Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WorldPay Module for ZenCartv1.3x

Thank you for your reply!

Quote Originally Posted by duncanad View Post
    Are these brand new WorldPay accounts? Sounds as if they are and are using the new upgraded system.
    This WP account is few yaers old. And both live mode (on old site) and testing mode (on new site - ZenCart) were working fine, till now.

Firstly, with regard to which brands of credit card are available for processing this is entrely down to WorldPay - you are on the WorldPay payment pages by the time you see this option so you need to contact WorldPay about which options are available on your account. It sounds very much to mee as if WorldPay are experiencing some teething problems with their new stsem.
    So I will contact WP and ask them why they suddenly changed accepted CC for ouir account.

I'm not sure if sending Test Mode values on a brand new account will have the same result. If not there will need to be a change to the WorldPay module for new (upgraded) accounts.
    I'm really confused from new WP system and need to fix this asap.

Please get back to me with more specifics of what is happening.
    WP module in 100 mode was working fine and accepting VISA CC, then suddenly VISA is not accepted and none of payment methods go through saying: "Declined."

What more information can I give you to help solving this problem?

Kind Regards,
    Loutka

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the swift reply:-)

I have asked my hosting company the questions you suggested and will have a look at sessions myself.

I'll post an update on here, hopefully we can all get it sorted!

Erica

Plugin Contributions

Are these brand new WorldPay accounts? Sounds as if they are and are using the new upgraded system.
    Yes, it is the new upgraded system. My account was upgraded shortly after creation so I never actually tested it with the old system

Firstly, with regard to which brands of credit card are available for processing this is entrely down to WorldPay - you are on the WorldPay payment pages by the time you see this option so you need to contact WorldPay about which options are available on your account. It sounds very much to mee as if WorldPay are experiencing some teething problems with their new stsem.
    I use the script to show my accepted cards on my site:

<script language="JavaScript" src="https://www.worldpay.com/cgenerator/cgenerator.php?instId=XXXXX"></script>

This shows visa and others but these are not available on checkout. I'll take this up with Worldpay to see if I can find out whats up here. I only mentioned it in case it was a symptom of a greater problem...

Here is my understanding of how an upgraded existing account will work in test mode. I haven't seen this in operation yet since none of my installations have yet been upgraded.

Test Mode '0' - results in a normal live transaction.

Test Mode '100' or '101' - results in a page asking if you want to be re-directed to the test environment.
    Yes, it does say that I'm submitting to a live system and redirects to the test system

The result of the transaction is dependent upon the value of the Shopper Name field as follows:
    I'm going to demonstrate the extent of my ignorance at this point! What is the Shopper Name Field?

• REFUSED (will be equivalent to a refused transaction at the bank or a failure due to the result of fraud screening checks)
    • AUTHORISED (will be equivalent to a successful authorisation at the bank, but no funds transferred).
    • ERROR (will be equivalent to a payment that ends in error).
    • CAPTURED (will be equivalent to a successful capture result - where funds have been transferred to the merchant's account).

I'm not sure if sending Test Mode values on a brand new account will have the same result. If not there will need to be a change to the WorldPay module for new (upgraded) accounts.

Please get back to me with more specifics of what is happening.
    I'm not exactly sure what you need in term of specifics... I'll try to give some details though.

- Transaction submitted to Worldpay and I get

You have submitted a TEST request to a LIVE system - You can use the button below to continue on the TEST system.

- After clicking redirect I get

TEST MODE - this is not a live transaction
    This payment page has been created by WorldPay for... etc
    MC, Maestro, JCB and Solo are available as payment options but no Visa cards

- On clicking MC for example, I get 'redirecting to payment server' and then, eventually, the card detail request form.

- On filling in the form...

Payment submitted for processing please wait for response.

- Then the response

This was NOT a live transaction - no money has changed hands
    Thank you, your payment was successful
    Merchant's Reference....etc

- It doesn't return to Zencart though and no record of the transaction is shown on my site either.

I'm in mode 100 and Worldpay settings:

http://<wpdisplay item="MC_callback"> in the payment response URL

Payment response enabled? is ticked

Shopper response enabled? is ticked

All other boxes are blank

Hope this isn't too much / wrong sort of info? And any help much appreciated!

Cheers,

Nick

Plugin Contributions

Nick,

Firstly - keep pestering WorldPAy because there is definitely something wrong at their end.

As to what exactly the 'Shopper Name Field' is, I take this to mean the 'Cardholder Name' field on the final 'Card Details' input form on WorldPay.

When yopu get to this part in the process try replacing the card holders name with 'REFUSED' and see if this results in a failed transaction. Then try 'AUTHORISED' 'ERROR' and 'CAPTURED' to see what response you get for each.

Your settings in the WorldPay control panel are fine.

Let me know how you get on.

Alan

Plugin Contributions

Nick,

Firstly - keep pestering WorldPAy because there is definitely something wrong at their end.

As to what exactly the 'Shopper Name Field' is, I take this to mean the 'Cardholder Name' field on the final 'Card Details' input form on WorldPay.

When yopu get to this part in the process try replacing the card holders name with 'REFUSED' and see if this results in a failed transaction. Then try 'AUTHORISED' 'ERROR' and 'CAPTURED' to see what response you get for each.

Your settings in the WorldPay control panel are fine.

Let me know how you get on.

Alan
    Hi Alan,

Thanks for the explanation! Results below all look sensible to me. None of the options actually return me to my site with an order though...

Refused
    Declined. Sorry this transaction has been declined by your card issuer. No further information was passed to WorldPay as part of your confidentiality agreement with your card issuer. You may wish to try another card.

Error
    Cannot find an available route for the purchase. This may be caused by merchant configuration or remote systems failures

Captured
    Merchant's Reference...

Authorised
    Merchant's Reference...

Is there a setting that I'm missing thats preventing the callback maybe?

Cheers,

Nick

Plugin Contributions

Hello all,
    I received answer from WorldPay:

Thank you for your email. Visa payments can no longer be made whilst the site is in testMode, hence in order to make a test purchase you can use Mastercard to make a test payment. You can use the dummy card numbers 5454 5454 5454 5454, or 5555 5555 5555 4444.

Once the installation is active and switched to live mode, Visa card will be enabled as a transaction method.

Hope this can help to anyone.

Plugin Contributions

Great, thanks Loutka. I'm waiting for a callback from WorldPay tech support at the moment but you've answered my question already!

Now to figure out why my callback isn't working....

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster99 View Post
    Great, thanks Loutka. I'm waiting for a callback from WorldPay tech support at the moment but you've answered my question already!

Now to figure out why my callback isn't working....
    You are welcome ;)

Did you try to check MD5 settings? There is possible error if MD5 entries don't match.

My callback is working, but SSL is broken when redirected back to our website...
    Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by loutka View Post
    Did you try to check MD5 settings?
    My MD5 is set to false in the module settings. And I've not changed anything with MD5 at the WorldPay end.

Is MD5 required?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster99 View Post
    Is MD5 required?
    I don't know... Probably depends on your account settings. When I tried to use WorldPay without MD5 I received error message saying that connection is not secure enough.

Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast