Page 28 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Super Orders 2.0

I just tried to install Super Orders 2 on my Zen Cart 1.36 nd get the following error when running the sql through my admin/ tools:

1062 Duplicate entry 'CA' for key 2
    in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_so_payment_types VALUES (NULL, 1, 'CA', 'Cash');]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

What should i do now?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by krizzle View Post
    thanks for your response. i just can't figure out where to put the .js call...obviously it can't go in the super_orders.php page..any thoughts? it prob. needs to go into some header file that i can't locate.
    To the bolded portion, why not? if you're running the Javascript from the super_orders.php page, that's exactly where it should go. To mimic the existing JS calls is pretty easy...
    1. put your .js in the same folder as the others listed in the header
    2. copy one of the js includes line already present
    3. replace the file name with your own file

Really not that complicated. Am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntsMovie.com View Post
    I just tried to install Super Orders 2 on my Zen Cart 1.36 nd get the following error when running the sql through my admin/ tools:

1062 Duplicate entry 'CA' for key 2
    in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_so_payment_types VALUES (NULL, 1, 'CA', 'Cash');]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    You ran the SQL file more than once. See previous posts on this issue.
    Frank Koehl
    "Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult"

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Does anybody notice that if ot_shipping is installed, then on the "super invoice" the shipping method is always missing, yet the shipping charge stays on. I think it has to do with following code:

<?php
    for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($order->totals); $i < $n; $i++) {
    if ($order->totals[$i]['class'] == 'ot_shipping') {
    $format_shipping = explode(" (", $order->totals[$i]['title'], 2);
    $clean_shipping = rtrim($format_shipping[0], ":");
    $display_title = $clean_shipping . ':';
    }
    else {
    $display_title = $order->totals[$i]['title'];
    }
    echo ' <tr>' . "\n" .
    ' <td align="right" class="'. str_replace('_', '-', $order->totals[$i]['class']) . '-Text">' . $display_title . '</td>' . "\n" .
    ' <td align="right" class="'. str_replace('_', '-', $order->totals[$i]['class']) . '-Amount">' . $order->totals[$i]['text'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
    ' </tr>' . "\n";
    $order_total = $order->totals[$i]['text'];
    }
    It seems to me that $display_title always equal to $clean_shipping.':'; rather than $order->totals[i]['title'];

Can someone please help?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by frank_lyy View Post
    Does anybody notice that if ot_shipping is installed, then on the "super invoice" the shipping method is always missing, yet the shipping charge stays on. I think it has to do with following code:

It seems to me that $display_title always equal to $clean_shipping.':'; rather than $order->totals[i]['title'];

Can someone please help?
    Nothing to help with, that's exactly how I configured it to behave. If you want the shipping method back in, go back a few pages in this thread, where someone else requested it. I also explain my rationale for editing it out.
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Hello -- any help will be appreciated..............

i tried to enter the test of the SQL file into the sql tab for my DB. I pressed go and this is what i got:

Error
    SQL query:

-- Following is for a future release
    -- Bar code display
    - - INSERT INTO configuration
    VALUES (

NULL , 'Display bar codes', 'BC_ENABLE', 'true', 'If enabled, a bar code of the order number will appear on invoices and packing slips.', 28, 99, now( ) , now( ) , NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'
    );

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '--INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Display bar codes', 'BC_ENABLE', 'tru' at line 1

Plugin Contributions

Someone else reported this problem earlier, same solution. If your MySQL server is complaining about the comments, just delete the comments.
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

If this question has already been asked and answered, please forgive me. I have searched this thread and not found what I needed, so here goes.

I have added a text attribute to my products so that people can give me their customization info for their orders. It is set to be 999 max length and 6 lines high. (more of a text area type thing). Some customers get very wordy.

On the admin side using Super Orders, their text doesn't wrap, even when they use returns when they type it out. In the regular Orders admin, they wrap fine.

I print out all my orders and work from hard copies. This becomes an issue in SO because it's cutting off the entire right side due to the scrolling and the text lines not wrapping. I could just print them out from the regular Orders, but I have gotten spoiled with the batch form print feature of SO and don't want to have to open orders one at a time to print from the regular "orders".

the comments for this order box has the same issue.

Any ideas?

TIA
    signs

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSide View Post
    Someone else reported this problem earlier, same solution. If your MySQL server is complaining about the comments, just delete the comments.
    Thanks for the reply BlindSide. I will not even pretend to be MySql or phpmyadmin savy...............very limited experience.

I am excited about your module and itching to get it running. In the ZEN admin panel everything seems to be loaded, but that may be more of the files than the correctness of the DB additions.

Since it is just a comment that had an error and nothing else can this be ignored? Is there anyway to check the validity of the SQL file update?

Let me guess, your recommendation would be to dump the whole DB - restore from back up - then open your sql code, remove comments and try again?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bhpepper View Post
    Since it is just a comment that had an error and nothing else can this be ignored? Is there anyway to check the validity of the SQL file update?

Let me guess, your recommendation would be to dump the whole DB - restore from back up - then open your sql code, remove comments and try again?
    These lines appear at the very end of the file, after all the queries have been executed. I think you would be safe to at least try to use the system as is, without redoing it. However if you run into errors, I would attempt the reinstall as you described (you may be new, but you sound like a fast learner ).
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by signs View Post
    I have added a text attribute to my products so that people can give me their customization info for their orders. It is set to be 999 max length and 6 lines high. (more of a text area type thing). Some customers get very wordy.

On the admin side using Super Orders, their text doesn't wrap, even when they use returns when they type it out. In the regular Orders admin, they wrap fine.
    Is the problem appearing in the attribute details for each product on an order on the order details screen, or on the order listing page (all the orders listed as line items)? I'm can't tell where you see this problem based on your comment. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, attach a pic, that should suffice.
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com