Page 30 of 326 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Oseymour View Post
    Thanks for this template. I am new to zencart and I spent more than a month figuring out the template and getting mods like cross sell, google checkout ect and about 15 others to work. I came accross a simple on that I can't figure out

At http://www.westgreentraders.com, The horizontal menu under the logo, how do I remove the category menu and add the manufacturers list there?
    It's not a simple answer, but I'd remove the section that controls the categories from common/tpl_drop_menu.php, and simply add the links manually using the same link structure as the other menu sections.

Plugin Contributions

Hi jettrue very nice template :)

Um I have a few issues with it though...

When I disable to right sideboxes they boxes disappear, but the space is still there anyway to solve this? I tired getting rid of the width in the admin, but with no luck. Even doing a little editing to the TPL file, but still no progress.

I want the right side to disable on the product pages thats why I need this fixed, so customers can view the product images much larger.

Plugin Contributions

Default Is Cherry Zen compatible with Book ProductType by Moku?

Hi all,

I'm trying to use Cherry Zen on a book site and am using Moku's book product-type to get the extra fields that I need.

Unfortunately I've noticed that both Cherry Zen and the Book ProductType override the same file. I've looked at both versions to see if a simple manual merge would do the job, but it looks very much like the two files I have used different versions of the file as a starting point. My PHP is not good enough for me have confidence in doing this. I'll give it a go if necessary, but I was hoping that someone out there in Zen-land might have found a way around this problem.

The file in question is: /includes/modules/custom_template/product_listing.php

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Possum.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shackle View Post
    Hi jettrue very nice template :)

Um I have a few issues with it though...

When I disable to right sideboxes they boxes disappear, but the space is still there anyway to solve this? I tired getting rid of the width in the admin, but with no luck. Even doing a little editing to the TPL file, but still no progress.

I want the right side to disable on the product pages thats why I need this fixed, so customers can view the product images much larger.
    The grey background is controlled by content_bg.gif in the css.

The space is controlled by the padding-right of .outer:

.outer {
    padding-left: 165px; /* Same width as margin-left for the float-wrap div */
    padding-right: 150px; /* Our right column width */
    }

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is Cherry Zen compatible with Book ProductType by Moku?

Quote Originally Posted by possum View Post
    Hi all,

I'm trying to use Cherry Zen on a book site and am using Moku's book product-type to get the extra fields that I need.

Unfortunately I've noticed that both Cherry Zen and the Book ProductType override the same file. I've looked at both versions to see if a simple manual merge would do the job, but it looks very much like the two files I have used different versions of the file as a starting point. My PHP is not good enough for me have confidence in doing this. I'll give it a go if necessary, but I was hoping that someone out there in Zen-land might have found a way around this problem.

The file in question is: /includes/modules/custom_template/product_listing.php

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Possum.
    Just use the one for the book type. You won't have the column grid layout mod working though. If that doesn't matter to you, then just use it as is, and if you'd prefer the column grid format, you can download that mod, see what needs to be added to that page, and simply get your hands dirty. All the other files will already be in place.

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...products_id=77

Plugin Contributions

I love the template. Slight problem that I cannot figure out. When I started to test the checkout, I noticed I cannot alter the quantity of the products. It says to highlight the number, change and click the arrow circle. However, I cannot change the number. Any ideas what went wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by treewoman View Post
    I love the template. Slight problem that I cannot figure out. When I started to test the checkout, I noticed I cannot alter the quantity of the products. It says to highlight the number, change and click the arrow circle. However, I cannot change the number. Any ideas what went wrong?
    Hmm, this does not happen on my default install of cherry zen template, so I'm thinking its not template related. Could I see a link to your site I could take a quick peek, beyond that, I would suggest asking in the general forum.

Plugin Contributions

I think it is related to the use of easy populate. I posted a question to the easy populate thread. It only seems to remove the quantity option for products that were loaded using easy populate and not the items manually entered.

Thanks for your time though (still love the template and all the work you do).

Plugin Contributions

I had the same problem not being able to change the quantity ordered during checkout. Go into the product in the admin to edit it. Look for this option: Products Quantity Box Shows: and place a check mark next to Yes, Show Quantity Box . This solved my problem. Hope it helps!

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for your help. That was the problem. The bigger problem is that I have over 8000 products affected by this. Changing each one would be an absolute nightmare. I guess I'll have to see if there is another way to fix this.