Page 28 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Quickbooks Import QBI

adam great news, can you provide a link?

thanks

MG

Plugin Contributions

Adam glad to hear it especially since i am upgrading to ZC 1.3.7 tonight.

I'll secong where can we download it and also for those of us who have donated are we able to register our version? how does that work?

Thanks again,

Mike
    Using: Zencart 1.3.7 and lovin' every minute of it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    adam great news, can you provide a link?

thanks

MG
    I have uploaded it to the Zen Cart contribution area (it is under Admin Tools). However, all contributions have to be approved by Zen Cart before they are made available, so it may be 24 - 48 hours before it appears. It was actually only a few hours last time, but it is New Year's Eve so it may not be as quick!

- Adam

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by landshark View Post
    Adam glad to hear it especially since i am upgrading to ZC 1.3.7 tonight.

I'll secong where can we download it and also for those of us who have donated are we able to register our version? how does that work?

Thanks again,

Mike
    All users with or without donations are strongly encouraged to register at http://www.libermansound.com/qbi

This helps me keep track of you for support, and I can let you know when new versions are available. Simply registering a free version of QBI however does not change your support level.

Donations that you have made are part of the equation for support and upgrades. However, in respect of the forum rules I will respond to you privately about that.

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

Could anybody here explain the diferences between US and UK versions of Quickbooks.

I have US version on trial, but i operate from the UK. I am interested in trying the contribution and getting Quickbooks intergrated with Zencart.
    http://www.dizzykids.co.uk - Dizzy Kids Clothes and Toys - One stop shop for things Disney

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by salt3y View Post
    Could anybody here explain the diferences between US and UK versions of Quickbooks.

I have US version on trial, but i operate from the UK. I am interested in trying the contribution and getting Quickbooks intergrated with Zencart.
    The taxation systems are different, and the iif file format is different. QBI will not work with UK Quickbooks yet. That is being worked on now -- when I am closer I will let everyone know.

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

Adam, Thanks just for clarification where on the website do i register. I don't see a link, maybe i am just blind.

Now for technical problems. I installed the new files into a new install of ZC 1.3.7
    but an upgraded database if that makes sense to you. So my olde QBI Tables were still there. After the install i ran the upgrade database for QBI.

My problem: When i try to download the new orders i get the following error:

Warning: create_file_orders(/home/diystore/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/qbi_classes_out_1.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/diystore/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/qbi_classes_output.php on line 132

Fatal error: create_file_orders(): Failed opening required '/home/diystore/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/qbi_classes_out_1.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/diystore/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/classes/qbi_classes_output.php on line 132
    any insight into what might be causing this?

Plugin Contributions

Ok fixed the problem i had to delete all the QBI stuff from the database. Working now.

I am still running into the problem with paypal orders being imported into QB as an invoice and listed under Accounts receivable.

I want everything to be imported as a sales reciept. I just can't seem to find where i might be going wrong with the settings.

Plugin Contributions

Adam, Thanks just for clarification where on the website do i register. I don't see a link, maybe i am just blind.
    Click on the menu link at the top of the page that says Registration, or go directly to:
    http://www.libermansound.com/qbi/register.php
    Now for technical problems. I installed the new files into a new install of ZC 1.3.7
    but an upgraded database if that makes sense to you. So my olde QBI Tables were still there. After the install i ran the upgrade database for QBI.

My problem: When i try to download the new orders i get the following error:
    any insight into what might be causing this?
    Whoops, I guess my hope for zero bugs has been squashed! This one is minor though, and database reinstallation actually isn't necessary.

When you upgrade QBI to version 3.20, you will be prompted to update the database tables. After that, please go to the Config page and in the General section select iif as the Output Format and then click Save at the bottom of the page.

Thanks,
    Adam

Plugin Contributions

Ok fixed the problem i had to delete all the QBI stuff from the database. Working now.

I am still running into the problem with paypal orders being imported into QB as an invoice and listed under Accounts receivable.

I want everything to be imported as a sales reciept. I just can't seem to find where i might be going wrong with the settings.
    In Set up|Payment you've got PayPal (from your QB payment methods) set to "Paid with PayPal?" And in Match|Payment you've got the the cart's PayPal method matched to this QB method? That should work. But I will look at this in QBI and see if I missed something and get back to you.

Thanks,
    Adam

Page 28 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast