Plugin Contributions

Default Config error message

When I type in the home page www.thepuzzlemania.com I get this error message

Warning: main(./config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/articles/public_html/thepuzzlemania/common.php on line 176

Warning: main(./config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/articles/public_html/thepuzzlemania/common.php on line 176

Warning: main(): Failed opening './config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/articles/public_html/thepuzzlemania/common.php on line 176

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/articles/public_html/thepuzzlemania/common.php:176) in /home/articles/public_html/thepuzzlemania/common.php on line 180

I'm not sure what to do to fix this.

Barb

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Config error message

That has nothing to do with Zen Cart. (it doesn't use any files called config.php or common.php)

Sounds like some other program on your website is missing its configuration settings files though.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I removed those files and reinstalled using zc_install

Now if I go to www.thepuzzlemania.com I get the Parent directory

http://www.thepuzzlemania.com/zencart/index.php I get the 404 error message page cannot be found

What should I do?

The first time i installed zencart I said yes to the pphbb forum and got the forum at www.thepuzzlemania.com. I removed those files and reinstalled without the forum- the config and comminphp were from the forum files

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Did you upload your files to:
    /home/articles/public_html/thepuzzlemania/zencart/ ?

It seems like you may have put the files in the wrong place, perhaps not inside the thepuzzlemania folder...

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.