Page 163 of 394 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3932
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout module for Zen Cart (beta)

Quote Originally Posted by mzeblu View Post
    I am getting an error when I attempt to verify google checkout in the payment-modules in the admin panel.

"Cannot redeclare class googlecheckout line 507.bmp" includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php

the only think in this line is a }

I'm am attempting to install v1.3.7 v1.3RC2

Thanks for any help.
    desperate bump,, anyone??

also,, anyone using google checkout without this mod, any suggestions?
    thx!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kokonutmama View Post
    1. Charges too much for UPS ground. Orders processed through Zen and PayPal work out perfectly with shipping prices, through GC they come out about $10 too much.
    When you say "charges too much" can you provide specific examples? What is being charged with GC? What is suppose to be charged? What are your product details (weight, product price) and shipping config (handling fee, tare weight, etc)?

The assumption here is you are testing in the Sellers sandbox?

When you obtain the UPS "quote" is the ship cost actually coming from UPS? Or is the amount quoted the default shipping cost you yourself have configured in the GC payment mod?

Whenever you attempt to obtain ship quote from UPS what appears in your GC response and/or error logs?

As stated above for tj1, please post your configuration details... as much info you can provide about your shipping configuration, merchant calculations set-up, and observed errors the better.

For testing, when you run the shipping generator to create the shipping code for UPS ground only, did you leave out all other shipping methods and other USP shipping options? Then manually edit the two merchant calculation arrays within /modules/includes/payment/googlecheckout.php

mc_shipping_methods
    mc_shipping_methods_names

Please post your code for the above. The point here is test each shipping option individually. Then add back shipping options, to help find which options may be negatively effecting each other.

2. On the Payment Options page along the 'regular' checkout route GC is listed, albeit with no radio button, and I think that looks sloppy and confusing, particularly since I only offer one other payment option, but the user must click it..
    Yes this has been previously discussed. The code to patch Zen Cart 1.37 has been posted here by me and others.

I think this has been covered before but when the code to change was given, my files didn't match the ones given by the helpful folks here.
    The posted patch for tpl_checkout_payment_default.php works well with default Zen Cart 1.37.

Post snippets of your code where it is different from the patch. Or attach your file to your post and someone can run a quick compare. Again the assumption here is you are patching a copy of the default Zen Cart 1.37, and copying to your template directory and have not made any other modifications to the template file.

Woody
    Last edited by Woodymon; 4 Jun 2007 at 06:15 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I have been reading through this thread for days trying to find a solution for the problem I am having. Unfortunately, I have been unable to do so.

Every time an order is placed via Google Checkout no data is sent back to my administration section for the order. When I pull up the Intergration section of Google Checkout, I am presented with the following error:

Your server returned no data in its response; Checkout requires data of type merchant-calculation-results in response to merchant-calculation-callback
    I have done a ton of searching through Google as well as this forums search functions and I cannot find anything that can help me tackle this problem. I have also contacted Google themselves and all they said was:

The merchant calculation callback is when Google Checkout sends information to your server regarding the address of the buyer so your server can calculate shipping costs, taxes, etc and return it to Google Checkout. Your server is not returning information in the reply to the merchant calculation callback.

It looks like you're using Zen Cart, please refer to the Zen Cart manual to correctly set up the merchant calculation callback for Google Checkout.
    If anyone can help me out here, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!
    RoccStar Accessories
    http://www.roccstar.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by optikalsaint View Post
    I have been reading through this thread for days trying to find a solution for the problem I am having. Unfortunately, I have been unable to do so.

Every time an order is placed via Google Checkout no data is sent back to my administration section for the order. When I pull up the Intergration section of Google Checkout, I am presented with the following error:

I have done a ton of searching through Google as well as this forums search functions and I cannot find anything that can help me tackle this problem. I have also contacted Google themselves and all they said was:

If anyone can help me out here, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!
    I fixed it! It turns out it was a problem with my version of PHP (version 5.2.2). For some reason, the $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA was not being populated. After adding the following code my responsehandler.php file, everything was working wonderfully!

$HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA = isset($HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA) ? $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA : file_get_contents("php://input");
    RoccStar Accessories
    http://www.roccstar.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi forum.

I just got into the zen cart thing, and wanted to implement GCO. I just installed zen, and followed the information in the readme, but when I goto modules-payment to see if its there I get

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class googlecheckout in /home/.houston/site/http/www.site.com/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 507

Anyone have any ideas?
    [/B]
    Last edited by teebo; 5 Jun 2007 at 01:09 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    Hi forum.

I just got into the zen cart thing, and wanted to implement GCO. I just installed zen, and followed the information in the readme, but when I goto modules-payment to see if its there I get

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class googlecheckout in /home/.houston/site/http/www.site.com/includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php on line 507

Anyone have any ideas?
    [/B]
    I can't find a file named googlecheckout.php with 507 lines in it. What version of GCO are you using? Did it come from the zen-cart downloads?

Did you use the shipping configuration tool to set up your shipping options? The filed named in your error message is the one that would be affected.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by optikalsaint View Post
    I fixed it! It turns out it was a problem with my version of PHP (version 5.2.2). For some reason, the $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA was not being populated. After adding the following code my responsehandler.php file, everything was working wonderfully!
    I do not fully understand your 'added code.' I am not good with the code.

Are you changing the entire line from $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA to $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA = isset($HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA) ? $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA : file_get_contents("php://input");

or are you making the line $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA become isset($HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA) ? $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA : file_get_contents("php://input");

thank you,
    jund

Plugin Contributions

Originally Posted by mzeblu
    I am getting an error when I attempt to verify google checkout in the payment-modules in the admin panel.

"Cannot redeclare class googlecheckout line 507.bmp" includes/modules/payment/googlecheckout.php

the only think in this line is a }

I'm am attempting to install v1.3.7 v1.3RC2

Thanks for any help.
    Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    Hi forum.

Anyone have any ideas?
    [/B]
    OK - I found the version you are using. It was from the Google code site rather than the zen-cart download site.

My suggestion is that you use the zen-cart down load instead of the Google version. It is the one that works for those of us not having problems. http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=314

Plugin Contributions

Just a side note -

I got confirmation that the USPS International Priority Shipping option works fine in GCO. I got an order in my zen-cart for 2 books. The customer info was there, the shipping address was all there, the quantities were properly decremented, and the status was Pending. All was as it should be!

The kicker was that I had to go to Google site to find out that the payment had been denied as the credit card was not accepted. I cancelled the order through the Google interface.

Plugin Contributions

chain_man, Priority Mail International is the only USPS international option that shows up for USPS. Issac and I were trying to figure why this is the only that shows up, but couldn't figure out why.

I just tested your shop and Priority Mail International is also the only option available.

It would be nice if we could get first-class international and express showing up as well.