Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: User Verification (Anti-Robot / CAPTCHA)

I downloaded the pack, re-installed everything, also the sql part, I saw that you did some small changes and it works great.

Thanx alot, great work !

/Typhoon

Plugin Contributions

Hi again, funkey !

I have installed the new ZC 1.3.5 and I was trying to re-install your CAPTCHA but it didn't work. SQL-problem it seems..

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'true', 'false'),')' at line 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('NULL', 'Activate Validation', 'ACCOUNT_VALIDATION', 'true', 'Enables CAPTCHA Verification Code. This is used to verify that the customer is real and valid, rather than a bot or spider session.', 35, 10, '2006-08-07 17:00:00', '2006-08-07 17:00:00', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),');]

Did you try it on the new ZC ? Anyone have a clue ?

Regards,
    /Typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'true', 'false'),')' at line 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('NULL', 'Activate Validation', 'ACCOUNT_VALIDATION', 'true', 'Enables CAPTCHA Verification Code. This is used to verify that the customer is real and valid, rather than a bot or spider session.', 35, 10, '2006-08-07 17:00:00', '2006-08-07 17:00:00', NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),');]

Did you try it on the new ZC ? Anyone have a clue ?
    Typhoon,

Did you use the 'upload' function in the SQL patch tool by any chance, I have the same error on a MySQL 5.0 box when 'uploading' the code, but manually cut-and-pasting it into the query executor seems to work fine on 1.3.5?

It could be yet-another-quirk-of-the-sql-patch-tool(tm), but i'm not that familiar with the code, so i'll do some investigating and post my findings.

Paul

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by funkey
    Typhoon,

Did you use the 'upload' function in the SQL patch tool by any chance, I have the same error on a MySQL 5.0 box when 'uploading' the code, but manually cut-and-pasting it into the query executor seems to work fine on 1.3.5?

It could be yet-another-quirk-of-the-sql-patch-tool(tm), but i'm not that familiar with the code, so i'll do some investigating and post my findings.

Paul
    Sorry for the late reply. I did like you said, cut'n'past into the query box in admin and it worked like a charm. Thanx again !

/Typhoon

You're quite welcome.

Also, this module has now been uploaded to the downloads section (thanks DrByte) -- so future new releases will be posted there.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by funkey View Post
    You're quite welcome.

Also, this module has now been uploaded to the downloads section (thanks DrByte) -- so future new releases will be posted there.
    Hi, I looked at the Download section but the CAPTCHA entry is empty. Hence I downloaded the zip file in post #30 on page 3 of this posting.

When installing the mod., there seems to be quite a lot of code differences in these files:

* includes/modules/create_account.php
    * includes/modules/pages/create_account/header_php.php
    * includes/modules/pages/create_account/jscript_form_check.php
    * includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php

compared to those in ZC 1.3.5.

Funkey, could you advise if the zip file in post #30 is tested for ZC 1.3.5? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Stenrique View Post
    Hi, I looked at the Download section but the CAPTCHA entry is empty. Hence I downloaded the zip file in post #30 on page 3 of this posting.

When installing the mod., there seems to be quite a lot of code differences in these files:

* includes/modules/create_account.php
    * includes/modules/pages/create_account/header_php.php
    * includes/modules/pages/create_account/jscript_form_check.php
    * includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php

compared to those in ZC 1.3.5.

Funkey, could you advise if the zip file in post #30 is tested for ZC 1.3.5? TIA
    Although most of those differences are because of the difference between DOS (which most of zen-cart uses) and UNIX (which I use) linebreaks, especially the includes/modules/create_account.php one -- there are some modifications in the 1.3.5 code that need to be taken into consideration when using the CAPTCHA modification.

I've put together a new version of the code that has been tested under 1.3.5, i'll upload it to the modules section within the next day or so.

Cheers,

Paul

Plugin Contributions

Default User Verification (Anti-Robot / CAPTCHA)

hi there,

I just installed these mod in my local testing server and the CAPTCHA configuration page was empty! look at the attachment... BUT the SQL patch had been execute succesfully thru the Admin Intall SQL Patches! but at the storefront, the CAPTCHA works properly... anyone?! FYI, I installed it on v1.3.0.1
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't... YOU ARE RIGHT."[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]GOOD LUCK !!![/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Default User Verification (Anti-Robot / CAPTCHA)

never mind! got it fixed...
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't... YOU ARE RIGHT."[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]GOOD LUCK !!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by tajul_ashyqin View Post
    never mind! got it fixed...
    So, what was the problem? :)

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast