Page 12 of 86 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: COWOA Updated and Combined for ZC v1.5.x

Quote Originally Posted by 4jDesigns View Post
    Hey Countrycharm and Divavocals...

Well... what can I say... I'm an @$$. I have been using 2 different emails to test purchases and auto-filling the fields with what has been cached, so been running tests with 2 separate 'users'... no wonder I wasn't seeing what you 2 were saying...

Anyways, tx for your time.

Jay

AND TO ANYWAY READING THIS POST... IT DOES WORK, TRY DOING IT PROPERLY!!!
    Glad you worked it out....
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I am having problems getting the newest cowoa 2.2 installed in Zen Cart v. 1.5.1, after having followed the instructions. The problem is in Zen Cart Admin -> Configuration -> Cowoa configuration I only get an empty page showing Cowoa, and Title, Value, Action, but no settings to configure. When installing cowoa I got some errors when running the sql patch:

ERROR: Cannot insert configuration_key "" because it already exists
    Note: 1 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.

Please, could someone give me a clue?
    I am having a site with 2 languages installed, and have uploaded the cowoa files to each of the two language directories. Could this cause problems?
    Beside this I do not think I have other plugins installed that could cause problems?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by f7dem View Post
    Hi, I am having problems getting the newest cowoa 2.2 installed in Zen Cart v. 1.5.1, after having followed the instructions. The problem is in Zen Cart Admin -> Configuration -> Cowoa configuration I only get an empty page showing Cowoa, and Title, Value, Action, but no settings to configure. When installing cowoa I got some errors when running the sql patch:

Note: 1 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.

Please, could someone give me a clue?
    I am having a site with 2 languages installed, and have uploaded the cowoa files to each of the two language directories. Could this cause problems?
    Beside this I do not think I have other plugins installed that could cause problems?
    Did you or someone else have Fast and Easy Checkout installed before you tried to install Cowoa?
    If not just run the Uninstall_COWOA.sql and then reinstall the COWOA_Full_Install.sql. Make sure you open the file in a text editor and copy and paste the code.
    Make sure all files have uploaded to there correct directory.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Charm and Diva - if you 2 are reading this, it's me again :)

Let me know please if I'm doing something wrong or missing something...

Scenario:

I have added a product to cart.
    go to checkout and choose COWOA option.
    Come to 'Billing' enter my information with email address '[email protected]' then continue.
    Come to 'shipping' page, but just remembered I do actually have an account with another email address already.
    So click on login and enter other email address '[email protected]' and log in.
    I am now logged in into my account, also I know this because I had previous items in basket.
    BUT....
    If I go to checkout it seems that COWOA session is still running in conjunction (if that's possible).
    Because even though I arrive straight to the 'shipping' page (as expected) I still have the COWOA progress table (or tableless).
    Also noticed that my 'login' and 'signup' buttons have not changed to 'my account' and 'logoff'
    So pretty much anything that remains within:
    Code:
    <?php if (($_SESSION['customer_id']) && (!$_SESSION['COWOA']=='True')) { ?> <?php } ?>

and

<?php if($COWOA) {?>   <?php } ?>
    This only happens once you process the 'billing' form on COWOA checkout and then login into an actual account, so somehow it's not recognizing that the user is no longer a COWOA user.

So if possible you please let me know if this in fact what is happening to you too or have I done something to mess it up.

Thanks,
    Jay

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 4jDesigns View Post
    Hi Charm and Diva - if you 2 are reading this, it's me again :)

Let me know please if I'm doing something wrong or missing something...

Scenario:

I have added a product to cart.
    go to checkout and choose COWOA option.
    Come to 'Billing' enter my information with email address '[email protected]' then continue.
    Come to 'shipping' page, but just remembered I do actually have an account with another email address already.
    So click on login and enter other email address '[email protected]' and log in.
    I am now logged in into my account, also I know this because I had previous items in basket.
    BUT....
    If I go to checkout it seems that COWOA session is still running in conjunction (if that's possible).
    Because even though I arrive straight to the 'shipping' page (as expected) I still have the COWOA progress table (or tableless).
    Also noticed that my 'login' and 'signup' buttons have not changed to 'my account' and 'logoff'
    So pretty much anything that remains within:
    Code:
    <?php if (($_SESSION['customer_id']) && (!$_SESSION['COWOA']=='True')) { ?> <?php } ?>

and
    <?php if($COWOA) {?>   <?php } ?>
    This only happens once you process the 'billing' form on COWOA checkout and then login into an actual account, so somehow it's not recognizing that the user is no longer a COWOA user.

So if possible you please let me know if this in fact what is happening to you too or have I done something to mess it up.

Thanks,
    Jay
    I can't reproduce what you are doing in your checkout process. I have tried doing the same thing on zen cart v1.5.0 and v1.5.1. On my test sites It just doesn't do like you described.

Anytime you are having issues please show a link to your site so we can look whats going on. We can go back and forth all day but without really looking whats going on I haven't a clue. You need to make sure all files has been merge uploaded to there right and correct folders first whenever having issues.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    Did you or someone else have Fast and Easy Checkout installed before you tried to install Cowoa?
    If not just run the Uninstall_COWOA.sql and then reinstall the COWOA_Full_Install.sql. Make sure you open the file in a text editor and copy and paste the code.
    Make sure all files have uploaded to there correct directory.

I did not have Fast and Easy Checkout installed. I have now manually added the data from COWOA_Full_Install.sql to my database via myPhpAdmin, but it still has no effect. I can get COWOA working when I modify the "tpl_login_default.php" in includes\templates\my_template_dir\templates\
    - so to say delete the following cowoa check. <?php if (COWOA_STATUS == 'true') { ?> ......... <?php } ?> However I just would like to get it working in the Admin too.
    Which file is responsible for getting the COWOA settings loaded into the Admin -> Configuration -> COWOA configuration?

Plugin Contributions

I just installed COWOA 2.2 on a site with ZC 1.5.0. ZC was auto-installed by hosting service, with admin files in /zcadmin. So I uploaded files from install /admin to /zcadmin. Yes I have override folders named /custom so put YOUR_TEMPLATE files in folders named /custom. Submitted sql patch and made other minor changes listed in install file.

Install file states:
    "Go to your Admin Configuration screen and open up COWOA".
    In my ZC admin/configuration there is no COWOA listed.

I checked via phpmyadmin and COWOA_account field is in customers table so according to another post, that means the patch "took".

Do I misunderstand where I am supposed to look for COWOA in the ZC config? Is there some place I have to change code because the admin files are in /zcadmin ?

I see in a post above that you changed the install instructions slightly in Sept. and possibly added a missing file to the zip, but I just got the mod off the ZC add on site last night (10/25/12) and the instructions were slightly different (EX: 4 files needs to be configured in ZC admin, my install says 3).

Also the new install posted above says
    4) - Change the "ADMIN" folder name to match the name of your custom directory.
    My custom directories are named /custom/ but they are all subdirs; there is not an admin directory with that name. As I said above, the admin directory in my hostmonster install is named zcadmin. I assume you mean to change admin to zcadmin (in my case) but the way it's worded in your install would cause me to name it "custom", which I'm (pretty) sure would be wrong! I'm guessing that is just so people put the files in the right places. I transferred them "manually" anyway because the mod files are not in the right position to let Dreamweaver correctly place them.

Please advise as to why COWOA is not showing up in ZC admin config.

ZC area of site is at www.westpac-ptg.org/zencart

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bbarasa View Post
    I just installed COWOA 2.2 on a site with ZC 1.5.0. ZC was auto-installed by hosting service, with admin files in /zcadmin. So I uploaded files from install /admin to /zcadmin. Yes I have override folders named /custom so put YOUR_TEMPLATE files in folders named /custom. Submitted sql patch and made other minor changes listed in install file.

Install file states: In my ZC admin/configuration there is no COWOA listed.

I checked via phpmyadmin and COWOA_account field is in customers table so according to another post, that means the patch "took".

Do I misunderstand where I am supposed to look for COWOA in the ZC config? Is there some place I have to change code because the admin files are in /zcadmin ?

I see in a post above that you changed the install instructions slightly in Sept. and possibly added a missing file to the zip, but I just got the mod off the ZC add on site last night (10/25/12) and the instructions were slightly different (EX: 4 files needs to be configured in ZC admin, my install says 3).

Also the new install posted above says My custom directories are named /custom/ but they are all subdirs; there is not an admin directory with that name. As I said above, the admin directory in my hostmonster install is named zcadmin. I assume you mean to change admin to zcadmin (in my case) but the way it's worded in your install would cause me to name it "custom", which I'm (pretty) sure would be wrong! I'm guessing that is just so people put the files in the right places. I transferred them "manually" anyway because the mod files are not in the right position to let Dreamweaver correctly place them.

Your cowoa issue aside you will have much bigger issues on your hands if you don't now change the name of your admin folder after telling the world and his dog where to find your secure login address. I would also make it a little less simple to guess it too, use alphanumeric or non dictionary words. Do this sooner rather than later...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bbarasa View Post

Install file states: In my ZC admin/configuration there is no COWOA listed.

Also the new install posted above says My custom directories are named /custom/ but they are all subdirs; there is not an admin directory with that name. As I said above, the admin directory in my hostmonster install is named zcadmin. I assume you mean to change admin to zcadmin (in my case) but the way it's worded in your install would cause me to name it "custom", which I'm (pretty) sure would be wrong! I'm guessing that is just so people put the files in the right places. I transferred them "manually" anyway because the mod files are not in the right position to let Dreamweaver correctly place them.

I'm assuming by what you are saying that you don't have Cowoa listed under the configuration menu.
    You should see Cowoa configuration if you installed the module right.

Any time you see Admin folder rename it to your custom folder name. In your case you would rename it to zcadmin. Anytime you see YOUR_TEMPLATE you would rename it to your custom folder. In your case it would be custom.
    You are right there is no YOUR_TEMPLATE folder in admin. If you don't have Cowoa under configurations you did install the module right. Go back and run the uninstall.sql file in your zcadmin to uninstall Cowoa.
    Go and make sure all the folder name match the one's you have. Once you have made sure all files are uploaded right run the cowoa_install.sql again.
    I would download a program like FileZilla to upload your files to your server. I would never trust and upload files using Dreamweaver. Nothing against Dreamweaver I have use it and like it, but I wouldn't use it for file transfer to your sever.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picandnix View Post
    Your cowoa issue aside you will have much bigger issues on your hands if you don't now change the name of your admin folder after telling the world and his dog where to find your secure login address. I would also make it a little less simple to guess it too, use alphanumeric or non dictionary words. Do this sooner rather than later...
    And by the way I forgot to mention this too. Never give your admin or your_template name, or no passwords out when asking for help in any forum. Hacker are just waiting for this kind of information.

Page 12 of 86 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast