Page 27 of 64 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Installation instruction are not correct for v1.5.5d

Inside includes/languages/extra_definitions/recaptcha.php the line $secret = "; does not exist.

--- Inside file ---

includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/recaptcha.php

-- Change this line ---

$secret = '';

-- To this line --
    $secret = 'Your SECRET token';

--- Inside file ---

includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/recaptcha.php

-- Change this line ---

define('RECAPTCHA_SITE_KEY',<div class="g-recaptcha" data-sitekey=""></div>' . "\n");

-- To this line --

define('RECAPTCHA_SITE_KEY',<div class="g-recaptcha" data-sitekey="Your SITE-KEY"></div>' . "\n");

--- To integrate reCaptcha into customer create account page.

--- Inside file ---

includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php

--- Insert these lines ---

<fieldset>
    <?php echo RECAPTCHA_SITE_KEY;?>

<?php echo RECAPTCHA_SCRIPT;?>
    </fieldset>

Inside includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php the line <?php if (CUSTOMERS_REFERRAL_STATUS == 2) { ?> does not exist

--- Above these lines ---

<?php if (CUSTOMERS_REFERRAL_STATUS == 2) { ?>

Inside file includes/create_account.php
    --- Inside file ---

includes/modules/create_account.php

Inside includes/modules/create_account.php the line if (isset($_POST['action']) && ($_POST['action'] == 'process')) { does not exist.

--- Change this line ---

if (isset($_POST['action']) && ($_POST['action'] == 'process')) {

--- To this line ---

if (zen_validate_recaptcha() == 'true' && isset($_POST['action']) && ($_POST['action'] == 'process')) {

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Support Thread for Google reCAPTCHA plugin

I'm running Zencart v1.5.5d with a Sheffield Blue template on PHP v5.4.45.
    Although it seems to be displaying properly, when I complete the form and click the box, it loads for a while, then returns the same page, with no error or success message. No message is received either.
    Any idea where to start looking?

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone still use this addon?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by David Allen View Post
    I've started this thread to provide support for my Google reCAPTCHA plugin. http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1455
    Any questions or problems let me know below
    Regards
    David
    Any chance of getting an updated version for Zen Cart 1.5.5?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ehswift View Post
    The changes are VERY simple:

For each of the 3 template files, find the line that says:
    Code:
    <?php echo recaptcha_get_html(true); ?>
    That's the only change that exists in each of those 3 template files. You can find that line in each file, and put it in the similar spot in the newer version of that same file in your own template.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

This is a great module, and works nice on 1.55d . Is there a way to make it work nice in responsive view at all? Apparently it seems to be an issue with others elsewhere, but not sure if it can be styled within this module?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post

Code:
    That's the only change that exists in each of those 3 template files. You can find that line in each file, and put it in the similar spot in the newer version of that same file in your own template.
    Thanks for your response, but I am not sure where to find the 3 files you are referring to as it seems they have been moved somewhere else in version 1.5.5d. Can you point me in the right direction please?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post

Code:
    Thanks for your response, but I am not sure where to find the 3 files you are referring to as it seems they have been moved somewhere else in version 1.5.5d. Can you point me in the right direction please?
    Sigh. No, they didn't move.

/includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_contact_us_default.php
    /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php
    /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_product_reviews_write_default.php

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I am using a customized version of the responsive_classic template included in Zen Cart 1.5.5d and those files are no longer in the includes\templates\MY-CUSTOM-RESPONSIVE\templates folder as you suggested, however they are still there in the includes\templates\responsive_classic\templates folder. When I created my own template I used the override system and just copied all of the files from the responsive_classic template to my custom responsive template folder before making any modifications. Did I miss a step here?

Also, help me understand something please. When I use the template override system for my own custom responsive template am I still supposed to use the same override system in the template_default folders as well? I think this is where the confusion is coming into play.

By the way, thank you for all of your help so far in this matter.

Plugin Contributions

I am using a customized version of the responsive_classic template included in Zen Cart 1.5.5d and those files are no longer in the includes\templates\MY-CUSTOM-RESPONSIVE\templates folder as you suggested, however they are still there in the includes\templates\responsive_classic\templates folder. When I created my own template I used the override system and just copied all of the files from the responsive_classic template to my custom responsive template folder before making any modifications. Did I miss a step here?

Also, help me understand something please. When I use the template override system for my own custom responsive template am I still supposed to use the same override system in the template_default folders as well? I think this is where the confusion is coming into play.

By the way, thank you for all of your help so far in this matter.
    Not sure whether you missed a step or undid work that was done. If the file doesn't exist in your renamed custom folder (MY-CUSTOM-RESPONSIVE), then the template_default version of the file will be used. Generally speaking, the files in the template_default folder should remain unchanged. If you need to modify the file(override it) then the template_default version should be brought to your override folder. That is the way of the override system. If it exists in the override directory, then generally speaking ignore the default version. (language files have a little bit of a nuiance to them, but same principle).

Basically you should always be able to go back to the template_default files to see how the base template should look. Then the responsive_classic also should remain unchanged but could be copied to some additional folder and then modified.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 27 of 64 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast