Page 106 of 384 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3833
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate support

Murphy's Law at Work !!!

Regarding Error Message:

1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'configuration_group_id' at row 1 in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES ('', 'Easy Populate', 'Config options for Easy Populate', '1', '1')]

I found an OScommerce forum that suggested disabling Strict Mode in MySQL 5.

I did this using the MySQL Administrator under:
    Startup Variables>Advanced>SQL Mode (uncheck this box)

Now, on to figuring out how it works.

Thanks for having such a great tool.

Plugin Contributions

WebGuyGary,
    I do believe your figures will work. If I purchase one item that normally retails for $10 I get for $7.60, and if I purchase another item that is regularly priced at $15 then you would only charge $11.40. If I was to order 3 of the first then the price would drop to $4.60 each, for a total of $13.80. And for 6 of the $15 item I would be looking at $5.10 per item for a total of $30.60

tcarney.,
    Sorry you had to spend 6 hours to find your solution. Yes, right now you need to do somethings slightly different if you are using MySQL 5.0 or later. You seem to have a good setup, using version 5 of PHP and MySQL. With PHP discontinuing support for version 4 by the end of the year most hosting companies will be upgrading from version 4 to 5. Some hosting companies still use the first version of Apache. Since you got EP to work with MySQL 5.x you are good to go for years to come.

Plugin Contributions

will easy populate work with the MAP module? everything for both modules is installed and working. but, when i create the ezpopulate text file, the MAP pricing is not there.

any advice?

thanks.

Plugin Contributions

I have read through all the posts and have not found my problem mentioned. EasyPopulate works fine if I have the complete category hierarchy in the DB. If I don't, it hangs. I would really like to solve this problem to be able to start with a clean database and populate it iwth the proper products and category hierarchy.

Any idea why easypopulate hangs when the categories do not already exist in the DB?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rge View Post
    I have read through all the posts and have not found my problem mentioned. EasyPopulate works fine if I have the complete category hierarchy in the DB. If I don't, it hangs. I would really like to solve this problem to be able to start with a clean database and populate it iwth the proper products and category hierarchy.

Any idea why easypopulate hangs when the categories do not already exist in the DB?
    I had a slightly different problem, and upon review, I came to the conclusion that the best practice is to manually create the catagory structure before adding any products. I bit of a pain if you have a lot of catagories, but important to avoid troubles.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I'm sorry if this is a VERY stupid question but I am lost and having a REALLY bad day! I have ep installed and configured, it has automatically created a file in temp. Here's where I am lost, what do I do now??? I am trying to copy one of my categories to another category. Oh and the category I am copying has LOTS of attributes, so how do I do that too!
    Thanks for all of your help!!

Plugin Contributions

I have installed EP in my new Zencart, which I switched to from OSC. I get the following message on the EP screen:

Warning: dir(/home/myacct/public_html/zencart/temp/) [function.dir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/myacct/public_html/zencart/admin/easypopulate.php on line 994

However I have installed all the files in the DL. What am I missing?

TIA

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by awev View Post
    WebGuyGary,
    I do believe your figures will work. If I purchase one item that normally retails for $10 I get for $7.60, and if I purchase another item that is regularly priced at $15 then you would only charge $11.40. If I was to order 3 of the first then the price would drop to $4.60 each, for a total of $13.80. And for 6 of the $15 item I would be looking at $5.10 per item for a total of $30.60
    I'm not sure how that solves my problem, could you be so kind as to elaborate in greater detail?
    thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Help I just installed dual pricing and now my easy populate comes up with this error
    Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/luke/public_html/1310/includes/functions/extra_functions/easypopulate_functions.php on line 587

I hope one of you zen cart pros out there will be able to help

Plugin Contributions

Ok I"ve installed easy populate on my cart I've found easy populate under my Admin/tool. But I get these error.

Warning: dir(/home/mdr/public_html/test/temp/) [function.dir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/mdr/public_html/test/admin/easypopulate.php on line 695

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/mdr/public_html/test/admin/easypopulate.php on line 697

Also where do you get the excel file to load your stuff?

Dave