Page 17 of 222 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    They are already available. Read my posts above
    So they are included in the 1.0 version? I installed Beta 0.4 and have made changes to product_info_display, can I just leave this file out and overwrite all the others when I install the latest version? Or have you made changes to product_info_display for 1.0 as well?

Plugin Contributions

Just updated to 1.0.

Question, why did my product image, name, and prices all move into the first tab? I notice your demo http://www.unbannable.com/zen138a/in...products_id=36 still works as before, how do I move them back?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by quentinjs View Post
    Okay my machine is on drugs and isn't sharing! I just re-did it and its working now.. SO BIZARRE!

So on to more fun things....
    1. how do I remove the <hr> lines?
    2. using http://www.totalgarage.ca/products/i...products_id=84 I want to have the dimensional information on the "Details" tab. Is this possible, as its just text in the product description currently.
    3. I'm going to look into how I can get the shipping dimension fields added to the tabs, should be interesting...
    1. Those aren't <hr> those are css borders. Edit the CSS file that you are using to set borders to 0px
    2. & 3. You can do it on a product-by-product basis by adding a <!--%Details%--> custom tab, then add that data under it, and use a <!--*sub_DetailsOnTab(1)*--> to put the details on that tab directly below it.

Just updated to 1.0.

Question, why did my product image, name, and prices all move into the first tab? I notice your demo http://www.unbannable.com/zen138a/in...products_id=36 still works as before, how do I move them back?
    Because you ran the sql file again which sets those as defaults. Simply change them back in your admin area.
    Last edited by qhome; 16 Feb 2008 at 09:19 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    So they are included in the 1.0 version? I installed Beta 0.4 and have made changes to product_info_display, can I just leave this file out and overwrite all the others when I install the latest version? Or have you made changes to product_info_display for 1.0 as well?
    No there are no changes to the product info file. You can keep the one you have.
    The only files that changed are listed in the readme history, and here

Plugin Contributions

<delete>
    Last edited by qhome; 16 Feb 2008 at 09:20 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    1. Those aren't <hr> those are css borders. Edit the CSS file that you are using to set borders to 0px
    Oh, I didn't run the SQL again, just copied the includes\ files.

Also on borders... there is 2 places in the CSS
    HTML Code:
    #slidetabsmenu {
      border-bottom:1px solid #2763A5;

.tabcontent{
      border-bottom: 1px solid;
    that have borders noted, like the top one, but if you look at http://www.totalgarage.ca/products/i...products_id=84 you will see that there is additional lines across, and on the reviews page there is even more. These are very distracting, plus you can see that the image/name/price are not where they used to be, and from what I can see in the admin, there is not a specific config to just move those, either I loose the entire first tab or everything is on it.

Plugin Contributions

Found flag for the header bar in the admin->config that solved that problem. looks much better.

On "reviews" and "customer purchased" there is still an additional border along the top. Where does this come from?

Plugin Contributions

Found flag for the header bar in the admin->config that solved that problem. looks much better.

On "reviews" and "customer purchased" there is still an additional border along the top. Where does this come from?
    These borders are part of the original module. They aren't part of the tabs. You'd have to override them in the zen-cart stylesheet.

As far as the header bar, your template css is in need of some updating as you are seeing only the border lines because you have no header image set and you have white text on the white background so you don't see the header.
    Last edited by qhome; 9 Apr 2008 at 03:36 AM.

Plugin Contributions

1. How do I move the Product Image, Name and Price back to upper arad, but leave the description in the tabs ?

2. I have 2 "details tabs"

I did
    HTML Code:
    <font size="2" style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">The InterChange IVB-1R Vertical Bike Hook is great for storage of anything heavy from bikes, leaf blowers and chainsaws to everything in between. Easy installation using the InterChange WallDock (included). The unit is made of sturdy solid steel construction and a durable epoxy finish. </font><font size="2"><br style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;" /><br style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;" />
    <!--%Details%-->
    <b style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">Dimensions:</b><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> 10 3/4&quot; x 5 3/4&quot; x 3 1/2&quot; Packaged</span><br style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;" /><b style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">Color:</b><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> Black </span><br style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;" /><b style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">Max Capacity:</b><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> 50 lbs </span><br style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;" /></font>
    <br /><br /><!--*sub_DetailsOnTab(1)*-->
    I have also tried
    <!--*sub_DetailsOnTab(#)*-->
    and
    <!--*sub_DetailsOnTab(2)*-->
    with no sucess on making them only be 1 tab.

And thanks for the help. I also fixed that CSS thing for reviews, looks better..

Plugin Contributions

1. How do I move the Product Image, Name and Price back to upper arad, but leave the description in the tabs ?

2. I have 2 "details tabs"

I did
    HTML Code:
    <font size="2" style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">The InterChange IVB-1R Vertical Bike Hook is great for storage of anything heavy from bikes, leaf blowers and chainsaws to everything in between. Easy installation using the InterChange WallDock (included). The unit is made of sturdy solid steel construction and a durable epoxy finish. </font><font size="2"><br style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;" /><br style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;" />
    <!--%Details%-->
    <b style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">Dimensions:</b><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> 10 3/4&quot; x 5 3/4&quot; x 3 1/2&quot; Packaged</span><br style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;" /><b style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">Color:</b><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> Black </span><br style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;" /><b style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">Max Capacity:</b><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> 50 lbs </span><br style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;" /></font>
    <br /><br /><!--*sub_DetailsOnTab(1)*-->
    I have also tried
    <!--*sub_DetailsOnTab(#)*-->
    and
    <!--*sub_DetailsOnTab(2)*-->
    with no sucess on making them only be 1 tab.

And thanks for the help. I also fixed that CSS thing for reviews, looks better..
    Oh I see ... you probably never upgraded to TPP BETA 0.6 that added the MainImage stuff. You DO need to run the SQL file that came with v1.0. Sorry about that confusion.

For the details on tabs you need to disable the global one if you are using the sub tab one.