Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Auction Product Type

Quote Originally Posted by stampsville View Post
    Although this should work....Looking at the product types / Product - Auction / Edit Layout . The show additional images in not there like in the regular product.

I think if this switch was added it would allow the additional images to show.

Anyone know how to add this switch to just the auction product through the SQL?

I have tried but keep getting error of tables.....

Thanks
    Grant
    Not as simple as adding a sql statement... I found some of the code for additional images was missing.

I was working on cleaning up some of the code and getting it ready for a minor update. I also found out that the Meta tags wasn't installed on it as will. I've added the meta tags and also found where the code got off on the standard additional image and made changes for that.

I found out that I was missing some of the 'product_type' code while installing ceon_uri_mapping mod. Now it's working allot better and it's SEO ready.

I'm done with the edits, now I'll move it over and setup a upgrade and full install to upload. As long as I keep my boss happy, it shouldn't be to long.
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the update and look forward to it. I am currently using the auction and hope to be using it much more.
    http://stampcommune.com

Grant

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycle Connectio View Post
    Everything on my auction site working wonderfully, one gliche I cant figure out is my auctions manager is out of kilter. Here is a screen shot
    Attachment 6519
    Hi, Motorcycle Connection or anyone. I hope I am doing this correctly as this is my first inquiry in this forum.

I was curious how you resolved the problem of "invalid master category" when entering a product for auction.

Peter

Plugin Contributions

On the auction check out page (bid) I get an empty image for a BUtton Ask a Question and even i I click it comes up with page 404 error. Any ideas? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I am using Zen Cart 1.3.8a
    Patch: 1::
    Database Patch Level: 1.3.8
    hosted at godaddy, i downloaded the auction product type, and unzipped, i uploaded to godaddy, and, went to admin at site and can not find this addon, i did find in extras, "auction manager" and when i click it i get this info:

1146 Table 'kra0934303562184.zen_product_auction_extra' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select count(*) as total from zen_products p, zen_products_description pd, zen_product_auction_extra ax where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.products_id = ax.products_id ]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    Product ID# Product Name Product Image Auction End Date Loser/Winner
    Email Sent? Auction Over Status Action

what am i doing wrong?? thanks patrick

Plugin Contributions

Default Auction Product Type - document.getElementById("remain") is null

I have made a new install of 1.3.8 and Auction Product Type 1.0. Was able to add an Auction Products. Products display on Category and New Products pages, but when displaying the product info, I get the "document.getElementById("remain") is null" error. Can anyone tell me what I set up incorrectly or what I am missing.

The breadcrumb displays: Home : Auction Product: "product title".

Thanks,
    Rik

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Auction Product Type - document.getElementById("remain") is null

Quote Originally Posted by salequest View Post
    I have made a new install of 1.3.8 and Auction Product Type 1.0. Was able to add an Auction Products. Products display on Category and New Products pages, but when displaying the product info, I get the "document.getElementById("remain") is null" error. Can anyone tell me what I set up incorrectly or what I am missing.

The breadcrumb displays: Home : Auction Product: "product title".

Thanks,
    Rik
    I never had that type of error popup before... you may have missed installing a page or the page wasn't uploaded completely. I would go through and upload all the pages once more and see if that fixes things.

A link to the site would help.....
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

Originally Posted by krazybids -- 1146 Table 'kra0934303562184.zen_product_auction_extra' doesn't exist
    You need to run the SQL file to setup the databsae.

Originally Posted by enquirer66 --
    On the auction check out page (bid) I get an empty image for a BUtton Ask a Question and even i I click it comes up with page 404 error. Any ideas?
    It's removed on the next one... I tried to comment it out, but it still showed up.

I sent in another upload with all the fixes and upgrades. I've added metatags in the Auction Layout and fixed the image issues, and cleaned up some missing things.

I tested it on a clean install and upgrade install and it all work for me.

The install instructions are not as good as I would like, I'll have to work on that some more or I'll post it up on my blog.
    Dave

Plugin Contributions

I have re-installed everything from scratch several times. I am testing on a windows system. The error does not appear as a pop-up. I can see the error when viewing errors in either firefox or explorer browsers. Can you tell me in what page/file the ID "remain" is defined?

I have copied the .99a version files to the install and the product info displays fine, but I would rather be using the latest version if possible.

I am new to this and I am sorry if I sound rather ignorant.

Thank you,
    Rik

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by salequest View Post
    I have re-installed everything from scratch several times. I am testing on a windows system. The error does not appear as a pop-up. I can see the error when viewing errors in either firefox or explorer browsers. Can you tell me in what page/file the ID "remain" is defined?

I have copied the .99a version files to the install and the product info displays fine, but I would rather be using the latest version if possible.

Thank you,
    Rik
    'remain' is used in the javascript for doing the countdown clock on the product page.

includes\modules\pages\product_auction_info\jscript_main.php
    includes\templates\YOUR_TEMPLATE\templates\tpl_product_auction_info_display.php

It more then likely is in error if your testing server doesn't produce a time setting. Never tested on a Windows server, only Apache running on both Linux and windows. The script grabs the time from the server during page load.

No problem... If I can't reproduce the error, I don't know what to say.. I can't see your system or what's making the error. I'm also assuming 'Windows server' is IIS, and not Apache.
    Dave

Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast