Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Printable Price list :: support thread

I am having a bit of trouble understanding the problem. Before I try again it might be a good idea for you to read the following https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=230

You should also look at https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=143

These two tutorials may answer your question.

Sawhorse

Plugin Contributions

This is the message:

When I type in the link to the price list I get a page not found error.

www.centraltrailer.com/cart/ctstore/index.php?main_page=pricelist

thanks for trying to help a newbie......its like coding.....seem to have mental block about this

Do I need to send you a picture of the file structure ?
    Note. when I go to the above address I get redirected to you admin login. You may need to check your .htaccess in your root.

Sawhorse

Plugin Contributions

Hi Folks

Been going through the forum and possible I have missed where it states which template file the echo '<br /><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRICELIST) . '">' . CATEGORIES_BOX_HEADING_PRICELIST . '</a>';

Should be written to?

I want to have a link to the pricelist shown in the same category box as the specials link, new products link etc if this makes sense.

I have added the define('CATEGORIES_BOX_HEADING_PRICELIST', 'Price list'); code to my English.php file but cannot figure out which template file I need to alter

Any help much appreciated.

Andy

Plugin Contributions

Tried to load this mod 4 times and each time my site did not work as planned. I tried to follow the install instructions as best I could and nothing worked.

I'll scrap loading this mod even though I like the way it looks on some of the other sites.

Yeah, which template file do you load the echo file to ?m Instructions are vague about this.

Guess I don't need a price list.

Good Luck

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Forthpalm View Post
    Hi Folks

Been going through the forum and possible I have missed where it states which template file the echo '<br /><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRICELIST) . '">' . CATEGORIES_BOX_HEADING_PRICELIST . '</a>';

Should be written to?

I want to have a link to the pricelist shown in the same category box as the specials link, new products link etc if this makes sense.

I have added the define('CATEGORIES_BOX_HEADING_PRICELIST', 'Price list'); code to my English.php file but cannot figure out which template file I need to alter

Any help much appreciated.

Andy
    You may want to try to add it in your admin under tools>EZ pages. That may work for you.

Sawhorse

Plugin Contributions

Just installed this mod and it worked perfectly for about 3 minutes (or about the first 3 times I accessed it) ... then it just QUIT

First, I got an HTTP 500 Internal Server Error in IE, though my admin and storefront still worked fine

So I switched to Firefox (been having IE issues) and now I get a blank white page!

Any ideas???

Running zen version 1.3.8a
    http://www.CraftMagick.com
    Last edited by Craft Magick; 3 Aug 2009 at 12:41 AM. Reason: added zencart store version
    www.ZenCrystals.com
    www.CraftMagick.com
    Magickal & Metaphysical supplies/services

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Craft Magick View Post
    Just installed this mod and it worked perfectly for about 3 minutes (or about the first 3 times I accessed it) ... then it just QUIT

First, I got an HTTP 500 Internal Server Error in IE, though my admin and storefront still worked fine

So I switched to Firefox (been having IE issues) and now I get a blank white page!

Any ideas???

Running zen version 1.3.8a

Update to my post above...

Seems to work SPORADICALLY. Sometimes it displays the pricelist perfectly, and other times it just displays a blank white page in both IE and Firefox.

It seems once I reload the sql file it works again for a few hours... so right now I'm having to reload the SQL file about every 4 hours to keep the pricelist working!

Already uninstalled and re-installed and that didn't resolve the issue.

Running zen version 1.3.8a on the following website:
    (I removed the link to printable pricelist, though, since it would just frustrate customers and increase my customer service)

Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

Zencart ROCKS!
    www.ZenCrystals.com
    www.CraftMagick.com
    Magickal & Metaphysical supplies/services

Plugin Contributions

Hi, i've installed this module and all work fine. When i call the page it showes perfectly except one thing, It doesn't show attributes.
    For example i've an object which base price is 10 and two attributes that add 2 and 3 to the final price if selected.
    In the pricelist page i only see the base price, any one have any idea on which file to modify to obtain a full list of the attributes?

Plugin Contributions

Attributes are not supported by the pricelist.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I've added prices to my products, not by using attributes, but by creating a table that contains different prices for each product based upon size. For example: Ficus Bush, 3 gal container = $10, 7 gal container =$20, etc.

How can I include these different prices in the Printable Price List?

I would like it to display with the following columns: Horticultural Name, Common Name, 3 gal price, 7 gal price, 10 gal price, etc.

thank you

Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast