquery.js)...I changed the speed of slider successfully. Thank you very much!

Have a nice day!
    1--if the behavior is the same with the classic template then it is not a template related issue.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Problem fixed. Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by loafer View Post
    Problem fixed. Thank you very much and have a nice day!
    I am happy that you figured it out. Please post your solution so that if anyone has the same question in the future they will be able to find the answer.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,

I was wondering if you could tell me how to remove 'Avonlee Contempo' from the tab in my browser window. It only shows up on my home page, when I go to an item page, it shows the item title in the tab.

Also, when I share the link of my site on Facebook, it comes up as 'Avonlee Contempo, Free Template by etc, etc, etc'. Any advice?

Plugin Contributions

Nevermind...went a searching and found my answers.

Although, I do have another question that I have not found the answer to just yet. If I "like" a product, it will go to my profile page on Facebook, but it doesn't show up on my news feed and it doesn't show a picture of the product. Anything I can do to tweak that?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Teadiez View Post
    Nevermind...went a searching and found my answers.

Although, I do have another question that I have not found the answer to just yet. If I "like" a product, it will go to my profile page on Facebook, but it doesn't show up on my news feed and it doesn't show a picture of the product. Anything I can do to tweak that?
    The facebook code on the product info page comes from the Add This site. You can take a look at their site to see if you can update or change the facebook code.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Got to say this is a very nice template. However, I had a question regarding the addThis social media buttons on the product pages. Looking at the code, there is a reference to a username. Is it safe to use this username or should I get my own username. Or is the username a universal login for all accounts.

I ask because I see that each has their own counter. Would these update site wide or per product when someone clicks the like button.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by grantopt View Post
    Got to say this is a very nice template. However, I had a question regarding the addThis social media buttons on the product pages. Looking at the code, there is a reference to a username. Is it safe to use this username or should I get my own username. Or is the username a universal login for all accounts.

I ask because I see that each has their own counter. Would these update site wide or per product when someone clicks the like button.

Thanks
    I used the generic code on the templates, but you can go to the addthis website and get your custom code which will allow you to see analytics about the plugin.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello Ann, thank you for the Avonlee template. This is my 2nd attempt at using ZenCart, and I'm coming along pretty good with your template, but I can't get the Images for Titles to work. Question: I viewed the source for the template, for example, is the category ID "categories"? The image I made is not showing, and I wasn't sure if I had the image named correctly as boxhead-categories.gif? Any assistance is appreciated. My site I'm working on is http://elegant-memorials.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by deesan View Post
    Hello Ann, thank you for the Avonlee template. This is my 2nd attempt at using ZenCart, and I'm coming along pretty good with your template, but I can't get the Images for Titles to work. Question: I viewed the source for the template, for example, is the category ID "categories"? The image I made is not showing, and I wasn't sure if I had the image named correctly as boxhead-categories.gif? Any assistance is appreciated. My site I'm working on is http://elegant-memorials.com
    This is not a template related problem. Please ask questions about the images for titles module on the appropriate support thread. There is no reason why this module, if compatible with version 1.5. and installed correctly wouldn't work with the template.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast