Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: OneAll Social Login : Support

I have contacted Claude at oneall.com and he is very kindly trying to help me resolve this plugin on version 1.5.5a.
    so far it is working on a desktop but not a mobile or tablet.
    It seems that my shop somehow blocks the POST request received from their API.
    Does Zencart block POSTS from other servers and is there a way to check or resolve this?

The reason I ask is that (In my Opinion) a method of Socially Logging in is the natural progression from moving ZC to mobile/responsive templates and themes.
    www.candlewithcare.co.uk
    Luxury Scented
    Candles at great prices!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CandleMan View Post
    I have contacted Claude at oneall.com and he is very kindly trying to help me resolve this plugin on version 1.5.5a.
    so far it is working on a desktop but not a mobile or tablet.
    It seems that my shop somehow blocks the POST request received from their API.
    Does Zencart block POSTS from other servers and is there a way to check or resolve this?

The reason I ask is that (In my Opinion) a method of Socially Logging in is the natural progression from moving ZC to mobile/responsive templates and themes.
    Zen Cart prevents Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks by utilizing a CSRF Token which must be contained in every POST made to the site. On every form generated by Zen Cart it automatically inserts the unique CSRF token for that particular session into the form, and then when the form is POSTed it checks to confirm that the token matches what's been set inside the session. If it doesn't match then it's rejected.
    This is a very standard practice in preventing malicious attacks against websites, and has been utilized within Zen Cart for many years. It's definitely not "new".

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the reply Dr Byte, I'm wondering if this is a lost cause as its obviously way over my head which is a shame as I think a Social Log in would be a great addition to a Mobile responsive Store.
    My hosting company have taken a look and have found a few error logs but as its not of their doing they are no longer willing to help.
    www.candlewithcare.co.uk
    Luxury Scented
    Candles at great prices!

Plugin Contributions

This is an example of the address after clicking on the social login.
    I assume the zenid=vrj13lfnqpp5fq73n3qs0mr9q0 is the CSRF Token so I wonder if the response is whats causing the log in not to function.

http ://www.candlewithcare.co.uk/index.php?main_page=oneallsociallogin&origin=&zenid=vrj13lfnqpp5fq73n3qs0mr9q0ht tps%3A%2F%2Fwww.candlewithcare.co.uk%2Findex.php%3Fmain_page%3Dlogin%26zenid%3Dv rj13lfnqpp5fq73n3qs0mr9q0
    www.candlewithcare.co.uk
    Luxury Scented
    Candles at great prices!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CandleMan View Post
    This is an example of the address after clicking on the social login.
    I assume the zenid=vrj13lfnqpp5fq73n3qs0mr9q0 is the CSRF Token so I wonder if the response is whats causing the log in not to function.

http ://www.candlewithcare.co.uk/index.php?main_page=oneallsociallogin&origin=&zenid=vrj13lfnqpp5fq73n3qs0mr9q0https%3A%2F%2Fwww.candlewithcare.co.uk%2Findex.php%3Fmain_page%3Dlogin%26zenid%3Dvrj13lfnqpp5fq73n3qs0mr9q0
    No. The zenid is the session ID, which is not the same as the CSRF token.

In your example, it appears as though you're attempting to pass an "origin" parameter (of your login page URL) to main_page=onallsociallogin, but instead of passing it as a parameter you're adding it to the end of the generated URL. Probably a result of incorrectly providing parameters to zen_href_link() when building that URL. You'll have to fix that before encountering the CSRF issue.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Using Zencart 1.5.5a
    Theme: mo zen
    Site: https://birdbuffetnthings.com/zen155

I followed the instructions and ensured the folders & files were extracted to the correct places. Ran the install and it showed what was added. When I log into my Zencart panel, I'm not finding the Oneall under the Tools area. Not sure what to do next - thanks.

Michael Camire

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

sorry for not having answered your questions here!
    We have in fact our own support forum and we weren't aware of the number of requests here.
    It's in fact a Zen Cart customers that pointed me here. I will try to have a look more often!

I have gone through all the posts and I have already added a new version:
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1669

It's Version 2.0, which includes the following changes:

* You can change the "Connect with" text in the Social Login settings
    * There are two new options to send emails to new customers/admins
    * I have fixed the error in the zen_href_link usage. Big thanks to DrByte for the hint!
    * It's now possible to use the addon without a sidebar. It's explained here: http://docs.oneall.com/plugins/guide...n-zen-cart/#3b
    * There are now 30 supportes social networks:

- Amazon
    - Battle.net
    - Blogger
    - Disqus
    - Dribbble
    - Facebook
    - Foursquare
    - Github.com
    - Google
    - Instagram
    - LinkedIn
    - LiveJournal
    - Mail.ru
    - Odnoklassniki
    - OpenID
    - PayPal
    - Pinterest
    - PixelPin
    - Reddit
    - Skyrock.com
    - StackExchange
    - Steam
    - Twitch.tv
    - Twitter
    - Vimeo
    - VKontakte
    - Windows Live
    - WordPress.com
    - Yahoo
    - YouTube

Do not hesitate to contact me for any questions!

Plugin Contributions

This is a strange one. Your module appears when I select any template, except the one I'm using. At this point I don't have any idea where to insert the code from the installation guide.

The login is working but the next page where the customer is asked to update information has variables and not text?
    Like this:

OASL_CONNECTED_WITH
    OASL_TAKE_MINUTE_TO_REVIEW OASL_READY_FOR

OASL_REVIEW_DETAILS
    First name: Johnny
    Surname: Hansen
    Email address:
    Phone:

My page is: www.artos.dk

Got the following solution from OneAlls own forum that solved the problem...

Hello,

per default the plugin uses the english language file located in your ZenCart directory, here:
    ./includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/oneallsociallogin.php

Please copy the oneallsociallogin.php file to the language folder that you are currently using:
    ./includes/[ REPLACE BY YOUR LANGUAGE FOLDER]/english/extra_definitions/oneallsociallogin.php

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast