Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Barclays ePDQ help please:)

Hi -- i installed this module in my store. I am currently testing the module and followed the install instructions thoroughly.

I made sure that the post url included the epqd directory (install doc omits this). All works fine and declined transactions get routed correctly.

My problem is that all my transactions get declined. When using the bogus cc number 4111.... this works as designed however when using real cc numbers with matching addresses all cards are declined. I am testing with 0.01 euro totals. I called my cc company and they are not even seeing the declines which means they fail at barclays end. I sent epqd support an email but it's friday so i'm not sure if they will respond before moniday.

Also -- how do i hard code so that barclays site requires the 3 digit security code (currently this is optional)? Thanks for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jazznuts699 View Post
    Hi -- i installed this module in my store. I am currently testing the module and followed the install instructions thoroughly.

I made sure that the post url included the epqd directory (install doc omits this). All works fine and declined transactions get routed correctly.

My problem is that all my transactions get declined. When using the bogus cc number 4111.... this works as designed however when using real cc numbers with matching addresses all cards are declined. I am testing with 0.01 euro totals. I called my cc company and they are not even seeing the declines which means they fail at barclays end. I sent epqd support an email but it's friday so i'm not sure if they will respond before moniday.

Also -- how do i hard code so that barclays site requires the 3 digit security code (currently this is optional)? Thanks for your help.
    quick update...

the reason all my transactions were failing was because Barclays setup my store as a sterling only -- they forgot to setup the mutlicurrncy store. Once this new store was setup and active my transactions started working. Please see below for steps i did to make order#'s appear, change currency, and force to use credit card security code.

i had to change the EPDQ_REDIRECT_WORKING to false to get the order # to show up. with this variable set to TRUE i would get a completed payment but no order #.

i added the following code in \\includes\modules\payment\epdq.php to force use of security code:

add this in your code -- somewhere where you define variables

Code:
    //start force to use Card Security Code
    //This defines whether the Card Security Code is a mandatory field, 1=on, 2=off
    $mandatecsc = '1';
    //end force use of Card Security Code
    add this also:

Code:
    // parameters to be encrypted
    $params =  'clientid=' . $clientid;
    $params .= '&password=' . $passphrase;
    $params .= '&oid=' . $oid;
    $params .= '&chargetype=' . $chargetype;
    $params .= '&currencycode=' . $currencycode;
    $params .= '&total=' . $total;
    // start force to use Card Security Code
    $params .= '&mandatecsc=' . $mandatecsc;
    // end force use of Card Security Code
    lastly to use a different currency other than GBP you need to modify the currencycode variable. a list of the iso numbers and codes is located at the end of your integration guide. You need to provide the number not the code here:

Code:
    //$currencycode = '826'; // Pounds sterling. Could add processing for other codes, if site's merchant account supports them
    $currencycode = '978'; // Euros. 
    hope this helps someone else as it took me a handful of .01 transactions to test this on my site and it works.
    Last edited by jazznuts699; 19 Oct 2009 at 04:40 PM.

Plugin Contributions

another update:

in CPI Administration panel you provide return URL which in my case is over HTTPS. However when the page actually redirects after a successful payment it is done over HTTP.

the following code change in \\includes\modules\payment\epdq.php is needed:

change from

Code:
    	$options = array(
                       'epdqdata' => $strEPDQ[1],
                       'returnurl' => zen_href_link('epdq_cpi_handler.php', '', 'NONSSL',false,false,true),
    			             'merchantdisplayname' => MODULE_PAYMENT_EPDQ_DISPLAY_NAME,
                       'supportedcardtypes' => $supportedcardtypes,
    	                 'collectdeliveryaddress' => $collectdeliveryaddress,
    	                 'email' => $order->customer['email_address']
    			           );
    to this:

Code:
    	    $options = array(
                       'returnurl' => zen_href_link('epdq_cpi_handler.php', '', 'SSL',false,false,true),
    			           );
    all i have left to do is figure out how to include our secure logo in the epqd payment page instead of the text.

I have tried without success:

1. In admin page under payment\epqd\Display Name add full https link to image instead of text
    2. In \\includes\modules\payment\epdq.php added variable $cpi_logo which has the entire HTTPS link, then added $params .= '&cpi_logo=' . $cpi_logo;

no go so far
    Last edited by jazznuts699; 19 Oct 2009 at 07:19 PM.

Plugin Contributions

if a transaction fails and the customer gets redirected back to checkout payment, when they try to complete the order again it will always fail as the ORDER ID is the same and Barclays cant except the same order ID twice whether it was successful or not.

Is it mega work to make zen-cart create a new order number when this happens? Has anyone else found this problem?

cheers

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

How do we change the payment dropdown options when the user gets to the epdq payment page in the barclaycard system? Currently the list includes payment types we can't accept. Barclaycard are telling us that it's something we need to set from the site - anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
    Richard

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by idlerob View Post
    if a transaction fails and the customer gets redirected back to checkout payment, when they try to complete the order again it will always fail as the ORDER ID is the same and Barclays cant except the same order ID twice whether it was successful or not.

Is it mega work to make zen-cart create a new order number when this happens? Has anyone else found this problem?

cheers
    Did you ever find a workaround for this rob?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jazznuts699 View Post
    another update:

in CPI Administration panel you provide return URL which in my case is over HTTPS. However when the page actually redirects after a successful payment it is done over HTTP.

the following code change in \\includes\modules\payment\epdq.php is needed:

change from

Code:
    	$options = array(
                       'returnurl' => zen_href_link('epdq_cpi_handler.php', '', 'NONSSL',false,false,true),
    			           );
    to this:

Code:
    	    $options = array(
                       'returnurl' => zen_href_link('epdq_cpi_handler.php', '', 'SSL',false,false,true),
    			           );
    all i have left to do is figure out how to include our secure logo in the epqd payment page instead of the text.

I have tried without success:

1. In admin page under payment\epqd\Display Name add full https link to image instead of text
    2. In \\includes\modules\payment\epdq.php added variable $cpi_logo which has the entire HTTPS link, then added $params .= '&cpi_logo=' . $cpi_logo;

no go so far
    Likewise, is this a problem that got solved?

Many thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,

I have installed ePDQ on my store and I think it is working fine.

For a test I tried to buy a product off my store and the payment went through successfully and I received a confirmation email regarding the product and payment.

After that anytime I want to buy anything it simply says that the purchase is declined. I looked at the codes and nothing was wrong. I called up the bank help desk and they looked at the log files and said that the problem is that your site always generates the same order ir and because of that only the first payment went through and after that all payments are declined.

I looked up in my Phpmyadmin and saw that no data has been passed to the epdq_log table and i think that 's the main issue because it also can not pass the data to the zen cart as well.

Can anybody please tell me how to fix this? I don't even know where to start and what to do...

Thank you

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345