Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: how to delete photos with SQL query?

Well i created the file with that code in it and put it in my admin.

When i change the admin index.php over to the file name i created basically nothing happens
    We sell ATV, Dirtbike, Streetbike, Snowmobile, Watercraft & Custom stickers & Banners. Check us out www.AD-DiscountPerformance.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Dashizna View Post
    Well i created the file with that code in it and put it in my admin.

When i change the admin index.php over to the file name i created basically nothing happens
    Can you be more specific about the content of the file? I provided some alternative coding depending on the information available.

As far as not seeing anything, there was no code to cause a display of anything. I could have added some verification content to display what was done, but didn't. The other part of this is if there was a mydebug log generated when attempting to execute the file? That should be located in the logs directory if it was created.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Can you be more specific about the content of the file? I provided some alternative coding depending on the information available.

As far as not seeing anything, there was no code to cause a display of anything. I could have added some verification content to display what was done, but didn't. The other part of this is if there was a mydebug log generated when attempting to execute the file? That should be located in the logs directory if it was created.
    i'm confused. so this isn't going to make a page we can just paste the photo file path into and delete the photos right from the admin area?
    We sell ATV, Dirtbike, Streetbike, Snowmobile, Watercraft & Custom stickers & Banners. Check us out www.AD-DiscountPerformance.com

Plugin Contributions

No, the code provided does not create an interactional page, it simply executes the deletion of the files populated in the array.

Creating a secure method of deleting user entered information takes a little more to do and involves incorporating user feedback on the operation.

From the security standpoint, if the proper analysis of the user entered information was not considered, then entering the path ../index.php could delete the site's main file controlling operation.

Instead, what was provided was a file that when path/file1 was replaced with the sub-directory in which the image was located (if any) and the image name that the specific file would be deleted. A quick and dirty program to accomplish a task having a known list of images to be removed.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12