Page 447 of 710 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497547 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 7099
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 2 Support

I'm running Image Handler v2 on ZC 1.3.8a at http://straightrazordesigns.com.

I've recently run into an issue where on some products, the image will not display. Not only that put the html output will cease, and the entire page (body, footer) will not be sent to the client. I've tracked it back to the image, and mabye to IH2.

I've done this by disabling images. When I do that, the entire html will output. Renable the images and it halts in the middle.

If I go into the IH2 admin area, the images won't display there either, and html output stops short. Any ideas from anyone?

Thanks
    David

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dwessell View Post

I've recently run into an issue where on some products, the image will not display. Not only that put the html output will cease, and the entire page (body, footer) will not be sent to the client. I've tracked it back to the image, and mabye to IH2.

I've done this by disabling images. When I do that, the entire html will output. Renable the images and it halts in the middle.

If I go into the IH2 admin area, the images won't display there either, and html output stops short. Any ideas from anyone?

Thanks
    David
    Some specific examples of where this happens will help..

I am fully security patched on 1.38a and working with IH2 v7 and Lightbox 1.5. In IE the lightbox is not working, but in firefox everything works fine. If I turn IH off, then it works.

Can someone help me out?

Error:
    zen_lightbox_mootools_custom.js error on line 225, character 154
    Function is expected

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by manage-it View Post
    I am fully security patched on 1.38a and working with IH2 v7 and Lightbox 1.5. In IE the lightbox is not working, but in firefox everything works fine. If I turn IH off, then it works.

Can someone help me out?

Error:
    zen_lightbox_mootools_custom.js error on line 225, character 154
    Function is expected
    This error sounds specific to the Lightbox module.. You might want to start with that support thread..

Plugin Contributions

Hi Guys,
    I have just discovered that In the last couple of months some hacker/s have being using my websites to plant fishing software in the "bmz_cache" and "images" folders.
    I think this hacker/s is someone that knows about the existance of these ZC folders with the kind of permissions required by IH.
    For simpleness I had kept the folders permissions to 777 because IH would not be able to write its initial cache otherwise.
    Now that I have, hopefully had, this problem I have changed the folders permissions to 755, do you think this will do the trick?

Do you think this is the best solution to keep carrying on using IH and not get hacked again?

Kind Regards

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by manage-it View Post
    I am fully security patched on 1.38a and working with IH2 v7 and Lightbox 1.5. In IE the lightbox is not working,..
    I have exact same configuration and it works fine in IE.
    Character 154 on line 225 is an open parenthesis, maybe that is missing.
    Upload the file again, this may be the consequence of a corrupt transfer.
    In some respects, FF is more forgiving (smarter?) than IE.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    Some specific examples of where this happens will help..
    This is my specific example.
    The Test Patterns in IH2 have the full url path pointing to their bmz_cache location but as someone else mentioned, the product image preview urls stop short.
    The product images do show properly on the main pages and are pointing at the correct url
    http://sterlingleafjewelry.com//bmz_...ge.131x120.gif
    I do not have a light box installed yet as I was waiting to resolve this issue first.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dwessell View Post

Thanks
    David
    A corrupt image will do this.
    Server timeout when processing a large image for IH will create a corrupt image.
    Using ' " in the image description (Jon's Razor) can cause the page to break.
    Using spacing in the file name also know to cause problem.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tophand View Post
    A corrupt image will do this.
    Server timeout when processing a large image for IH will create a corrupt image.
    Using ' " in the image description (Jon's Razor) can cause the page to break.
    Using spacing in the file name also know to cause problem.
    I've also discovered that using single or double quotes in the product name also causes images not to display. (particularly the additional product images)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by llynix View Post
    3) Whatever the little plus is supposed to do it's throwing an error:

showtrail is not defined
    showtrail("bmz_cache/d/d15f58c49... 100, 80, 100, 80, this, 0, 0, 100, 80);
    hidetrail is not defined
    hidetrail();
    Ok.. I have this one somewhat licked. For some reason Zen Cart was looking in my themes directory instead of template_default for the jscript_imagehover.js file. I moved it over to my themes jscript folder and suddenly the little plus came to life.

Still not sure why Zen Cart incorrectly linked to the file via my themes directory.

Still having problems with number 2. Which was that some of the watermarks aren't showing up. To clarify the issue some more it would seem image handler just isn't getting invoked on some files. Not only do watermarks not show up but also missing is the little plus. In addition viewing the image will show the image from Zen Cart's images directory and not from bmz_cache.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you,

Anthony Taylor
    Webmaster
    http://buydentalequipment.com