Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: WorldPay Module for ZenCartv1.3x

I've had a few sites running Zen Cart v1.3.7 and the World Pay module succesfully for some time.

My hosting company upgraded to PHP v5 at the weekend and it seems this has broken the World Pay module. Other payment modules are still working fine, but when a customer selects the World Pay option the page doesn't fully load so there's no button to press to continue with the order.

It sounds similar to what some other people are reporting (are they also running on PHP v5?), although I haven't investigated this fully yet. I will report back when I find out what the problem / solution is. But I thought I'd post here just in case someone else has already run into problems with the World Pay module when upgrading to PHP 5 and figured out the solution!

Are there any known incompatibilities between the World Pay module and PHP v5?

Is anyone using the World Pay module succesfully with PHP 5 and Zen Cart v1.3.7?
    Last edited by SWUK; 11 Jun 2008 at 12:11 PM.

Plugin Contributions

have you looked at this thread also ?
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?p=384852
    Various Zen cart sites !

Plugin Contributions

hello, i am new to this forum, and i am looking for a a merchant account. I guess i am cosidered high risk. I own a land based pharmacy, and i also have it online. Does anyone have any information that would be useful?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swalka View Post
    Alan

Can you help please! I've tried all the options in this thread and still none the wiser. installing SSL on the hosting is not an option currently.

I have a live site ppekit co uk. all has been working fine since feb until the WP update and a new junior Id was given to my client payments into a separate merchant account.
    Prior to this it all seemed to be working fine with an alternative Junior ID. New ID was activated may 15th.

The problem it seemed was intermittant orders not appearing on the backend. The first time it happened it was attributed by worldpay to being a session or time out error. Today we had three payments accepted and no orders on the backend.

After extensive testing in test mode the intermittent problem might be attributed to this.

If the client is using IE7 and goes through with a sucessfull worldpay transaction. a pop up diaglue appers with (you guessed it) secure and insecure items with the csshover.htc error. sometimes a no click can result in no order being added to the backend but this doent not appear to be consistent.

firefox is fine.

Any heko would be greatly appreciated, my client is very concearned as he has to contact the customer directly and it appears unproffessional.

many thanks

Sarah
    This Css error has not been resolved but I have been contacted by world pay who have finally owned up to having some transaction errors on their server last week that can be attributed to this sort of error.

Alan - if you are around can you advise on the CSS issue please. thanks in advance.
    Love LIFE? Live IT!

Plugin Contributions

This is a reply to those who have reported issues with this module running on PHP 5.

Firstly - I don't as yet Have PHP 5 running on my server so I have not been able to do any testing on PHP 5

Secondly the existing WorldPay module is based on ZenCart 1.2x code so it is really past it's sell by date and this may be the core of the PHP issues.

I have completely re-written the module based on v 1.3x code and this works well on my test site. I suspect this may well work OK on PHP 5 but I don't know. There is still a little tidying up of templates to so but I am willing to release my current fileset on the basis that anyone installing it should do so on a test installation only and that they provide feedback via this forum. I am particularly interested to know if this solves the PHP 5 issues.

If you have the previous version of this module installed this must be uninstalled and the fileset completely removed from the server. The new version has an almost completely new fileset.

You can download my new version - at your own risk - from my website at http://www.workingit.co.uk/ZenCart/W..._v1.0_beta.zip

I await feedback with bated breath.

Regards,

Alan

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by duncanad View Post
    This is a reply to those who have reported issues with this module running on PHP 5.

You can download my new version - at your own risk - from my website at http://www.workingit.co.uk/ZenCart/W..._v1.0_beta.zip

I await feedback with bated breath.

Regards,

Alan
    Happy to install this one on a site thats ready to go live but waiting for a new jnr ID if thats any helP?
    Love LIFE? Live IT!

Plugin Contributions

Swalka,

Let me know how things go when you get your new ID.

You could of course use an existing ID, if you have one, provided you set your new site up to operate in test mode only. This will not affect the operation of any live account using the same ID.

Regards,

Alan

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

We had worldpay running on the old server without the porblem.

Recently we have transfered it to the new one with the new ip address, but after two weeks the worldpay callback still redirects to the old server.

What i mean - if I remove index.php on the old server callback fails.

That is the only mod that is causing that issue

We had to leave the website running on the both servers with the session id's beeing stored in the database to be able to still get sales, but we don't want to be with the both companies forever.

This only happens for this one website as 3 new ones on the same server work, when i change the settings in configure.php to go by the ip address callback works as well so i thing that worldpay may have cached the dns records, and somehow these settings are still being kept by worldpay.

Please advise if there is any chance for us to send the ip to worldpay instead of the url and how to change the callback link to be the ip address??

plus how zen_href_link is constructed??

Please advise

Plugin Contributions

ozgdesign,

I think - but you might want to check - that WorldPay do not allow the use of ip addresses for callback.

My post here
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=285 describes how the module constructs the callback url.

I suggest checking that when moving your domain from the old server to the new one that you have correctly updated the name servers and/or IPSTAG details and that the includes/configure.php and admin/includes.php files on the new server have been updated to reflect the new server details.

As you suggest this sound like a DNS problem. I doubt that WorldPay cache DNS details - but your ISP might.

Alan

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone downloaded my new fileset and tested this on a server running PHP 5? If so could you please report back success or failure.

I have tested the new version on ZenCart 1.3.8a on a server running PHP 4.3 and it works well. However ZenCart is now designed for use on PHP 5 so it important to know that the new version of the module will work on PHP 5.

Thanks,

Alan

Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast