Page 75 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue V 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by foilman View Post
    originally I did but removed it from there and put it in the last box with no title.
    Hmm. The code as written in the mod works fine in my zc 1.5.5 test store. Only other thing I can think of - did you refresh page and/or clear your cache after putting the code in the Share and Connect page then removing it?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    Hmm. The code as written in the mod works fine in my zc 1.5.5 test store. Only other thing I can think of - did you refresh page and/or clear your cache after putting the code in the Share and Connect page then removing it?
    I have cleared all temp files and tried other browsers its the same, I then checked the text showing on the page to confirm it was not looking at old files and the text is what Anne sent me so I know its not a temp file issue. I'm baffled, I`ve even done this on a different site, removed 1 line of text and get the same issue even when I replace the original code ???

Plugin Contributions

Ive just gone over this again to make sure I`m not going mad.

In the flexible footer menu I have gone to edit the the blank line under Share & Connect and have placed the code like so ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Code Placement.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	16182

Once done I compare the one that is not working on 155 with one that is working on 154 and see this ?? pics shown ...

Name:	Working.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	16183

Name:	Faulty.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	16184

I'm not quite sure why I`m seeing this, the code is identical between the 2, but all I`m getting from the site that is not working is just code where the icons should be on the footer.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MCS_Computers View Post
    No Different I`m afraid Anne
    Hmmm, I would try deleting that line in the admin--tools--flexible footer menu and then try inserting a new one with that info and see if it fixes it.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Hmmm, I would try deleting that line in the admin--tools--flexible footer menu and then try inserting a new one with that info and see if it fixes it.

Thanks,

Anne
    I have tried removing all of the code and then saving it, then going back in and put the code in again but it makes no Difference Anne. I have also uploaded another one of your themes and changing to that to see if it fixes it but it does not, I`m not sure what else to try Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Sheffield Blue v2.0

The footer was working perfect but I went into the footer and removed the 1 line of code relating to Pinterest as it is not relevant to me, that's when the issue started and no matter what I try I cannot get it to work again. I did exactly the same with a test site and it did the same on that one. I have tried all suggested repairs to both sites without success.

Plugin Contributions

Anne are there any core files that may have corrupted ?? Could I replace any of those, its obviously not theme orientated as I`ve tried 2 of your themes with same result ??

Plugin Contributions

I have this template installed and the home slider was working, i disabled for awhile and when i tried to enabled today it did not show the slider, it only showed Previous Next play/stop ... see the image below:

Name:	slider1.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	16185

and these the banners setting

Banner Display Groups - Rsbslide1 rsbslide1
    Banner Display Groups - Rsbslide2 rsbslide1
    Banner Display Groups - Rsbslide3 rabslide1
    Banner Display Groups - Rsbslide4 rabslide1
    Banner Display Groups - Rsbslide5 rabslide1

The slider is disabled on the site since it is life and it is not working. Any idea where the problem is?

Plugin Contributions

So bummed, i really liked this template. I, like you have done the removal and the cache and temp clear and all that but it is still not working I removed and saved the file and then added it back in with the same results too. I even went as far as copying all the files back over like it was a new install and still not working. I wish I could get it working, if not will have to switch templates I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by MCS_Computers View Post
    Anne are there any core files that may have corrupted ?? Could I replace any of those, its obviously not theme orientated as I`ve tried 2 of your themes with same result ??

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by foilman View Post
    So bummed, i really liked this template. I, like you have done the removal and the cache and temp clear and all that but it is still not working I removed and saved the file and then added it back in with the same results too. I even went as far as copying all the files back over like it was a new install and still not working. I wish I could get it working, if not will have to switch templates I suppose
    I guess you have answered my question, I agree Anne produces some of the best themes around but if I cannot get this resolved it is either find another Social Media Plugin or change theme