Plugin Contributions

Default change of hosting

I change hosting on my web site: www.estufe.com and now I can't login into my admin, which errors I have done? where I have to look?

instead of normal login page, I read:

Warning: require(/home/hotelsup/public_html/stufe/includes/autoload_func.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/estufeco/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 149

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/hotelsup/public_html/stufe/includes/autoload_func.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home1/estufeco/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 149

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: change of hosting

did you remember to change the file paths in the admin/includes/configure.php
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

yes, I tryed to change also relative path in absolute, but nothing change ;(
    and for example for sure word "hotelsup" come from my last hosting, but I don't find this word in code..
    www.estufe.com/admin

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

FAQ on the steps to switch servers: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=100

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.